Universal background checks... really?

You sleep with them don’t ya?

No.

A gun never sleeps.

Mine is sleep soundly. Sshhh, let's not wake it up.

You never know when a bogey is going to appear.

Got a pretty good idea the boogey man isn't visiting my home any time soon. But just in case, let's do the two things that pretty well scares him off, lock the doors and leave the outside lights on.
its-because-im-black-isnt-it-endo-gun-blog-black-3088197.png

I highly respect the inner instincts of animals. The Cat knows something. Learn from the cat.

No.

A gun never sleeps.

Got a pretty good idea the boogey man isn't visiting my home any time soon. But just in case, let's do the two things that pretty well scares him off, lock the doors and leave the outside lights on.

I highly respect the inner instincts of animals. The Cat knows something. Learn from the cat.

eScienceCommons: Kung Fu Cat? The nature of martial arts

No.

A gun never sleeps.

Progressives want Background checks on all private sales. Why? Who pays for that? Paying for an right?
That is definitely unconstitutional and absolutely ridiculous.

Any type of waiting period on an right? I don’t think so, definitely unconstitutional and absolutely ridiculous.
No one should have to wait more than seconds to purchase their firearms.

Obviously universal background checks I have nothing to do with firearms… Like always... it’s always been about control.
The fucking spineless gun grabbers can pound sand... lol
We already have background checks
Why do people want to give more power to Donald Trumps government agencies?

Every developed nation has people withmental health problems, violent video games and movies, depressed kids.

Only the US has the 2nd Amendment and a PAC dedicated to eliminating any restrictions on buying firearms.

So we have weekly mass shootings

That actually is totally untrue.
It is actually much easier to buy firearms in all other countries compared to the US, except maybe Japan.
The US has over 10,000 firearms laws, and most are complex federal laws, like it being illegal to even drive by a school with a firearm in the trunk of your car.
In other countries you may have to register or license, but that is much less complex than the finger printing and background check you have to do in the US.
All you have to do in the UK, France, Germany, etc., is to join a club and you then are guaranteed approval.
In places like Switzerland and Israel, the government is giving out guns for free, and almost mandating people be armed.
That is the opposite of what I've read from almost every other source. Where are you getting this information? I'd be real interested in a link.
This from Newsweek:

View attachment 277209
Rigby seems to be forgetting the "show good reason to own a firearm" part.

Every developed nation has people withmental health problems, violent video games and movies, depressed kids.

Only the US has the 2nd Amendment and a PAC dedicated to eliminating any restrictions on buying firearms.

It is actually much easier to buy firearms in all other countries compared to the US, except maybe Japan.
The US has over 10,000 firearms laws, and most are complex federal laws, like it being illegal to even drive by a school with a firearm in the trunk of your car.
In other countries you may have to register or license, but that is much less complex than the finger printing and background check you have to do in the US.
All you have to do in the UK, France, Germany, etc., is to join a club and you then are guaranteed approval.
In places like Switzerland and Israel, the government is giving out guns for free, and almost mandating people be armed.
That is the opposite of what I've read from almost every other source. Where are you getting this information? I'd be real interested in a link.
This from Newsweek:

View attachment 277209
What communist country does that come from?

This from Newsweek:

View attachment 277209
Maybe you should ask the poster.

why should gun shops have to go thru back ground checks for buyers and those selling at gun shows not have to do the same, with whom they are selling to?

It makes the Gun Shops background requirements useless, unless background checks are universal, imo.

Progressives want Background checks on all private sales. Why? Who pays for that? Paying for an right?

Any type of waiting period on an right? I don’t think so, definitely unconstitutional and absolutely ridiculous.

Obviously universal background checks I have nothing to do with firearms… Like always... it’s always been about control.

All our rights have limitations. You think you can just marry 10 year old girls and sacrifice bald eagles because of freedom of religion. ?

This from Newsweek:

View attachment 277209
You made the quote I was posting to.

All our rights have limitations. You think you can just marry 10 year old girls and sacrifice bald eagles because of freedom of religion. ?
Shall not be infringed isn't a limitation

Lol
Quit falling down the well...
Marring 10-year-old girls is illegal and not an right, sacrificing bold eagles is illegal and not a right.

Gun Control is never been about guns, it’s always been about control.

This from Newsweek:

View attachment 277209
Is your first amendment right based on the need?

Forum List

Back