Unintended Consequences when LIBERALISM takes control.....

Just to cut through some of the rampant ignorance in this thread, it was the Great God Reagan who signed the EMTALA into law.
Are you really as stupid as you make yourself or are you just trolling for effect? I guess you didn't see the domino effect that is starting in Minnesota? No big deal when it hits you, I guess you will blame Reagan for that also? Such dumbasses who have their heads up in Uranus.

Are you denying that Reagan signed the EMTALA, making ER care mandatory nationwide, not just in Minnesota?
Are you as lacking in compassion as the vagina you are voting for? Do you know that people are starting to lose their healthcare that you liberals were boasting of? At this point what difference does it make whether you have healthcare of not. I will laugh my ass off when you find out you lose yours and end up with a disease brought about by illegals who have crossed the borders. Yes elections have consequences and you deserve what ever happens to you because of who you voted for. Dumbass.

DC General Hospital Closing Is National Catastrophe
DC general at one time was a premier hospital, but when Ted Kennedy FORCED all hospital emergency rooms to serve patients whether they could pay or not, the unintended consequences FORCED that Hospital to close. When there were enough patients that could pay, those that couldn't got FREE healthcare. But then those paying patients started to have to pay more so others could continue to get FREE. Pretty soon no more paying patients showed up, and the hospital had to close. Closing a Hospital, and Fearing for the Future
The hospital and its outpatient clinics, owned by the Mercy health care system in St. Louis, was where people in this city of 9,000 turned for everything from sore throats to emergency treatment after a car crash. Now, many say they are worried about what losing Mercy will mean not just for their own health, but for their community’s future.
When you VOTE for liberalism, the unintended consequences of doing that might just end up killing you.

View attachment 52043
Minnesota could be the first Obamacare domino to fall
That was then; this is now. On Wednesday, Dayton declared the status of the individual insurance market an “emergency” and that the Affordable Care Act was an oxymoron. “Ultimately, the reality is that the Affordable Care Act is no longer affordable for an increasing number of people,” Dayton told the media. Dayton’s remarks came a week after Bill Clinton admitted that Obamacare was “the craziest thing in the world,” and that consumers “wind up with their premiums doubled and their coverage cut in half.”
I think Jonathan Gruber said it best about the Liberal Voter.

Obamacare advisor thinks voters are 'stupid' (Opinion) - CNN.com
It's a very clever, you know, basic exploitation of the lack of economic understanding of the Liberal American voter," he tells the Honors Colloquium 2012 at the University of Rhode Island.
I inserted the Liberal because the Conservatives KNEW how bad the unaffordable care act was going to be. The liberals deserve all the misery that Obama is FORCING upon them. Elections do have consequences.
Evidence he says? Geez I just showed a whole state that was going down the shitter and he wants evidence. Just cant get dumber than that.

DC general at one time was a premier hospital, but when Ted Kennedy FORCED all hospital emergency rooms to serve patients whether they could pay or not, the unintended consequences FORCED that Hospital to close. When there were enough patients that could pay, those that couldn't got FREE healthcare. But then those paying patients started to have to pay more so others could continue to get FREE. Pretty soon no more paying patients showed up, and the hospital had to close. Closing a Hospital, and Fearing for the Future
The hospital and its outpatient clinics, owned by the Mercy health care system in St. Louis, was where people in this city of 9,000 turned for everything from sore throats to emergency treatment after a car crash. Now, many say they are worried about what losing Mercy will mean not just for their own health, but for their community’s future.
When you VOTE for liberalism, the unintended consequences of doing that might just end up killing you.

View attachment 52043
That was then; this is now. On Wednesday, Dayton declared the status of the individual insurance market an “emergency” and that the Affordable Care Act was an oxymoron. “Ultimately, the reality is that the Affordable Care Act is no longer affordable for an increasing number of people,” Dayton told the media. Dayton’s remarks came a week after Bill Clinton admitted that Obamacare was “the craziest thing in the world,” and that consumers “wind up with their premiums doubled and their coverage cut in half.”

It's a very clever, you know, basic exploitation of the lack of economic understanding of the Liberal American voter," he tells the Honors Colloquium 2012 at the University of Rhode Island.
I inserted the Liberal because the Conservatives KNEW how bad the unaffordable care act was going to be. The liberals deserve all the misery that Obama is FORCING upon them. Elections do have consequences.
Evidence he says? Geez I just showed a whole state that was going down the shitter and he wants evidence. Just cant get dumber than that.

You posted an article claiming Minnesota COULD drop out of the PPACA (which it can't, BTW) without, clearly, understanding what "could" means.

You've noticed that neither side has addressed Obamacare in this election.

15 year old bravado.....

Monica Lewinsky....

E-mails

They are critical issues of the day.

Several exchanges have tanked already.

There is plenty of evidence it sucks.

But then, you'll hear the word temporary......which is a huge joke....like the exchanges intended to go under.

You are not debating with anyone who wants to debate. Unfortunately, when I quote you, I have look at her garbage and it hasn't changed at all.

There is constant obfuscation and deflection.

Save yourself some time and talk to people who actually have open minds.

Are you as lacking in compassion as the vagina you are voting for? Do you know that people are starting to lose their healthcare that you liberals were boasting of? At this point what difference does it make whether you have healthcare of not. I will laugh my ass off when you find out you lose yours and end up with a disease brought about by illegals who have crossed the borders. Yes elections have consequences and you deserve what ever happens to you because of who you voted for. Dumbass.

That seems a little harsh and testy.

You are not going to get through to the idiot you are posting to.

I have her (it) on ignore.

I don't get your question about what difference does it make ?

And I expect you mean insurance...correct ?

If so, it makes a lot of difference....

But not all insurance is the same. Obamacare plans suck big time.

But not all insurance is the same. Obamacare plans suck big time.

And here we have the Great Lie repeated. There is no health insurance company called "Obamacare." The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (a.k.a. "Obamacare") is a law. The plans offered through insurance companies are identical, whether they are purchased through the company's website or a government exchange. There are just as many plans with just as many options.

The difference is that:

(1) Insurers can no longer turn people away for preexisting conditions
(2) Insurers can't charge more for people with preexisting conditions
(3) Insurers can't set lifetime caps on coverage for chronic conditions...

etc., etc., etc. The PPACA is available online if you want to read it.

Lastly, anyone earning less than 400% of the Federal Poverty Level is eligible for a premium subsidy, if they apply through the exchanges.

That's the part Sunny Boy can't stand, which is why he keeps lying.

View attachment 52043

2017 Obamacare rate hikes will be even bigger than expected
So much for Obamacare saving you $2,500 a year. But those 47% that Mitt Romney was talking about, don't have to worry since they are worthless anyway.

But those 47% that Mitt Romney was talking about, don't have to worry since they are worthless anyway.

They clearly don't matter to those state legislators who refused the Medicaid expansion, only to the Koch brothers who poured billions into local markets convincing the 47% that every bad thing in the universe was Obama's fault.

Those same people will reelect those same legislators. You can't fix Stupid.

But those 47% that Mitt Romney was talking about, don't have to worry since they are worthless anyway.

They clearly don't matter to those state legislators who refused the Medicaid expansion, only to the Koch brothers who poured billions into local markets convincing the 47% that every bad thing in the universe was Obama's fault.

Jonathan Gruber said it best "Liberal voters, are you stupid"? Yes you are.

Kindly present your evidence that it was liberal voters who elected the governors and state legislators who refused the Medicaid expansion.

Oh, that's right - you don't have any.

You'll just do your all-purpose "I Hatez teh Libruls" rant.

Kindly present your evidence that it was liberal voters who elected the governors and state legislators who refused the Medicaid expansion.

If was the liberals behind closed doors that forced upon us "We must pass the bill before we know what is in the bill". Stupid fuck, I am tired of having to explain to you(a moron) when you don't want to learn.

If was the liberals behind closed doors that forced upon us "We must pass the bill before we know what is in the bill". Stupid fuck, I am tired of having to explain to you(a moron) when you don't want to learn.

Predictable rant. What does it have to do with state legislators who refused the Medicaid expansion?

View attachment 52043

So much for Obamacare saving you $2,500 a year. But those 47% that Mitt Romney was talking about, don't have to worry since they are worthless anyway.

Romney blew it when he said that.

At the same time, Obama lied out his skinny backside when he made that promise.

There is hope for you yet.

While I don't think most voters are stupid, the person you are addressing most certainly is.

Poor Sunny Boy has waged a months’ long campaign to get everyone in the health/Obamacare fora to put me on Ignore because he’s incapable of debating me, and for the most part it hasn’t worked.

Frankly, I wish all the trolls and flamers would put me on Ignore so I can converse with the adults.

What’s particularly funny is when someone puts me on Ignore and then brags about it. “Yeah, I’m gutless. Join me.” Hee-lar-ee-ous.

Now Westwall will delete this post and scold me via PM for not playing by the rules. I still don’t see what a generic “I hate libruls” thread is doing in this forum, but he doesn’t seem to mind. He’s got his priorities.

This message will self-destruct in 10 seconds…run and rat me out now, Sunny! Go!

Last edited:

I think Gruber was referring to all voters.

It's a classic position of the left...."we need to take care of you".

You know....Al Gore.

Poor Sunny Boy has waged a months’ long campaign to get everyone in the health/Obamacare fora to put me on Ignore because he’s incapable of debating me, and for the most part it hasn’t worked.

Frankly, I wish all the trolls and flamers would put me on Ignore so I can converse with the adults.

What’s particularly funny is when someone puts me on Ignore and then brags about it. “Yeah, I’m gutless. Join me.” Hee-lar-ee-ous.

Now Westwall will delete this post and scold me via PM for not playing by the rules. I still don’t see what a generic “I hate libruls” thread is doing in this forum, but he doesn’t seem to mind. He’s got his priorities.

This message will self-destruct in 10 seconds…run and rat me out now, Sunny! Go!
You cant debate an idiot or someone who is EVIL. If you are an idiot, I might as well be talking to a brick wall, and get just as much of a response. If you are EVIL(like Obama and HRC, who honor Lucifer) then the only way to deal with you is like Hitler, the eventual eradication of said EVIL. Which one are you? Idiot or Evil?

Forum List

Back