University of Oregon criminals tear down pioneer statues

I hate these people. Gen Z and Milennials need to have their teeth knocked in.
These people are not only tearing down historic images, but they are also the worst generation when it comes to the stewardship of the First Amendment.
As a journalist put it recently, these people believe that if something makes them feel bad, their feelings are more important than free speech, or historic objects.

Activists topple pioneer statues on University of Oregon campus

"Activists on Saturday night toppled two pioneer statues on the University of Oregon campus that had been a flash point of controversy.

The Pioneer and The Pioneer Mother statues were knocked off their pedestals by a small group of protesters. The 13-foot-tall Pioneer, commonly known as the Pioneer Father, then was dragged to the steps of Johnson Hall, the main administration building on campus."

They must have been lying. Your link says not found

2 pioneer statues toppled amid protests at University of Oregon - KTVZ
Good stuff. Stamp out white supremacy wherever it exists.

" The Oregonian/Oregon Live reported that the statues have a history tied to the celebration of white conquest, and students had renewed calls for their removal against a backdrop of international protests against white supremacy and police brutality. "

"history tied"

Lol, any excuse these petulant children can find.
Thats right. Any excuse is good to stamp out the concept of white supremacy.

When everything is White Supremacy, nothing is White Supremacy.

What a scared little child you are.
Thats a retarded statement but I've come to expect that from you.

it's the truth. How the hell are two pioneers from the late 1800's symbols of White Supremacy?
If you have to ask that question you ability to understand the answer is seriously damaged.

Typical dodge from one of the dodgiest posters on the board.
I've learned from experience that rational intelligent thinking appears to be a handicap you have.

yes, because a mob of petulant children tearing down statues is rational.

These people are not only tearing down historic images, but they are also the worst generation when it comes to the stewardship of the First Amendment.
As a journalist put it recently, these people believe that if something makes them feel bad, their feelings are more important than free speech, or historic objects.

"Activists on Saturday night toppled two pioneer statues on the University of Oregon campus that had been a flash point of controversy.

The Pioneer and The Pioneer Mother statues were knocked off their pedestals by a small group of protesters. The 13-foot-tall Pioneer, commonly known as the Pioneer Father, then was dragged to the steps of Johnson Hall, the main administration building on campus."

" The Oregonian/Oregon Live reported that the statues have a history tied to the celebration of white conquest, and students had renewed calls for their removal against a backdrop of international protests against white supremacy and police brutality. "

"history tied"

it's the truth. How the hell are two pioneers from the late 1800's symbols of White Supremacy?
If you have to ask that question you ability to understand the answer is seriously damaged.

I've learned from experience that rational intelligent thinking appears to be a handicap you have.

Correct. Its rational to get rid of pioneers that led to the stealing of NA land.

The university issued a statement late Saturday night:

“These are obviously turbulent times. While we support peaceful protest and vigorous expression of ideas, we do not condone acts of vandalism. Our country, state and campus are coming to terms with historic and pervasive racism that we must address, but it is unfortunate that someone chose to deface and tear down these statues. Decisions about the future of the Pioneer statues and other monuments should be made by the campus community through an inclusive and deliberative process, not a unilateral act of destruction. ...”

Oregon has been trying to get rid of those statues for years. The left blames the pioneers and westward expansion for the genocide of the native indians.

I wish the left would put their money where their mouths are, and go back to where their ancestors came from.

"history tied"

Correct. Its rational to get rid of pioneers that led to the stealing of NA land.
You can't change history, but you are trying. Logically you must exterminate people after the statues. Genocide is the order when revenge is used as a cushion for tyranny by globalists with ulterior motives.

Oregon has been trying to get rid of those statues for years. The left blames the pioneers and westward expansion for the genocide of the native indians.
For the record, indigenous, not native Americans. I’m an American, born in America. I’m a Native American with no indigenous tribe lineage.
The indigenous people in question totally annihilated previous tribes before them with no offer of reservation or citizenship. That is conveniently omitted from the Marxist playbook. These students are dangerously ignorant and kept that way.

"history tied"

Wasn't stealing, was conquering, which was done by all tribes/groups/countries at the time.

"history tied"

Wasn't stealing, was conquering, which was done by all tribes/groups/countries at the time.
Stealing conquering. Potato Potato. You can call it what you want to but it all boils down to oppression and subjugation by white bellicose thugs. Take that shit down. You cant get rid of white supremacy without getting rid of the symbols that celebrate white supremacy.

"history tied"

Stealing conquering. Potato Potato. You can call it what you want to but it all boils down to oppression and subjugation by white bellicose thugs. Take that shit down. You cant get rid of white supremacy without getting rid of the symbols that celebrate white supremacy.

The tribes did it to each other. Once again you try to impart modern concepts of morality on another time period.

Pioneers were not white supremacists, those as we know them now didn't exist back then. it was technological superiority and organizational superiority.

"history tied"

You wouldn't have even fucking been born if those pioneers didn't come you fucking 3 year old. You and your ilk are going to get you heads busted in. None of us would be here you stupid shit

The university issued a statement late Saturday night:

“These are obviously turbulent times. While we support peaceful protest and vigorous expression of ideas, we do not condone acts of vandalism. Our country, state and campus are coming to terms with historic and pervasive racism that we must address, but it is unfortunate that someone chose to deface and tear down these statues. Decisions about the future of the Pioneer statues and other monuments should be made by the campus community through an inclusive and deliberative process, not a unilateral act of destruction. So, we will find you mother f*ckers!...

"history tied"

You sound like you would love to build concentration camps for whites eh?? Probably brand them all with a W too right? You have more hatred in your heart than Hitler. Things won't end well for you. You fuckers cannot even feed yourselves for gods sakes.

"history tied"

When do stamp out black ignorance ?

Yet, those same people that tore down the statue and blamed pioneers for stealing Native American lands, if asked, won't pack their bags and move to some ancestral homeland. They'll stay right here and just bitch, being the hypocrites they are.

"history tied"

You sound like you would love to build concentration camps for whites eh?? Probably brand them all with a W too right? You have more hatred in your heart than Hitler. Things won't end well for you. You fuckers cannot even feed yourselves for gods sakes.
Why do you think liberal California has turned to middle of the night hanging?

Forum List

Back