UNION THUGS Destroy & Trample AFP Tent – Rough Up Conservatives in Lansing

UNION THUGS Destroy & Trample AFP Tent – Rough Up Conservatives in Lansing

This is what Unions do, this is the way they got their foot in the door at businesses.
The bright side is that this is their death struggle and we are just watching the union body twitch for the last time.

keep it up union thugs,, people don't respect you.

$i9fgrlwk9kmoxcskyezadq.gif

As you can see Americans have SSSOOOOOOOooooooo much respect for republicans in congress...:lol:

It's kind of weird that Americans for plutocratic prosperity would even show up to a place like that, still trying to pretend they are grassroots I suppose.

The same, tired, "If people disgree with me they must be dumb/evil/paid shills" matra those on the left use to avoid debating actual topics, or admit someone just as smart and caring as they are can actually beleive in something different.

Sheep, all of you, sheep.

Baa Baa Muthafuka, if the KKK set up a booth at a rap concert or a bunch of alphamales invaded a feminist rally and started slapping fannies and got roughed up you would think that they probably should have seen it coming. The lobbyists, yes Americans for prosperity is a DC lobbying firm, set up a great big target in a sea of pissed off people for the express purpose of provoking "union thugs", they wanted this to happen and deserve whatever happened. Taunting a crowd of protesters is dangerous business.

Setting up a tent is taunting? You must have thin skin......

Um... what violence do you have on tape? There's just a shaky minute long video of dudes milling around on top of a tarp.

[ame=http://youtu.be/WkmThol4Ai8]Fox News Contributor Repeatedly Punched By Michigan Pro-Union Protestors - YouTube[/ame]

The sucker punch from behind was a nice touch....

Um... what violence do you have on tape? There's just a shaky minute long video of dudes milling around on top of a tarp.

[ame=http://youtu.be/WkmThol4Ai8]Fox News Contributor Repeatedly Punched By Michigan Pro-Union Protestors - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, I didn't see that video. I only saw the one in the OP. Yeah that was out of line but seemed like that pretty bitch was asking for it. Still don't agree with it though.

Oh, I didn't see that video. I only saw the one in the OP. Yeah that was out of line but seemed like that pretty bitch was asking for it. Still don't agree with it though.

How was he asking for it? I'm watching Netflix at the same time, so my computer volume is down. Also, I think this was merged with another thread halfway through.

Let's see. It's okay to stand your ground and use lethal force to defend your property; it's not okay to stomp on a tent and yell at people who are attacking your livelihood which makes you a thug.

Got it.

Um...yeah...ok.

The sad thing is you don't have the mental ability to even understand how stupid this statement is.

Amazing.

Let's see. It's okay to stand your ground and use lethal force to defend your property; it's not okay to stomp on a tent and yell at people who are attacking your livelihood which makes you a thug.

Got it.

The same, tired, "If people disgree with me they must be dumb/evil/paid shills" matra those on the left use to avoid debating actual topics, or admit someone just as smart and caring as they are can actually beleive in something different.

Sheep, all of you, sheep.

Baa Baa Muthafuka, if the KKK set up a booth at a rap concert or a bunch of alphamales invaded a feminist rally and started slapping fannies and got roughed up you would think that they probably should have seen it coming. The lobbyists, yes Americans for prosperity is a DC lobbying firm, set up a great big target in a sea of pissed off people for the express purpose of provoking "union thugs", they wanted this to happen and deserve whatever happened. Taunting a crowd of protesters is dangerous business.

Setting up a tent is taunting? You must have thin skin......

The big business lobby pushed for this law, bought the politicians to pass it and then did it in an extremely fucked-up way. How dare they set up a tent at a protest against their handiwork and pet politicians, damned right it is taunting.

Got it.

There were live people inside the tent getting stomped. Retard.

Um...yeah...ok.

The sad thing is you don't have the mental ability to even understand how stupid this statement is.

Amazing.

Got it.

So explain it too me?

this is the Democrat party of today folks and you condone this type of behavior when you vote for them..
links in article at site

snip:

Michigan Democrat Doug Geiss Threatens Violence on House Floor (Video)

Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, December 11, 2012, 12:12 PM

Michigan Democrat Douglas Geiss Threatened violence on the House Floor today during debate on the right-to-work legislation.

Geiss promised, “There will be blood!” if the bill is passed.
Via America Live:
Michigan Rep Doug Geiss Threatens Violence on House Floor - YouTube

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

He's not threatening, he's warning about what others will do. He's actually afraid of the union thugs response. You can hear it in his voice.

It's kind of weird that Americans for plutocratic prosperity would even show up to a place like that, still trying to pretend they are grassroots I suppose.

right you are:

Americans for Prosperity - SourceWatch
Americans for Prosperity (AFP) is a group fronting special interests started by oil billionaire David Koch and Richard Fink (a member of the board of directors of Koch Industries). AFP has been accused of funding astroturf operations but also has been fueling the "Tea Party" efforts. [1] AFP's messages are in sync with those of other groups funded by the Koch Family Foundations and the Koch's other special interest groups that work against progressive or Democratic initiatives and protections for workers and the environment.

right you are:

Americans for Prosperity (AFP) is a group fronting special interests started by oil billionaire David Koch and Richard Fink (a member of the board of directors of Koch Industries). AFP has been accused of funding astroturf operations but also has been fueling the "Tea Party" efforts. [1] AFP's messages are in sync with those of other groups funded by the Koch Family Foundations and the Koch's other special interest groups that work against progressive or Democratic initiatives and protections for workers and the environment.
Yeah right? It's like NAMBLA showing up to a Centers for Missing and Exploited Children convention.

right you are:

Americans For Provocation

Forum List

Back