UPDATE: FBI serves search warrant against UT student in Palin case

no because you think it is cool to call any man names and then forbid them from using it on a black man.. that's hypocritical

George W. Bush or Chimpanzee?

I don't call anyone else but this man a monkey. I have actual reasons why he could be considered one but I don't think I need to bring up the many if not hundred of stupid things he's done in eight years.

I don't think it's "cool" to call ANY man certain names. There are certain names you don't call certain people of race or gender.

Robert can not help himself...he just had to get in the liberal "racist slur" talking point somehow. He can't claim his $ 7.00 from the Obama campaign other wise.

Because Dems call blacks monkeys behind their backs, and assume that when anybody else says it they're being racist, as well.

Because Dems call blacks monkeys behind their backs, and assume that when anybody else says it they're being racist, as well.

I don't know which Dems do this but I certainly don't.

Besides, if Dems supposedly call blacks monkeys behind their back then how do you know supposedly? All that Bush and Co. wiretapping? :rofl:

I don't call anyone else but this man a monkey. I have actual reasons why he could be considered one but I don't think I need to bring up the many if not hundred of stupid things he's done in eight years.

I don't think it's "cool" to call ANY man certain names. There are certain names you don't call certain people of race or gender.

Political Correctness becomes you. All bets are off.

well, there ya go, you made my point

Political Correctness becomes you. All bets are off.

I could go on for awhile the number of reasons of why he exhibits trades such that of a unintelligent being but that be throwing logic at the situation.

I'm not calling Dubya in general a monkey. More along the lines of his actions.

Well, if people (know it all libs) keep harping on Governer Palin about being too stooopid not to know that Yahoo is a crappy Email site that gets hacked...like...always. I can't wait to see all users of Yahoo dump them and then watch when their stock goes *KAFLOOEY*. Who is the dumb ones now...huh?:tongue:

Then maybe, Yahoo should be investigated & then shut down. Funny though--I've had a Yahoo account for years, & never had any problems.

are you one of those people who thinks rascism is unique to white Americans?

Of course not.

Are you one of those who thinks racism hasn't been done by white Americans in the past 400+ years or so?

Cause if not, I'd say go ask a couple Native American Indians. (That's if you can find any left where you live.)

Of course not.

Are you one of those who thinks racism hasn't been done by white Americans in the past 400+ years or so?

Cause if not, I'd say go ask a couple Native American Indians. (That's if you can find any left where you live.)

well what do you believe? so far as I can tell it's okay to call a white man a monkey but not a black, since you anti-creationist types believe humans evolved from apes I'd like to know why one is rascist and the other isn't other than you just think rascism is unique to white Americans.

Oreo said:

"Then maybe, Yahoo should be investigated & then shut down. Funny though--I've had a Yahoo account for years, & never had any problems."

I think the Obots just hacked into them so they can turn around and go " I told you so,see what happened.. how stooopid can you be to use Yahoo". Most normal people don't go around committing felonys to prove a point for laughs and giggles like libs do apparently.

However, if the web masters at Yahoo let it happen knowingly, they better be held acountable also.

well what do you believe? so far as I can tell it's okay to call a white man a monkey but not a black, since you anti-creationist types believe humans evolved from apes I'd like to know why one is rascist and the other isn't other than you just think rascism is unique to white Americans.

Has the word monkey been used as a racial slur against White Americans for the past 400+ years? No

When it starts being used as a racial slur against them for 400+ years, then it wouldn't be okay to use it for them.

I don't think racism is unique to White Americans either.

Has the word monkey been used as a racial slur against White Americans for the past 400+ years? No

When it starts being used as a racial slur against them for 400+ years, then it wouldn't be okay to use it for them.

I don't think racism is unique to White Americans either.

what in your mind constitutes a racial slur against a white person? anything?

what in your mind constitutes a racial slur against a white person? anything?

Well depends what sort of white person your talking about. If you mean religion wise, plenty.

If your talking about in general then that is a different story.

Who knows how many of these are going to show up on here after I post this but this is what your looking for I think.

List of ethnic slurs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To me? I never really have sat down and considered what constitutes a racial slur against a white person since I never had to deal with racism towards me luckily. I'm sure if needed be, I could come up with a few though.

Well depends what sort of white person your talking about. If you mean religion wise, plenty.

If your talking about in general then that is a different story.

Who knows how many of these are going to show up on here after I post this but this is what your looking for I think.

List of ethnic slurs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To me? I never really have sat down and considered what constitutes a racial slur against a white person since I never had to deal with racism towards me luckily. I'm sure if needed be, I could come up with a few though.

I'm sorry but I had to laugh at some of those, can we change the post and reply with our favorites? I had no idea there were that many.

Forum List

Back