UNRELEASED till now! Prince Rehearsing ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ at His Minnesota Studio in 1984

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017

On recognition of the two year anniversary of the tragically unexpected death of Prince Rogers Nelson, his estate shared a previously unreleased video from the summer of 1984 that shows the musician along with The Revolution, rehearsing the song “Nothing Compares 2 U” at his Minnesota studio. The song would go on to be a monster hit for Sinead O’Connor, but seeing a truly joyful Prince practicing his signature moves with beloved band makes this version – the original version – far more powerful.
A Poignant Video of Prince Rehearsing 'Nothing Compares 2 U' at His Minnesota Studio in 1984

:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

NICE! Thanks....HOW much more is still to come in the future?

BUT, See next post!

Last edited:
  • Banned
upload_2018-4-22_18-3-20.png

Okay, Let's list our missed Music Artist!

I got Prince above.

I miss Kurt Cobain as well.

sooo gay...but that is what the chicks like...
Okay!
List any non-gay artist you miss?
none.

Okay, List your Transgenders, you miss, then?
Barbra Streisand..
You know she's alive? That's not the same.
her carrier is dead..okay then Liza Minnelli..Not many did her Mom but I have seen a couple many years ago in OKC..

Okay!
List any non-gay artist you miss?
none.

Okay, List your Transgenders, you miss, then?
Barbra Streisand..
You know she's alive? That's not the same.
her carrier is dead..okay then Liza Minnelli..Not many did her Mom but I have seen a couple many years ago in OKC..
Lisa's ALIVE. Try naming a dead one.

On recognition of the two year anniversary of the tragically unexpected death of Prince Rogers Nelson, his estate shared a previously unreleased video from the summer of 1984 that shows the musician along with The Revolution, rehearsing the song “Nothing Compares 2 U” at his Minnesota studio. The song would go on to be a monster hit for Sinead O’Connor, but seeing a truly joyful Prince practicing his signature moves with beloved band makes this version – the original version – far more powerful.
A Poignant Video of Prince Rehearsing 'Nothing Compares 2 U' at His Minnesota Studio in 1984

:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

NICE! Thanks....HOW much more is still to come in the future?

BUT, See next post!

I realize this isn't a polished version, but the Sinead O'Connor version is much better. I'm glad he let her use the song.

Forum List

Back