United Nations urges U.S. to give up free expression to combat racism

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
United Nations Urges U.S. to Give Up Free Expression to Combat Racism

Committee says America must not allow constitutional rights to be 'misused' to promote 'hate speech'
by Margaret Menge | Updated 25 Aug 2017 at 1:43 PM

The U.N. issued an “early warning” Wednesday for the United States, urging that the government take immediate action to confront white supremacy following the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia.

But the warning and call for the U.S. government to act contained a little-...................

The UN can shove it where the doesn't doesn't shine, It's too bad the dumbed down liberal , Trump hating idiots can't see how the UN is dictating our LAWS which tech. ILLEGAL and UNCONSTITuTIONAL....

Now that's about the dumbest thing I've seen yet.

Whether anyone likes it or not....hate speech or any speech IS part of the Constitution AKA FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Good thing Obama is out or he would have signed it into law...just to appease the UN

Based on all I've read and heard I believe the UN is responsible for the flood of aggressive, undocumented, military-age male migrants into the West, mainly Europe and Scandinavia but also into the U.S. to some extent. I believe that as many as is possible of these economic migrants pretending to be asylum-seeking "refugees" should be rounded up by the military, contained in concentration camps and treated so badly they will beg to be allowed to leave our Country. And if the European and Scandinavian nations do the same all of these invaders will be forced to return to the Middle East. There is absolutely no good reason why these border-jumping foreigners should not be confined behind barbed wire and treated like the invaders they are.

At the same time as this policy is implemented the United Nations should be evicted from its present physical location, which is in midtown New York, which it has occupied at U.S. taxpayer expense since its inception. While the United Nations was once a universally beneficial entity it has become a burden on the U.S. as well as most European countries. The European Union was created with the encouragement of the UN and it has served to implement this passive foreign invasion, which is why England has recently withdrawn from the EU ("Brexit").

Forum List

Back