Unsatisfied By Thrill Of Eating Tide Pods, Millennials To Storm Military Base

"Munching on toxic laundry detergent gave me such a high at first, but soon I needed something more---charging into a fortified military base seems like just the thing."

If they charge Area 51 they will be shot. Signs are posted to warn people. If your that stupid then you deserve to get shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are that stupid, they will be shot, then the liberal press will turn them all into victims. Just move Democrat voters be able to be taken off the voter roles. At this rate with the drugs and abortions, maybe in 5 years there wont be anyone left to vote for the sorry ass Democrats.

Cant shoot them all. A .50 cal can take out 3 or 4 of them with 1 shot and Hummers have fully automatics mounted on top.

"Munching on toxic laundry detergent gave me such a high at first, but soon I needed something more---charging into a fortified military base seems like just the thing."

If they charge Area 51 they will be shot. Signs are posted to warn people. If your that stupid then you deserve to get shot.

They are that stupid, they will be shot, then the liberal press will turn them all into victims. Just move Democrat voters be able to be taken off the voter roles. At this rate with the drugs and abortions, maybe in 5 years there wont be anyone left to vote for the sorry ass Democrats.

Cant shoot them all. A .50 cal can take out 3 or 4 of them with 1 shot and Hummers have fully automatics mounted on top.

Whip out the ol' Napalm.

Whip out the ol' Napalm.
Krispy Kritters!!!!

Tide pods are biodegradable which makes them perfectly safe to eat. You should try the casserole. Very yummy.

Nah, it’s desert. They’ll just surround them and let them all die of dehydration before they feed their bodies to ET.

Forum List

Back