UNMASKING ISRAELI RACISM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu took to social media to apologise for last year’s notorious election-day comment, when he warned that “the Arabs are coming out to vote in droves” – a reference to the fifth of Israel’s population who are Palestinian.

In videos released last week in English and Hebrew, Netanyahu urged Palestinian citizens to become more active in public life. They needed to “work in droves, study in droves, thrive in droves”, he said. “I am proud of the role Arabs play in Israel’s success”.
In videos released last week in English and Hebrew, Netanyahu urged Palestinian citizens to become more active in public life. They needed to “work in droves, study in droves, thrive in droves”, he said. “I am proud of the role Arabs play in Israel’s success”.

Pointedly, Ayman Odeh, head of the Palestinian-dominated Joint List party, noted that 100,000 Bedouin citizens could not watch the video because Israel denies their communities electricity, internet connections and all other services.

Swiftly and predictably, the reality of life for Israel’s 1.7 million Palestinians upstaged Netanyahu’s fine words.

In a radio interview, Moti Dotan, the head of the Lower Galilee regional council, sent a message to his Palestinian neighbours: “I don’t want them at my [swimming] pools.” Sounding like a mayor in the southern United States during the Jim Crow-era, he added: “Their culture of cleanliness isn’t the same as ours. Why is that racist?”

UNMASKING ISRAELI RACISM

Netanyahu is worried about a backlash in the West, including growing support for the boycott movement,

A fifth of Israel's population are Israeli Arabs, not Palestinians.

Many call themselves palestinians and as such should lose their Israeli citizenship, and all the benefits that go with it. So no more welfare, free education, free medical and priority over others they go to the back of the queue and wait their turn. Those that dont like it can always go to gaza and be welcomed by hamas

That is right, they'd be treated like dirt. Um, they are Palestinians, just because some Zionist changed the name of the land they are on, does not mean the people are changed into Isralies.

I guess if Mexico takes over Texas, the Texans will now become Mexican, and have to call it Mexico?? You crack me up how you idolize the Isralies, oh wait why don't they call the country Judea, since that is where the jews were from. Too funny.

No zionist changed the name of the land it was called palestine from 70 C.E. by the Roman invaders, it was the arab muslims that changed its name to south Syria because palestine and palestinian were dirty wrods used t5o describle the Jews. The people take the nationality from the country they elect to live in, and if they refise to do so then they should be refused the rights that go with the title. Just as 78% of palestine became Jordan so 22% became Israel. Dont see you complaining about the 78% do we, is that because it is against your islamic laws ?

You seem to think that it is what should be done to the Jews so that when you get an atomic seapon you will be able to wipe out the Jews in one fell swoop.

If Texas goes back to Mexico then it will become Texas, Mexico and the inhabitants will become Mexican citizens. No more American welfare, American taxes or American laws and they will be called wet backs as an insult by the Americans.

I dont idolise the Israelis like you idolise the islamonazi child murdering arab muslims, I just call for the same laws to apply equally to all and for rabid nazi raciam toi be stamped out, by force of arms in that is what it takes.

So Hey Finger

How about if we unmask the Islamonazi agenda ?

opi_hilter-mufti_102115_539_332_c1.jpg

Start with the similarities between the Pact of Omar and dhimmi laws to the Nuremberg Laws, and the links between the nazi party and islam

Are you aware that your ole pal Solomon taxed the Israel tribes, all but Judah which lived in Judea, heavily and forced them to work for a month a year. Solomon didn't get rich by being a nice guy, also he used slaves, then his son said
he would be even worst. Now if you want to go by scripture which is all we have of the Hebrews at that time, because most think they were rather insignificant at that time.

No kidding, we all know Germany and the Ottomen were allies, big deal. How we could become allies with Stalin was only because Germany was a bigger threat to Britain, and the US had lots of Europeans here.

Sounds like something out of the National Enquirer.

Same level of tabloid content.

Historical if one believes the bible, and I might add, Judea declares war on Germany, Sun Times , British paper. The Brits were run by Zionist.

No such paper in Britain so which web site told you this LIE.

For the record there was no nation of Judea at the time so LIE 2 in the same post

Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu took to social media to apologise for last year’s notorious election-day comment, when he warned that “the Arabs are coming out to vote in droves” – a reference to the fifth of Israel’s population who are Palestinian.

Pointedly, Ayman Odeh, head of the Palestinian-dominated Joint List party, noted that 100,000 Bedouin citizens could not watch the video because Israel denies their communities electricity, internet connections and all other services.

Swiftly and predictably, the reality of life for Israel’s 1.7 million Palestinians upstaged Netanyahu’s fine words.

In a radio interview, Moti Dotan, the head of the Lower Galilee regional council, sent a message to his Palestinian neighbours: “I don’t want them at my [swimming] pools.” Sounding like a mayor in the southern United States during the Jim Crow-era, he added: “Their culture of cleanliness isn’t the same as ours. Why is that racist?”

UNMASKING ISRAELI RACISM

Netanyahu is worried about a backlash in the West, including growing support for the boycott movement,

Unfortunately Germany and the US paid a large role is Israel's success, other people's money.

And still a drop in the ocean when you look at how much the rest of the M.E. gets of other people's money to line their pockets.l How much did arafat steal from his palestinians. How much have the current leadership of the palestinians stolen from their people to set themselves up in the future. What Israel gets is nothing when compared to Saudi alone, who have recievded a full flight of F16's the workforce to keep them flying and the pilots trained at US taxpayers expence. About $1 trillion or so, so when will you call for this to end ?

"fanger, et al,

Racism is about the superiority of one race of over another. It is often expanded to encompass the doctrine that there are inherent differences and characteristics among the racial groups within a cultural that are responsible for the development of one racial group which excels in achievements much better than others.

I
Why is that racist?”

UNMASKING ISRAELI RACISM

(COMMENT)

I believe that, at least in part, the differences are not responsible for achievements, but in the inverse, are responsible for the lack of achievements; something which retards development. I think in large part, Moral Certainty has played a decisive role in the inability of the Arab Palestinians to make positive achievements in their culture. And that they are not able to assimilate peacefully with cultures that have adopted a much different moral truth.

Most Respectfully,
R

Please do not start thread titles in all caps (per the rules) - closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back