University of Pacific refuses to play byu over unsupported rachel richardsons claim

This has already been debunked lolz
Morons

BYU says investigation did not find evidence of racist heckling at volleyball game

BYU says investigation did not find evidence of racist heckling at volleyball game | CNN

South Carolina basketball coach still OK with canceling games​

"In the wake of the initial controversy, South Carolina women’s basketball head coach Dawn Staley said her team was canceling games against BYU scheduled for this season and next.

Staley said Friday she hasn’t changed her mind.

“I continue to stand by my position. After my personal research, I made a decision for the well-being of my team. I regret that my university, my athletics director Ray Tanner and others got drawn into the criticism of a choice that I made,” Staley said in a statement released by the university’s athletics department.

South Carolina is the defending national champion for NCAA’s Division I.

A group of Republican lawmakers in South Carolina says the university “acted without consideration or regard for the truth” in backing out of the games.

Vice Chairman of the South Carolina Freedom Caucus, Republican Rep. RJ May told CNN in a phone call Staley has no grounds for her decision.

“Instead of apologizing, she’s doubling down on her decision,” May said. “BYU deserves an apology.”

BYU says investigation did not find evidence of racist heckling at volleyball game

BYU says investigation did not find evidence of racist heckling at volleyball game | CNN

South Carolina basketball coach still OK with canceling games​

"In the wake of the initial controversy, South Carolina women’s basketball head coach Dawn Staley said her team was canceling games against BYU scheduled for this season and next.

Staley said Friday she hasn’t changed her mind.

“I continue to stand by my position. After my personal research, I made a decision for the well-being of my team. I regret that my university, my athletics director Ray Tanner and others got drawn into the criticism of a choice that I made,” Staley said in a statement released by the university’s athletics department.

South Carolina is the defending national champion for NCAA’s Division I.

A group of Republican lawmakers in South Carolina says the university “acted without consideration or regard for the truth” in backing out of the games.

Vice Chairman of the South Carolina Freedom Caucus, Republican Rep. RJ May told CNN in a phone call Staley has no grounds for her decision.

“Instead of apologizing, she’s doubling down on her decision,” May said. “BYU deserves an apology.”
Ridiculous!

Forum List

Back