UPS employees authorize strike

Strike? For WHAT?

They don't DO anything, and they sure as hell never DELIVER anything!!!
I sure as heck can attest to that. They lost a DVD that I ordered from Ebay to give as a Christmas gift in 2021. It was never once delivered to my address. Was there ever once any compensation for it at all? None.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Strike? For WHAT?

They don't DO anything, and they sure as hell never DELIVER anything!!!

UPS has NEVER delivered to my front door! NEVER!

They have been seen dumping packages into local trash cans, behind bushes, and into local dumpsters.

But they CANNOT be bothered dumping a package on anyones doorstep!!

UPS....one of THE top 10 most USELESS and CORRUPT companies on this planet!
My UPS driver would drive down my driveway(about 800 ft long) through the front field right to my carport/shop. It pays to have a pot of Mexican combo(start & fart!) simmering on the ole stove along with a bag or two of corn chips & an extra bowl & spoon!😉

I can't say I've ever really had a problem with UPS. I know their contract drivers aren't making a lot because I was offered a job and declined it. It was over $20/hr plus lots of OT and all the bennies. Lots of promises made for staying a year and all that but I found out the stress levels are way too high and sometimes drivers were getting accosted by vagrants and few people lasted more than a few months. Got a better job than that.

I do wonder how the logistics industry is going to work around it.

Those who hate UPS hate seeing workers treated well. They have a disdain for American citizens who work hard being treated well. YOU haters want lower wages and harder work. I ensure UPS delivers my stuff . Just because they are unionized.

I can't say I've ever really had a problem with UPS. I know their contract drivers aren't making a lot because I was offered a job and declined it. It was over $20/hr plus lots of OT and all the bennies. Lots of promises made for staying a year and all that but I found out the stress levels are way too high and sometimes drivers were getting accosted by vagrants and few people lasted more than a few months. Got a better job than that.

I do wonder how the logistics industry is going to work around it.
$20 per hour? Our UPS drivers here make $47 per hour and double pay at Xmas. Ad it should be.

Thanks to my wife and her Amazon addiction we get UPS packages a few times a week, never had one lost, not show up or be damaged.

They leave them right at my doorstep and send me a picture once it has been delivered.

Are you sure it is UPS you are talking about?
There have been issues at the west coast ports, but that shouldn't affect any package you expect to be delivered in 2 or 3 days.

---Longshoremen Reach Deal With West Coast Ports to Avoid Damaging Strike---

Yeah so...... They use contractors who pay crap. That's why they need the P O to put up the slack due to constant turnover.

Forum List

Back