UPDATE: FBI serves search warrant against UT student in Palin case

Shadow

Silver Member
Aug 16, 2008
Land Of Enchantment
Looks like soon this 20 year old will be sorry his cutesy arrogant Obot ass messed with the FBI...

Snip..

The FBI is stepping up its investigation into the hacking of personal e-mail of Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin by a University of Tennessee student.

Snip..
A separate law enforcement source confirmed to 10 News that a search warrant was served on Kernell's apartment.
According to the witness, several agents arrived at The Commons of Knoxville around midnight.

They presented their badges upon entering Kernell's apartment, where several students were having a party, and took down their names.

The witness tells us they asked him and those who did not live in the unit to go outside. He believes the investigators took about 1.5 to 2 hours taking pictures of everything inside the apartment.

He says Kernell's three roommates were also subpoenaed, and must testify this week in Chattanooga.

WBIR.com | Knoxville, TN | UPDATE: FBI serves search warrant against UT student in Palin case

nawwwwww, much ado about nuttin after all he is a Democrat's kid! Got it?
You can't talk about Democrats kids

:eusa_whistle:

I wonder how much help the hackers had at Yahoo headquarters? In case anyone doesn't know, Yahoo is a liberal-stronghold. Unless you're a radical leftist, I wouldn't go near Yahoo.

Now an investigation there might make things interesting

ya notice too doncha that the Dems ain't pounding down on the gavel yelling for "congrssional oversight" on this mortgage crisis doncha???

cid05f501c809ed87155340mt5.gif

• Banned
I wonder how much help the hackers had at Yahoo headquarters? In case anyone doesn't know, Yahoo is a liberal-stronghold. Unless you're a radical leftist, I wouldn't go near Yahoo.

Well, if people (know it all libs) keep harping on Governer Palin about being too stooopid not to know that Yahoo is a crappy Email site that gets hacked...like...always. I can't wait to see all users of Yahoo dump them and then watch when their stock goes *KAFLOOEY*. Who is the dumb ones now...huh?:tongue:

Well, if people (know it all libs) keep harping on Governer Palin about being too stooopid not to know that Yahoo is a crappy Email site that gets hacked...like...always. I can't wait to see all users of Yahoo dump them and then watch when their stock goes *KAFLOOEY*. Who is the dumb ones now...huh?:tongue:

Personally I like gmail.

LOL! Good point. I used to spend a lot of time on Yahoo Answers!, but became irritated when all my anti-Obama posts got deleted. Yahoo turned down Microsoft's buy-out offer, so I'm guessing the end is near for Yahoo. Hopefully, the last liberal to leave Yahoo will turn the lights out.

LOL! Good point. I used to spend a lot of time on Yahoo Answers!, but became irritated when all my anti-Obama posts got deleted. Yahoo turned down Microsoft's buy-out offer, so I'm guessing the end is near for Yahoo. Hopefully, the last liberal to leave Yahoo will turn the lights out.

Again we find an Obama basher who does not know his stuff. Google plans to aquire Yahoo!.

Again we find an Obama basher who does not know his stuff. Google plans to aquire Yahoo!.

I'm an equal-opportunity basher. For example, on Yahoo Answers I once posted, "George W. Bush looks like a monkey" to some silly politics question. I got thumbs up and Best Answer. I then tried posting, "Barack Obama looks like a monkey" to an equally silly politics question. Account terminated. I did similar things on several occassions: pro-Obama/anti-GOP - thumbs up, anti-Obama - account terminated. It's obvious that Yahoo is a pro-Obama company.

Yahoo is a poorly run company. Microsoft gave them a way out at a great price. They blew it. (Google Carl Icahn.) Expect them to lose it all in the coming years.

Notice how you said that I should 'Google' plans to acquire Yahoo? That's because Yahoo's search engine can't compete with Google. In fact, when I was active on Yahoo Answers I had to use Google to find certain posts, topics and participants. Yahoo couldn't even handle that!

I'm an equal-opportunity basher. For example, on Yahoo Answers I once posted, "George W. Bush looks like a monkey" to some silly politics question. I got thumbs up and Best Answer. I then tried posting, "Barack Obama looks like a monkey" to an equally silly politics question. Account terminated. I did similar things on several occassions: pro-Obama/anti-GOP - thumbs up, anti-Obama - account terminated. It's obvious that Yahoo is a pro-Obama company.

Yahoo is a poorly run company. Microsoft gave them a way out at a great price. They blew it. (Google Carl Icahn.) Expect them to lose it all in the coming years.

Notice how you said that I should 'Google' plans to acquire Yahoo? That's because Yahoo's search engine can't compete with Google. In fact, when I was active on Yahoo Answers I had to use Google to find certain posts, topics and participants. Yahoo couldn't even handle that!

That's baiting people to try and NOT ban you for saying Obama looks like a monkey.

It also doesn't automatically make that website Ultra-Liberal for banning you for making a racist remark.

That's baiting people to try and NOT ban you for saying Obama looks like a monkey.

It also doesn't automatically make that website Ultra-Liberal for banning you for making a racist remark.

you aren't even ashamed of being hypocritical just a little?

Go figure, the kid is from UT. Anbody know why there aren't any prostitutes in Knoxville?

Cause they're all Volunteers. :rofl:

you aren't even ashamed of being hypocritical just a little?

How am I being hypocritical just a little?

Because I think it's racist when someone calls Obama a monkey? Because certain white people have been using the term monkey and boy to describe Blacks for hundreds of years?

Honestly, saying that Obama looks like a monkey is asking to be banned from a message board.

How am I being hypocritical just a little?

Because I think it's racist when someone calls Obama a monkey? Because certain white people have been using the term monkey and boy to describe Blacks for hundreds of years?

Honestly, saying that Obama looks like a monkey is asking to be banned from a message board.

no because you think it is cool to call any man names and then forbid them from using it on a black man.. that's hypocritical

There have been several stupid posts today, but I think I'm nominating this for today's dumbest of the dumb.

Forum List

Back