Update: Trump won't be giving a SOTU address on the 29th...

someone has convinced him that "taking the high road" on this & not bucking tradition will be viewed favorably & like he is the one ratcheting down the pettiness

I hope that's what people take away from this

the media will spin it as a win for the Dems

I hope he has a better plan than just tweets to work on shaping the "hey, I decided to end the petty and childish bickering" message...

2013Reagan84Line-1x16.jpg

I don't get it. He could make his point about why the border barrier is so needed, he could have really put her on the hotseat.

If he loses this battle for the border wall he has a massive uphill climb in 2020.

He's been attempting to do all of that and it's not working. What he should do is take whatever the Democrats give him as a consolation prize, grow the fuck up and open the government back up.

Nope. If this goes on till the 2020 election then so be it since it’s the democrat leaders not wanting to care about the border.
But he can definitely have an event at the border. On why Pelosi does not care.

Yep, that'll turn things around...
On the people taking the house back. The KAG campaign started early. Thx, Pelosi!

Trump's already assumed responsibility for the shutdown before it even began and it appears people are giving him that benefit. If this goes until 2020 he'll be in hiding or hanging.
Wow! I can’t believe you just insinuated death by “hanging” on our president. Reported.

Please, you guys act like a death cult around here.

I'm not advocating the president be hung I'm saying if he continues with this shut down for two more year he's fucked one way or another.

The best part in all of this. Trump could easily announce a KAG rally next week since the people were anticipating a SOTU.
Ok, wtf is KAG?

Keep America Gringo?

Oh great, the generic response.
So, you don't know either?

Pipe down you Trump hating parrot.
Lol, you don't do you.

You just repeating something you heard without really understanding it.

Anybody else know?

The best part in all of this. Trump could easily announce a KAG rally next week since the people were anticipating a SOTU.
Ok, wtf is KAG?

Keep America Gringo?

Lol, you don't do you.

Anybody else know?

That’s it. Keep going Trump hating parrot.

Ok, wtf is KAG?

Keep America Gringo?

Lol, you don't do you.

Anybody else know?

Lol, Yer funny.

I don't get it. He could make his point about why the border barrier is so needed, he could have really put her on the hotseat.

If he loses this battle for the border wall he has a massive uphill climb in 2020.

He's been attempting to do all of that and it's not working. What he should do is take whatever the Democrats give him as a consolation prize, grow the fuck up and open the government back up.

Nope. If this goes on till the 2020 election then so be it since it’s the democrat leaders not wanting to care about the border.
But he can definitely have an event at the border. On why Pelosi does not care.

On the people taking the house back. The KAG campaign started early. Thx, Pelosi!

Trump's already assumed responsibility for the shutdown before it even began and it appears people are giving him that benefit. If this goes until 2020 he'll be in hiding or hanging.
Wow! I can’t believe you just insinuated death by “hanging” on our president. Reported.

I'm not advocating the president be hung I'm saying if he continues with this shut down for two more year he's fucked one way or another.
Way to deflect from your obvious insinuation. Look at you all insecure.

So all this hype and bluster over the SOTU address and what did it change? Twenty five percent of the government is still shut down the two sides are still as far apart as they were before this. This from Macbeth describes the whole State of the Union arguement to a tee It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury signifying nothing.

Ok, wtf is KAG?

Keep America Gringo?

Lol, you don't do you.

Anybody else know?

"Keep America Great"

Lol, you don't do you.

Anybody else know?

Lol, Yer funny.

What’re funny is you parrot the same Trump hating rhetoric. Meanwhile he’s still president. Now keep going, parrot.

Ok, snowflake, or should I call you Nancy?

Ok, wtf is KAG?

Keep America Gringo?

Lol, you don't do you.

Anybody else know?

"Keep America Great"
You Trump haters are really slow at researching. No wonder why fake news has you so enthralled lol

Lol, you don't do you.

Anybody else know?

Lol, Yer funny.

What’re funny is you parrot the same Trump hating rhetoric. Meanwhile he’s still president. Now keep going, parrot.

Still amusing, don't stop now!

Ok, snowflake, or should I call you Nancy?

More deflection that’s leading with no substance. Yawn.

Lol, you don't do you.

Anybody else know?

"Keep America Great"
You Trump haters are really slow at researching. No wonder why fake news has you so enthralled lol
Why should I research your idiot slogan?

Lol, you don't do you.

Anybody else know?

"Keep America Great"

You know those moments when you really, really, really want to post something but you can't think of anything clever? Yeah, it's obvious you do.

Lol, you don't do you.

Anybody else know?

"Keep America Great"
Why should I research your idiot slogan?

So, the parrot now says “idiot slogan”?

Forum List

Back