Unless you're gay, on the dole, or a commie why would you vote Democrat ?

I try to use polite terminology, but it doesn't seem to penetrate the skulls of these numskulls unless you get graphic. Using euphemisms allows them too much leeway for weaseling.
Yes, I know. I was kidding. AIDs also came from the homosexual community, they overlook that little gem. I talked to a doctor decades ago that said it should have been quarantined at the time (and he was a lib) but it was not politically expedient.

If you speak the truth about AIDs, you will become the target of the gay community. They will hound you to your grave. That's why you seldom see important people contradicting their propaganda.

Gay ... men - who have sex with men (MSMa), particularly young black/African American MSM, are most seriously affected by HIV.

statistics_basics_HIV-Infections-2010_520x436.jpg

MSM = men who have sex with men. MSM continue to bear the greatest burden of HIV infection

Source = CDC ? HIV in the United States ? Statistics Overview ? Statistics Center ? HIV/AIDS
Yeah, you stupid fucking monkeys. More gay people and more blacks are infected with HIV than other demographics. Only in your fucked up minds does that mean that heterosexual men can't contract the disease from heterosexual females. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Normal Vaginal secretions of a healthy vagina will generally prevent HIV infection, this is one of natures dirty little secrets. However, an unhealthy vagina can allow various types of microbes to inhabit , which ultimately leads to complications such as sexually transmitted diseases HIV in particular.

Oral sex is als an extremely rare mode of tramsitting HIV , unless of course the recipient is a cum guzzler, as queers are [in]famous for.

The primary mode of transmitting HIV sexually is from Gay Anal Sex .

Did you get that you "stupid fucking monkey" ? Oh yes talking about monkeys -- it is theorized that the HIV virus originated in our primate cousins - so were Gay Africans banging Monkeys ??? HMMmmm
Post ONE scientific link which says that a healthy vagina can protect against HIV. Is that from the same scientific report that says that a healthy vagina can protect against rape sperm?

You people are the reason that the very first words of the First Amendment forbid religion from taking over America. You people are fucking insane.

I try to use polite terminology, but it doesn't seem to penetrate the skulls of these numskulls unless you get graphic. Using euphemisms allows them too much leeway for weaseling.
Yes, I know. I was kidding. AIDs also came from the homosexual community, they overlook that little gem. I talked to a doctor decades ago that said it should have been quarantined at the time (and he was a lib) but it was not politically expedient.

If you speak the truth about AIDs, you will become the target of the gay community. They will hound you to your grave. That's why you seldom see important people contradicting their propaganda.

Look what happenned to Professor Mark Regenerus

U. of Texas backs professor in battle with gay blogger | Fox News

Yeah, you stupid fucking monkeys. More gay people and more blacks are infected with HIV than other demographics. Only in your fucked up minds does that mean that heterosexual men can't contract the disease from heterosexual females. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Normal Vaginal secretions of a healthy vagina will generally prevent HIV infection, this is one of natures dirty little secrets. However, an unhealthy vagina can allow various types of microbes to inhabit , which ultimately leads to complications such as sexually transmitted diseases HIV in particular.

Oral sex is als an extremely rare mode of tramsitting HIV , unless of course the recipient is a cum guzzler, as queers are [in]famous for.

The primary mode of transmitting HIV sexually is from Gay Anal Sex .

Did you get that you "stupid fucking monkey" ? Oh yes talking about monkeys -- it is theorized that the HIV virus originated in our primate cousins - so were Gay Africans banging Monkeys ??? HMMmmm
Post ONE scientific link which says that a healthy vagina can protect against HIV. Is that from the same scientific report that says that a healthy vagina can protect against rape sperm?

You people are the reason that the very first words of the First Amendment forbid religion from taking over America. You people are fucking insane.

...Bacterial Vaginosis is caused when there is a lack of Lactobacillus in the vaginal flora, allowing various types of microbes to inhabit the environment leading to complications such as pelvic inflammatory disease and sexually transmitted diseases like HIV.
Current research is identifying the best strain of Lactobacillus in order to recolonize a healthy vaginal flora....

Vagina - MicrobeWiki

I'm an Agnostic and don't believe in Jesus , but have much more respect for Christians and Jews than for Liberal-Progressive SocioFacists who worship their Lord and Master [Big Brother] - regards

...Bacterial Vaginosis is caused when there is a lack of Lactobacillus in the vaginal flora, allowing various types of microbes to inhabit the environment leading to complications such as pelvic inflammatory disease and sexually transmitted diseases like HIV.
Current research is identifying the best strain of Lactobacillus in order to recolonize a healthy vaginal flora....

Vagina - MicrobeWiki

I'm an Agnostic and don't believe in Jesus , but have much more respect for Christians and Jews than for Liberal-Progressive SocioFacists who worship their Lord and Master [Big Brother] - regards

Pawned again!

Nearly two thirds of the Republican Party is over 48 and nearly 40% of the GOP are near 60 or older.

I suspect huge numbers of those people will only have Social Security and Medicare to depend on.

Does the GOP consider retired white people to be "freeloaders"?

Nearly two thirds of the Republican Party is over 48 and nearly 40% of the GOP are near 60 or older.

I suspect huge numbers of those people will only have Social Security and Medicare to depend on.

The GOP doesn't, but if they are collecting Social Security and Medicare, I consider them to be freeloaders, especially if they support these programs.

Neg rep for troll question.

Hmm, yea, let's see. USMB Republicans go on and on about government help being for freeloaders and the greedy. So asking if they are talking about a huge portion of the GOP base, retired white people who get Social Security and Medicare, is suddenly a "troll" question? Yea, OK, got it.:cuckoo:

Neg rep for troll question.

Hmm, yea, let's see. USMB Republicans go on and on about government help being for freeloaders and the greedy. So asking if they are talking about a huge portion of the GOP base, retired white people who get Social Security and Medicare, is suddenly a "troll" question? Yea, OK, got it.:cuckoo:

So do you support social security and medicare? Or do you side with Obama and think we need to cut medicare for poor people?

Forum List

Back