Union Thugs Once Again Shows it's the Left that Lacks "Civility."

Obviously it was an attempt at intimidation of both an elected official and a company doing business with that official. It's an indication of to what degree stupid people will go in attempting to win and which side uses it to their advantage.

As long as there is a media that will report things like this, doing it will be counterproductive because ordinary people don't approve and will reject it by becoming more politically active than they otherwise would've.

Like WI Republicans offering shots to bar patrons who sign recall petitions against WI Democrats? Yeah, I agree. That's some sleazy shit.

Obviously it was an attempt at intimidation of both an elected official and a company doing business with that official. It's an indication of to what degree stupid people will go in attempting to win and which side uses it to their advantage.

As long as there is a media that will report things like this, doing it will be counterproductive because ordinary people don't approve and will reject it by becoming more politically active than they otherwise would've.

Like WI Republicans offering shots to bar patrons who sign recall petitions against WI Democrats? Yeah, I agree. That's some sleazy shit.
Can you document that? Link please?

WTF does that have to do with unions? No one buys into the GOPs BS after the lies about ACORN.

In Bullshitseeker we have an Obammarrhoid thug that not only supports Obammarrthoidal Union thuggery, but its catspaw the criminal enterprise ACORN (indicted in ~ 15 states) the erstwhile employer of its "community organizer" and MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the Pathological Liar, MuslimArselicker, Black Racist friendo of TWENTY YEARS of"Goddamn America" Wright......The Political Charlatan MARXIST Obami Salaami.

And the Political Idiots are STILL going to vote for this worst abomination of American History.

WI School Employee Threatens Business For Selling Gas to GOP Official

A Sheboygan gas station owner is baffled after a mystery caller tells a clerk it's a bad idea to do business with a Sheboygan-area state senator.

It started Tuesday when a woman called Dick Hiers's Northeast Standard gas station after she thought she saw Senator Joe Leibham there. Her call was caught on the answering machine.

The answering machine here in the back of the store was left on from the night before and was recording the entire conversation.

Caller: "Can you verify that was Senator Leibham at the gas station this morning?"

Gas station clerk: "Senator Leibham?"

Caller: "Yes. Do you guys support him?"

Clerk: "I have nothing to say about that, I am not politically involved."

Caller: "Alright, well you can tell Dick he's not good for business, I'll tell you that."

Shocked over the 26-second conversation, Hiers quickly traced the call -- only to get surprise number two.

"And it turned out to be coming from the Sheboygan area district school office," he said.

It turns out it wasn't the senator but his brother at the gas station.

School District Employee Disciplined for Political Phone Call - WBAY-TV Green Bay-Fox Cities-Northeast Wisconsin News

Can you IMAGINE the furor had this been done by ANYONE on the right? :eek:

The left would be screaming now about how this proves the "violence" coming from the right.

But the unions are doing this right and left and the liberal media treats it as a "trivial matter"--hardly worth page one status.

Another example of the fact that not only is the violence and the "violent rhetoric" really coming from the left, SO IS THE STUPIDITY.

A Senator's brother buys gas and that means threats? :lol::lol::lol:

First it attacking innocent business by the name of Koch Bros, now it's going after a Senator's Brother.

That's some real brain trust you got going there in the unions, huh?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hay scab

unions fought hard for their gains , you have no fucking idea of the benefits you have because of unions , grow up bitch and be thankful for what the industry did not want you to have .
and quit blaming unions for greedy companies moving off shore the republican did that .

WI School Employee Threatens Business For Selling Gas to GOP Official

A Sheboygan gas station owner is baffled after a mystery caller tells a clerk it's a bad idea to do business with a Sheboygan-area state senator.

It started Tuesday when a woman called Dick Hiers's Northeast Standard gas station after she thought she saw Senator Joe Leibham there. Her call was caught on the answering machine.

The answering machine here in the back of the store was left on from the night before and was recording the entire conversation.

Caller: "Can you verify that was Senator Leibham at the gas station this morning?"

Gas station clerk: "Senator Leibham?"

Caller: "Yes. Do you guys support him?"

Clerk: "I have nothing to say about that, I am not politically involved."

Caller: "Alright, well you can tell Dick he's not good for business, I'll tell you that."

Shocked over the 26-second conversation, Hiers quickly traced the call -- only to get surprise number two.

"And it turned out to be coming from the Sheboygan area district school office," he said.

It turns out it wasn't the senator but his brother at the gas station.

School District Employee Disciplined for Political Phone Call - WBAY-TV Green Bay-Fox Cities-Northeast Wisconsin News

Can you IMAGINE the furor had this been done by ANYONE on the right? :eek:

The left would be screaming now about how this proves the "violence" coming from the right.

But the unions are doing this right and left and the liberal media treats it as a "trivial matter"--hardly worth page one status.

Another example of the fact that not only is the violence and the "violent rhetoric" really coming from the left, SO IS THE STUPIDITY.

A Senator's brother buys gas and that means threats? :lol::lol::lol:

First it attacking innocent business by the name of Koch Bros, now it's going after a Senator's Brother.

That's some real brain trust you got going there in the unions, huh?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hay scab

unions fought hard for their gains , you have no fucking idea of the benefits you have because of unions , grow up bitch and be thankful for what the industry did not want you to have .
and quit blaming unions for greedy companies moving off shore the republican did that .

Yes they fought hard to have Organized crime, higher costs associated with all goods and Services more people collecting pay for doing nothing yes been a huge benefit to our nation......Right?

When one screws with people's rice bowls, one can pretty much expect the gloves to come off.

So you approve of union thugs threatening private businesses?

I approve of everybody who stands up to bullies, lad.

If that sometimes means that workers stand up to corporations acting like bullies so be it.

The corner gas station owner is a "bully?"

You're serious?

If you disapprove of bullies, then you should disapprove of unions which are nothing more than legalized extortion rackets. Unlike unions, corporations don't use force to achieve their ends. Unions are where you find the bullies, not corporate management, so your claim rings hollow.

But much more typically it's the corporations which resort of violence, and the historical record is rife with examples of them sending assasins to kill union leaders, calling our corporate thugs to shoot down working, and calling in their political debts to bring in TROOPS to end strikes, too.

That is utter horseshit. The historical record shows a long history of union violence. When has any corporation ever been convicted or even suspected of assasinating a union leader? Troops come in when union thugs go on the rampage. You are whining that thugs got what they deserve.

Do you approve of those things?

I'm guessing you do.

I think corporations and the government have been far too tolerate of union thugs and their intimidation and violence.

So, given that there are so many people like you?

DYeah, I approve of unions defending themselves.

Without doubt, I do.

they don't "defend themselves." They intimidate and physically assault anyone who is an obstacle to their aims. Union are notorious for violence. I've seen it myself - union thugs beating up hardworking Americans they call "scabs."

Your entire post is just pure fucking bullshit.

Last edited:
Bottom line............

1) The call was made on the employee's own time.

2) The employee will be disciplined for using school resources to make the call.

3) Nowhere in the article did it say the employee was acting as an agent for any union.

4) Nowhere in the article was there any threats made.

So what we have here is an individual acting in his or her individual capacity to state an opinion.

Big deal. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back