Update: The Illegal Alien Vote

Quoting your article is "parroting DNC talking points"?

You're a fucking idiot with no facts, no game, and no intellect.

Speaking of parroting the talking points that the DNC delivers to you, imagine how stupid you will self-identify with that avi when the DNC does an about face and admits that there never was any Trump-Russian collusion.

And you will be left with even more egg on your face than you are after your last post.

Of course, it will in no way lower anyone's opinion of you.
You've managed that already.

What rock have you been living under?

The Trump Russian investigation turned into a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION last week on May 19, 2017. They don't turn a congressional probe into a criminial investigation unless there is solid evidence of wrong-doing.

"Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham on Thursday said it’s clear that after Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein briefed the Senate on the investigation into Russian involvement in the presidential election that it has become a criminal probe.

“The shock to the body is that this is now a criminal investigation,” Graham (R-SC) told reporters moments after he exited the Senate chamber.

He said now that it has become a criminal investigation instead of an counterintelligence probe Congress may be impeded in carrying out its own examinations.

“You’ve got a special counsel who has prosecutorial powers now, and I think we in Congress have to be very careful not to interfere,” Graham said. “Public access to this is probably going to be very limited now. It’s going to really limit what the public will know about this.”
http://nypost.com/2017/05/18/lindsey-graham-russia-probe-now-a-criminal-investigation/

58d258c720a42.image.jpg

"The Trump Russian investigation turned into a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION last week "

Is that what the DNC told you?

1. "Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

2. "While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

3. Democrat Feinstein, too

4. Here is 'proud Hillary voter,' Alan Dershowitz, protesting that 'there is no crime.'

Dershowitz: 'There is no statute that has been violated....firing Comey is [Trump's] constitutional and statutory right...'

5. Democrat Joe Manchin: no evidence

6.Maxine Waters: no evidence

Waters Admits No Proof Exists Of Collusion Between Trump Campaign, Russia

7. Comey Says He Was Never Pressured By Anyone To Stop Investigations

Comey Says He Was Never Pressured By Anyone To Stop Investigations

Comey Said He Had NOT Been Pressured To End Any Investigation, Debunks Leftist Media Narrative

In other words, egregious corruption is perfectly acceptable to low IQ Repugs such as yourself, as long as no "crime" is being committed. Got it.

Let me break it down for you, unsophisticated lightweight....you ain't clever, you're just intellectually dishonest and pathetically stupid.

"....no "crime" is being committed."

Exactly....no crime.

Hence, your avi title identifies you as exactly what you are, an easily led imbecile.

True?

Ha.Ha. :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Speaking of parroting the talking points that the DNC delivers to you, imagine how stupid you will self-identify with that avi when the DNC does an about face and admits that there never was any Trump-Russian collusion.

And you will be left with even more egg on your face than you are after your last post.

The Trump Russian investigation turned into a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION last week on May 19, 2017. They don't turn a congressional probe into a criminial investigation unless there is solid evidence of wrong-doing.

"Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham on Thursday said it’s clear that after Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein briefed the Senate on the investigation into Russian involvement in the presidential election that it has become a criminal probe.

“The shock to the body is that this is now a criminal investigation,” Graham (R-SC) told reporters moments after he exited the Senate chamber.

He said now that it has become a criminal investigation instead of an counterintelligence probe Congress may be impeded in carrying out its own examinations.

“You’ve got a special counsel who has prosecutorial powers now, and I think we in Congress have to be very careful not to interfere,” Graham said. “Public access to this is probably going to be very limited now. It’s going to really limit what the public will know about this.”
http://nypost.com/2017/05/18/lindsey-graham-russia-probe-now-a-criminal-investigation/

58d258c720a42.image.jpg

"The Trump Russian investigation turned into a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION last week "

1. "Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

2. "While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

4. Here is 'proud Hillary voter,' Alan Dershowitz, protesting that 'there is no crime.'

Dershowitz: 'There is no statute that has been violated....firing Comey is [Trump's] constitutional and statutory right...'

Comey Said He Had NOT Been Pressured To End Any Investigation, Debunks Leftist Media Narrative

In other words, egregious corruption is perfectly acceptable to low IQ Repugs such as yourself, as long as no "crime" is being committed. Got it.

Let me break it down for you, unsophisticated lightweight....you ain't clever, you're just intellectually dishonest and pathetically stupid.

Exactly....no crime.

Hence, your avi title identifies you as exactly what you are, an easily led imbecile.

True?

Ha.Ha. :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

I love it when my posts destroy morons like you and leave you speechless.

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.
Yup: the Left's policies were rejected.....by Americans.

When I noted that, one of the usual suspects wrote this:
"How many illegal votes.....I say that you made that crap up...."
The Left's Assault on America Writ Large.

Well, even the least among us deserve an education....so, here it is:

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Proof....coming right up.
Sounds like wishful thinking. Why are you all still trying to prove he won the popular vote?

Gee.....every time I mention that millions of the votes for Bill's wife were cast by illegal aliens following Obama's telling them to vote, the Left's acolytes become enraged.

The fact is, a defining characteristic of the indoctrinated is to reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma of the day.
Case in point: only when illegal alien votes are 'counted' did Bill's wife get more votes than Donald Trump.

1. First and foremost is this: Liberals have been well trained never to question the uttering's of their elites, no matter how obvious the fallacious and transparent the fabrications.
If it is day and Liberal establishment says it is night, they have been disciplined to nod and agree the fabrication.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

....the indoctrinated reject any reason, logic or experience if it interferes with their dogma.

2. Of course, for Democrats/Liberals, illegal immigrants, or at least the votes they cast, is their life's blood! Damage to our culture, or economy, our safety, our worker's prosperity is second to the increase in power to the Democrats.

"A Rasmussen Reports poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law. It's pretty clear why."

There are far more than 11 million Illegal immigrants residing in our nation.....and they cast millions of votes for the Left's candidate.

Sounds like wishful thinking. Why are you all still trying to prove he won the popular vote?

He did.
The only way Bill's wife's totals were higher is to count illegal alien votes.

We don't.

My motive is to remove even the most tenuous claims the Left has to cling to to hide the fact that Americans kicked them to the curb.

Get it now?

Quoting your article is "parroting DNC talking points"?

You're a fucking idiot with no facts, no game, and no intellect.

58d258c720a42.image.jpg

Exactly....no crime.

True?

This coming from the dumb fuck who used an article as evidence when the article stated that the illegal alien voting "problem" is very small.

Your shit is weak, Repug. You've got no facts, no game, and no intellect.

Last edited:

He did.

We don't.

My motive is to remove even the most tenuous claims the Left has to cling to to hide the fact that Americans kicked them to the curb.

Get it now?
I see what you're doing but think it's a waste of your time. And of course the burden of proof lies with you for your claims. Not sure why you're eve talking about it with out the proof.

He did.

We don't.

Get it now?

"...the hollow crown..."

58d258c720a42.image.jpg

Exactly....no crime.

True?

This coming from the dumb fuck who used an article as evidence when the article stated that the illegal alien voting "problem" is very small.

Your language, learned from the bathroom wall, is exactly what should be expected from one of your perspective.

He did.

We don't.

Get it now?
I see what you're doing but think it's a waste of your time. And of course the burden of proof lies with you for your claims. Not sure why you're eve talking about it with out the proof.

Well, then, let's review what this thread has shown:

1. California is the state with the largest number of illegal aliens

2. They and a dozen other states give illegals IDs and driver's licenses

3. When they sign up for driver's licenses, they are automatically registered to vote.
That is, after all, the raison d'être for Democrats giving them driver's licenses and IDs, and enticing them into the country.

4. The main issue in this election was whether illegal aliens would be allowed to remain in this country....so of course they's rush to the polls to vote for Bill's wife.

5. Imbeciles....Democrats.....maintain that these honest, law-abiding non-citizens (illegal aliens) would never break the law and vote....even though they did just that to get here......
...and...

....even though the snake, Obama, told them to and that there'd be no repercussions.

6. Millions of illegal aliens voted for the loser, and Americans made Donald Trump the President.

QED

He did.

We don't.

Get it now?

3. When they sign up for driver's licenses, they are automatically registered to vote.
That is, after all, the raison d'être for Democrats giving them driver's licenses and IDs, and enticing them into the country.

4. The main issue in this election was whether illegal aliens would be allowed to remain in this country....so of course they's rush to the polls to vote for Bill's wife.

5. Imbeciles....Democrats.....maintain that these honest, law-abiding non-citizens (illegal aliens) would never break the law and vote....even though they did just that to get here......
...and...

....even though the snake, Obama, told them to and that there'd be no repercussions.

6. Millions of illegal aliens voted for the loser, and Americans made Donald Trump the President.

QED
At most this is reason to investigate and nothing more. You have an incorrect definition of proof and are incredibly biased to try to pass the above as such.

He did.

We don't.

Get it now?

...and...

QED
At most this is reason to investigate and nothing more. You have an incorrect definition of proof and are incredibly biased to try to pass the above as such.

But far more proof than either of these 'investigations'...

a. Trump colluded with Putin

b. Trump obstructed justice in firing Comey

Now....if illegal aliens don't vote....why did the snake, Obama, tell them to vote, and when they did, there'd be no repercussions?

58d258c720a42.image.jpg

Exactly....no crime.

True?

Your language, learned from the bathroom wall, is exactly what should be expected from one of your perspective.

Nonetheless, what I said about you and your sorry ass debating skills is still true. You're simply boring and you suck at this shit. Sad, but true.

Why post an article that says the illegal alien voting "problem" is very small, in order to "support" your position? You're a fucking idiot, period.

Democrats want illegals to vote, and have made that possible via the motor-voter scam.

1. "Most Democrats Think Illegal Immigrants Should Vote

Fifty-three percent (53%) of Democrats think tax-paying illegal immigrants should have the right to vote. Twenty-one percent (21%) of Republicans and 30% of voters not affiliated with either major political party agree."
Most Democrats Think Illegal Immigrants Should Vote - Rasmussen Reports™

2. And....from the LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

3. “In all, nearly 60 percent of immigrants—legal and illegal—are on government assistance, compared with 39 percent of native households. Why would any country voluntarily bring in people who have to be supported by the taxpayer?”
Ann Coulter, ¡Adios, America!: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole

Here's the answer: the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

There is no other benefit to this nation.
None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election.
After all, Obama told illegal aliens to get out and vote.

Exactly....no crime.

True?

Nonetheless, what I said about you and your sorry ass debating skills is still true. You're simply boring and you suck at this shit. Sad, but true.

Why post an article that says the illegal alien voting "problem" is very small, in order to "support" your position? You're a fucking idiot, period.

Is that the same mouth you kiss your mother with?

No one ever loved you enough to teach you how to behave?

He did.

We don't.

Get it now?

...and...

QED

Now....if illegal aliens don't vote....why did the snake, Obama, tell them to vote, and when they did, there'd be no repercussions?
Obama didn't encourage illegals to vote. He encouraged the related citizens to vote. Your fallacy has been disproved by non faux-news-hacks. Not like it would matter a whole lot compared to the liquid garbage that comes put of trumps disgusting mouth.

The Russian and Comey business deserve the attention of necessary branches of government. I'll let them handle it. Trying to prove stuff to idiots with a phone is a worthless exercise and not my job.

Overall You're at a big old ZERO in my book with this response.

Exactly....no crime.

True?

Is that the same mouth you kiss your mother with?

No one ever loved you enough to teach you how to behave?

In other words, you can't explain why you would post an article that states that the illegal alien voting "problem" is very small.

The only explanation is that you're stupid and never learned how to think critically in school. Which is why you are a Repug.

http://www.investors.com/politics/e...llions-of-illegals-probably-did-vote-in-2016/

But! But! Hillary won by 3 million votes! She's the president! No she is not. Some accounts hold that 3 million count to only really being 1.9. Unquestionably, democrats always find ways to cheat. If not by overt organization, then by individual effort. Rig the machines, work overtime to get illegals into the country, fight for laws that allow them to votes, block voter ID efforts, block voters, suppress opposing views, bus paid voters around from station to station . . . all have been found evidence of or suspected. How many fake votes? Who can say; when they recounted 2 states last year, it was Donald not Hillary who gained votes.

When Trump argued that he feared cheating at the polls, the idea was LAUGHED AT---- the U.S. voting system is secure!!! Now, an all-out media campaign and party blitz that not only was the election tampered with, but by the Russians------ with candidate Trump's collusion!!! My, how times change. They hated Comey, blamed Comey, then when Trump finally gets around to firing the guy for gross malfeasance, they are screaming mad!!! A crime! A cover-up!!! They once laughed at voter tampering, now they relish over a special prosecutor to look into it all.

How democrats change their story to suit their needs. One thing is certain: the democrats work overtime to always cloud the voting issue as many ways as they can because they know that in a purely honest, straight up election, they would never win.

He did.

We don't.

Get it now?

...and...

QED

Obama didn't encourage illegals to vote. He encouraged the related citizens to vote. Your fallacy has been disproved by non faux-news-hacks. Not like it would matter a whole lot compared to the liquid garbage that comes put of trumps disgusting mouth.

The Russian and Comey business deserve the attention of necessary branches of government. I'll let them handle it. Trying to prove stuff to idiots with a phone is a worthless exercise and not my job.

Overall You're at a big old ZERO in my book with this response.

"Obama didn't encourage illegals to vote."

Of course he did.

1. The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

2. Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 01:40 Obama makes this outrageous claim:
"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

3. Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'

'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

5. There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Those are exact quotes....

...now stop lying.

Barack Obama's disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution....reveals him to be a dirt-eating low-life, crypto-Islamist, back-stabbing, infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.

True?

Last edited:
How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

As I understand it, the federal National Voter Registration Act requires all states to allow citizens to register to vote in the DMV. There is no coincidence. That law was passed in 1993. You seem to be trying to imply that the 12 states (and DC) that allow illegals to get a driver's license decided to also allow people to register to vote at the DMV, rather than having been compelled to allow voter registration in the DMV by federal law for the past 24 years.

From the LA Times article you have repeatedly linked in your spammed posts:
"When the National Voter Registration Act was passed in 1993, it required state DMVs to register citizens to vote. Then-Gov. Pete Wilson refused to implement the law, calling it “another unfunded federal mandate." Along with several other governors, he sued to block it and lost."

Of course, you must assume that the DMVs discussed do not bother to check the citizenship status of those they register to vote for this narrative to make sense, as well.

Get the driver's license, and you're registered to vote.

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.
Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered....."
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Get it?

You certainly can play dumb....but the scam is obvious, and the connection with who wins is the aim.

It is no coincidence that in almost every case, in those states, Democrats won.

You have not shown causation. If the states that allow illegals to get licenses chose Clinton, perhaps it is simply because they are more liberal-leaning states. Wouldn't that make sense in states that allow illegals to vote? That certainly seems to fit more closely with the Democrat/liberal positions on illegal immigrants than on the Republican/conservative positions.

Looking at the list in your oft-linked article about the states which allow illegals to get a license, it seems that all of them other than Utah lean somewhat or heavily Democrat.

Political party strength in U.S. states - Wikipedia

State of the States: Political Party Affiliation
lets smash the liberal wet dream, shall we?

DMV employees are STATE employee's...

Most liberally controlled states will not allow state employee's ask questions confirming a persons immigration status and legal nationality.

Thus the STATE employees will grant licenses to non Americans and approve their voting in that state WITHOUT ascertaining the right to do so.

Then we have Obama and other leftards encouraging illegal voting..

Amazing how you libs will spin and lie..

You've got no evidence, dolt. I ain't enraged, I'm simply pointing out that you're a shameless Repug idiot who doesn't care about facts. Which is true of all Repugs.

Now....remember the Old Dominion study?
"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf
We've got about a half to three quarters of a million illegal votes accounted for.

But....if 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted last time

....and now

a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

....ya' think maybe more than six and a half percent went to the polls???
Maybe..... 13.2%....or 17.6%.....or more of 'em voted??????

You bet they did.

Soooo....how many?

This is from the article that you posted, idiot -

"However, our results also support the arguments made by voting and immigrant rights organizations that the portion of non-citizen immigrants who participate in U.S. elections is quite small. Indeed, given the extraordinary efforts made by the Obama and McCain campaigns to mobilize voters in 2008, the relatively small portion of non-citizens who voted in 2008 likely exceeded the portion of non-citizens voting in other recent U.S. elections."

So what exactly are you whining about, again?

Repug voter suppression of minorities is a much bigger problem, as indicated in this recent N. Carolina appeals court ruling. Even the arch-conservative U.S. Supreme Court refused to hear this case, after the Repug N. Carolina government objected:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/15/us/politics/voter-id-laws-supreme-court-north-carolina.html?_r=0

You see a pattern here, lightweight? I, the liberal, present real evidence to support my position. You, the hopelessly stupid, unsophisticated Repug partisan goober hack, present absolutely nothing.

You've got nothing, Repug lightweight. You're nothing but a sad Trump clown. Go put your clown suit on.

"However, our results also support the arguments made by voting and immigrant rights organizations that the portion of non-citizen immigrants who participate in U.S. elections is quite small."

Sooo...you've provided an admission that illegal aliens vote.

Excellent beginning.

You should continue in this vein, and admit that your incapable of thinking, and simply parrot DNC talking point.

Immediately.

Not really. "Quite small" can mean nothing. What's shameful is how you've exaggerated this "problem" immensely, like the intellectually dishonest Trump Repug clown that are. While ignoring the much bigger voter suppression problem, of course.

Not that your shameful dishonesty bothers you at all.

"Quite small" can mean nothing."

But you don't now what it means, huh?

It is an admission that illegal aliens vote...illegally....just as the snake, Obama, told them to.

Now...how about admitting that your posts are dictated directly from the DNC.

Waiting.
Well since you can name only one illegal alien who voted in 2016, it's safe to say -- "small" isn't 3,000,000.

Forum List

Back