"Unmasking Antifa" Act Introduced In Congress: 15 Year Sentence For Masked Mayhem

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Now we are talking. We all saw how the masked pipe wielding Antifa supporter got his lights knocked out. Now the justice system will get involved

-Geaux
-------------------------------------------

antifa%20getting%20ready_2.jpg

Following a spate of violent attacks by masked members of Antifa, four GOP members of Congress are taking matters into their own hands.

A measure introduced last month in the House would punish anyone wearing a mask who "injures, oppresses, threatens or intimidates" a person "in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege" with a fine and up to 15 years in prison.

Introduced to the House Judiciary Committee by Rep. Dan Donovan (R-NY) and co-sponsored by Peter King (R-NY), Ted Budd (R-NC) and Paul Gosar (R-AZ). H.R. 6054, the "Unmasking Antifa Act of 2018" states:

Whoever, whether or not acting under color of law, while in disguise, including while wearing a mask, injures, oppresses, threatens, or intimidates any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 15 years, or both.

The bill also includes 2 years of jail time for "Destroying buildings or property" while wearing a mask or disguise.

One of the more notable incidents of Antifa violence was an assault on a Trump supporter by Bay Area professor and anarchist, Eric Clanton, who was "unmasked" by users of popular internet forums and arrested and charged with four counts of assault with a deadly weapon. Clanton remains free on bail, while his trial has been postponed several times.

Meanwhile, a large skirmish broke out at a Portland conservative rally between masked members of Antifa and conservatives - which led to a viral video of a Proud Boy known as "Rufio" knocking out an Antifa member. (Knockout at 7:35)

With the new House Resolution, looks like these guys are out of luck:

Predictably, the left has called the bill dystopian, while those on the right are urging people to call their representatives in congress.

"Unmasking Antifa" Act Introduced In Congress: 15 Year Sentence For Masked Mayhem

I love it...

liberals hate law and order....

15 years in prison is one hell of a band aid...

It's about damned time. If you unmask Antifa they will go away as most of them do not want the responsibility of their actions.

Any of you fascists aware of how many kkk, nazis are running?

Willow and you other fascists. Its true that trump of the "very nice people" statement and inherited white sheets has made it okay for you to be open in your hate crimes but US patriots will not allow you to take our country.

kkk-cartoon.jpg

Now we are talking. We all saw how the masked pipe wielding Antifa supporter got his lights knocked out. Now the justice system will get involved

-Geaux

Following a spate of violent attacks by masked members of Antifa, four GOP members of Congress are taking matters into their own hands.

A measure introduced last month in the House would punish anyone wearing a mask who "injures, oppresses, threatens or intimidates" a person "in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege" with a fine and up to 15 years in prison.

Introduced to the House Judiciary Committee by Rep. Dan Donovan (R-NY) and co-sponsored by Peter King (R-NY), Ted Budd (R-NC) and Paul Gosar (R-AZ). H.R. 6054, the "Unmasking Antifa Act of 2018" states:

Whoever, whether or not acting under color of law, while in disguise, including while wearing a mask, injures, oppresses, threatens, or intimidates any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 15 years, or both.

The bill also includes 2 years of jail time for "Destroying buildings or property" while wearing a mask or disguise.

One of the more notable incidents of Antifa violence was an assault on a Trump supporter by Bay Area professor and anarchist, Eric Clanton, who was "unmasked" by users of popular internet forums and arrested and charged with four counts of assault with a deadly weapon. Clanton remains free on bail, while his trial has been postponed several times.

Meanwhile, a large skirmish broke out at a Portland conservative rally between masked members of Antifa and conservatives - which led to a viral video of a Proud Boy known as "Rufio" knocking out an Antifa member. (Knockout at 7:35)

Predictably, the left has called the bill dystopian, while those on the right are urging people to call their representatives in congress.

Long overdue. Protesting in masks should have always been illegal. And cops hiding their faces as well.

-Geaux

Is this the first step in legalizing fascism? Mussolini would be proud.

How about "Put rioting turds under the jail and leave them there with State Babies"?

Too cruel a punishment?

Well then I will take being a fascist over being a knife wielding, pipe wielding masked coward any day!you guys remind me is Isis terrorists!

Text: H.R.6054 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)All Information (Except Text)
There is one version of the bill.

Shown Here:
Introduced in House (06/08/2018)

115th CONGRESS
2d Session
H. R. 6054

To amend title 18, United States Code, to provide penalty enhancements for committing certain offenses while in disguise, and for other purposes.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
June 8, 2018

A BILL

To amend title 18, United States Code, to provide penalty enhancements for committing certain offenses while in disguise, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
Chapter 13 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by inserting after section 249 the following:
chapter 13 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by inserting after the item related to section 249 the following:

“250. Interference with protected rights while in disguise. ”.

SEC. 3. Destroying buildings or property within special maritime and territorial jurisdiction while in disguise.

Section 1363 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by adding at the end the following: “Whoever, during the commission of an offense under this section, wears a disguise, including a mask, shall, in addition to any term of imprisonment otherwise imposed under this section, be imprisoned for 2 years.”.

These fags are tough behind mask. And they always get their lights knocked out. Reminds me of Iraq 1 when we took out all their tanks

Duck shoot

-Geaux

How about "Put rioting turds under the jail and leave them there with State Babies"?

Too cruel a punishment?
How about telling your racist little bitches to shut their fucking mouths?

In Petaluma, a racist righty didn't like Latin music on the 4th of July.

On July 4, the family of Ivette Celedon (a third-generation U.S. citizen of Mexican descent) was enjoying some Latin music in their back yard when Lappin, one of their neighbors, angrily confronted themand insisted they had no right to “disrespect my fucking country” by playing Spanish-language music on Independence Day.
If ANTIFA was around, they'd shut that prick up.

How about another racist righty abusing passengers on a bus?

...on June 30, 57-year-old Anne Marie Messiano began screaming racial slurs and ranting that immigrants need to “go back to your fucking country.” And when she saw that Philidore, who is African-American, was filming her with his smartphone camera, she turned her wrath on him. According to Philidore, Messiano tried to grab and take his smartphone and yelled, “Fuck you, and your n***** fucking people. Okay? Get the fuck out of my country.”
"Get the fuck out of my country"...is that how you think?

How about being called a "rapist" and a "drug dealer" while you're watering a lawn?

Esteban Guzman was doing a landscaping job in June, a woman he didn’t know angrily confronted him and told him to “go back to Mexico.” Esteban Guzman was doing a landscaping job in June, a woman he didn’t know angrily confronted him and told him to “go back to Mexico.”
This is the shit ANTIFA is fighting against and you want them to stop and let racists run rampant?

Or how about a Trump supporter verbally abusing people in a mexican restaurant?

In May, Trump-supporting attorney Aaron Schlossberg angrily went into an anti-immigrant tirade at the Fresh Kitchen in Mid-Town Manhattan when he overheard an employee speaking Spanish with two customers. Schlossberg ranted, “My guess is they’re not documented; so, my next call is to ICE to have each one of them kicked out of my country. If they have the balls to come here and live off of my money—I pay for their welfare, I pay for their ability to be here—the least they can do is speak English."
This is Trump's America. The racist right.

Too cruel a punishment?
How about telling your racist little bitches to shut their fucking mouths?

In Petaluma, a racist righty didn't like Latin music on the 4th of July.

On July 4, the family of Ivette Celedon (a third-generation U.S. citizen of Mexican descent) was enjoying some Latin music in their back yard when Lappin, one of their neighbors, angrily confronted themand insisted they had no right to “disrespect my fucking country” by playing Spanish-language music on Independence Day.
If ANTIFA was around, they'd shut that prick up.

How about another racist righty abusing passengers on a bus?

...on June 30, 57-year-old Anne Marie Messiano began screaming racial slurs and ranting that immigrants need to “go back to your fucking country.” And when she saw that Philidore, who is African-American, was filming her with his smartphone camera, she turned her wrath on him. According to Philidore, Messiano tried to grab and take his smartphone and yelled, “Fuck you, and your n***** fucking people. Okay? Get the fuck out of my country.”
"Get the fuck out of my country"...is that how you think?

How about being called a "rapist" and a "drug dealer" while you're watering a lawn?

Esteban Guzman was doing a landscaping job in June, a woman he didn’t know angrily confronted him and told him to “go back to Mexico.” Esteban Guzman was doing a landscaping job in June, a woman he didn’t know angrily confronted him and told him to “go back to Mexico.”
This is the shit ANTIFA is fighting against and you want them to stop and let racists run rampant?

Or how about a Trump supporter verbally abusing people in a mexican restaurant?

In May, Trump-supporting attorney Aaron Schlossberg angrily went into an anti-immigrant tirade at the Fresh Kitchen in Mid-Town Manhattan when he overheard an employee speaking Spanish with two customers. Schlossberg ranted, “My guess is they’re not documented; so, my next call is to ICE to have each one of them kicked out of my country. If they have the balls to come here and live off of my money—I pay for their welfare, I pay for their ability to be here—the least they can do is speak English."
This is Trump's America. The racist right.
Stop making shit up!

Willow and you other fascists. Its true that trump of the "very nice people" statement and inherited white sheets has made it okay for you to be open in your hate crimes but US patriots will not allow you to take our country.

kkk-cartoon.jpg

Actually, currently serving American patriots will smackdown neo-communist terrorists from within. Never know who the guy/gal beneath the mask beside you is working for.

kkk-cartoon.jpg
This would affect violent KKK members as well, idiot.

Forum List

Back