United States: 11 sick at a military base after opening a mail

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Hello, i don't know if people knew about this story ?

28 février 2018

des-soldats-americains-de-retour-a-fort-knox-apres-leur-depart-d-afghanistan-le-27-fevrier-2014_5446333.jpg

An envelope was received, today, aboard Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall around 3:30 p.m., on the Marine Corps side of the base. Shortly after receiving the letter, 11 people started to feel ill and caused the evacuation of the building.
The building has been assessed and evacuated
Firefighters in Arlington tweeted that "eleven people started to feel bad after opening a letter" on the base. "Base police officials are working with personnel authorized to handle hazardous materials, the NCIS [Criminal Investigation Office of the Navy] and the FBI, the building has been assessed and evacuated," he said. the press release.

États-Unis: 11 malades dans une base militaire après l'ouverture d'un courrier

Damn! I wish I could read French!:iyfyus.jpg:
Oups! i have to be careful about that i kind of being told but not directly :th_yourecute:here in English :th_BlackHelicopter:

11 sick after suspicious letter opened at military base

I am use to bring sometime information with French link because sometime the story just come out in French this is not the case :)
That is not a problem. I found it in English. I still wish I could read, write and speak French. Will you tutor me?:11_2_1043:
I'm a little stuck in the end :th_yourecute: between the people who give lessons at the forum about the English we need to speak only in English word for word :slap: and those who want to speak French or learn to speak French :abgg2q.jpg:

Damn! I wish I could read French!:iyfyus.jpg:
Oups! i have to be careful about that i kind of being told but not directly :th_yourecute:here in English :th_BlackHelicopter:

11 sick after suspicious letter opened at military base

I am use to bring sometime information with French link because sometime the story just come out in French this is not the case :)
That is not a problem. I found it in English. I still wish I could read, write and speak French. Will you tutor me?:11_2_1043:
I'm a little stuck in the end :th_yourecute: between the people who give lessons at the forum about the English we need to speak only in English word for word :slap: and those who want to speak French or learn to speak French :abgg2q.jpg:
I am too old to learn a new language anyway. I was not serious about wanting to learn French.

They say that you can't teach an old dog new tricks. I am an old dog.:wink:

Des marines ont ressenti des sensations de brulure apres louverture de l'enveloppe suspecte.
The marines felt a burning sensation after opening the suspicious letter.

Elle contenait une 'substance inconnue.'
It contained an 'unknown substacne.'

Des marines ont ressenti des sensations de brulure apres louverture de l'enveloppe suspecte.
The marines felt a burning sensation after opening the suspicious letter.

Elle contenait une 'substance inconnue.'
It contained an 'unknown substacne.'
So is Des Moines a city of monks?

Forum List

Back