Unemployment went from 8.1 to 8.2

The big bolded words are an oxymoron.

thats your argument?

that there is now no such term as Adult children?

Your adult kids will be very sorry to hear they dont exsist in your mind

Shhh.. not to mention that you can keep college attending offspring who are adults on your policy and you have been able to do this for a while... and not to mention the fact that adults are supposed to be responsible for their own care and upkeep and that if these 'adult children' make better choices they would be in the workplace where they would be offered health benefits or they would be in the workplace and saving money to spend on their individually bought basic plans

Yes, my college students stayed on our policy until their 26th birthday. But if you've never had anyone attend college, you wouldn't know that. Obama lies and his slaves believe him.

BTW, most pre-existing conditions are covered under insurance plans, especially if there is no lapse in coverage. Some you have to wait a year or two if there was a lapse, just so you're not buying insurance because you know you have a catastrophic illness. It's kinda like buying car insurance after you had an accident.

thats your argument?

that there is noiw such term as Adult children?

Over 23 year olds, still in college qualify for the university's health care. Yes, it covers hospitalization.

Over 23, not in school? They need to get their own insurance. If they choose not to? Their choice.

that is how you feel.

The rest of the country is NOT going to like going backwards.

So you say:

Health Care Law - Rasmussen Reports™

Monday, May 28, 2012

Most voters still want to repeal President Obama’s national health care law as they have consistently in regular surveys since it was passed by Congress over two years ago.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 55% of Likely U.S. Voters at least somewhat favor repeal of the health care law while 39% are at least somewhat opposed.

Those figures include 43% who Strongly Favor repeal and 25% who are Strongly Opposed. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

More Americans than not want health law repeal: poll | Reuters

While trying to put an Obama friendly spin on it, the facts get in the way:

More Americans than not want health law repeal: poll

WASHINGTON | Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:31pm EST

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - As the Supreme Court prepares to review President Barack Obama's healthcare reform, more Americans want to see it repealed than want to keep it, a poll released on Wednesday shows.

A Gallup survey of more than 1,000 U.S. adults found that 47 percent favor the repeal of healthcare reform, versus 42 percent who want the law kept in place. Eleven percent had no opinion.

But the survey also showed that 50 percent of Americans believe the federal government has a responsibility to make sure everyone has health coverage, compared with 46 percent who do not.

The results, which have a 4 percentage point margin of error, suggest a sharply divided U.S. public as the Supreme Court prepares to begin hearing legal arguments next March from 26 states and an independent business group that want the law struck down as unconstitutional.

The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act would extend health coverage to more than 30 million uninsured Americans by expanding Medicaid and establishing special state-run insurance markets called exchanges.

The law is Obama's signature domestic policy achievement, and a high court decision to overturn the reforms could deal a severe blow to his re-election prospects in the middle of the 2012 presidential campaign. A ruling to retain it could help his campaign...

The findings said 56 percent of adults continue to prefer private insurance versus 39 percent who would favor a government-run system. That compares with a 61 percent to 34 percent margin a year ago.

thats your argument?

that there is now no such term as Adult children?

Shhh.. not to mention that you can keep college attending offspring who are adults on your policy and you have been able to do this for a while... and not to mention the fact that adults are supposed to be responsible for their own care and upkeep and that if these 'adult children' make better choices they would be in the workplace where they would be offered health benefits or they would be in the workplace and saving money to spend on their individually bought basic plans

Yes, my college students stayed on our policy until their 26th birthday. But if you've never had anyone attend college, you wouldn't know that. Obama lies and his slaves believe him.

BTW, most pre-existing conditions are covered under insurance plans, especially if there is no lapse in coverage. Some you have to wait a year or two if there was a lapse, just so you're not buying insurance because you know you have a catastrophic illness. It's kinda like buying car insurance after you had an accident.

but truth don't matter to TDM

I turned it off when my rep was at buddha stage.

some mod erased mine.

Hell I cant even view my neg reps

They erased that one from my account

My ex wife lost her job yesterday as a lab technician.

Gonna help her build a new resume later today. So don't give me that reps are celebrating bullshit.

The Dow is off on this news as well. There was an uptick in my business earlier this year but that has dried up as of late.

I want Obama gone but not at the expense of American fiscal stability.

Mr Obama pronmised us during the 2008 campaign to take the "Boom and the bust" out of Capitalism's business cycle. Why the surprise when the economy starts exhibiting the activity level of a corpse? You got what you voted for. "He was young and looked cool, so I voted for him." Heard on the streets, in the store aisles and behind America's workbenches, November 2008.
There was an article in the local paper about a local business, started 27 years ago, closing its doors. With only seven employees and last years revenues down to only 75 per cent of the year before's, unable to get financing to continue operations, the owners decided the recession was "Just too long and too deep" to survive any longer.
There must be a half million more just like them out there.
Good job, Barry. Or is it The Pakalolo Kid or ChoomWagon you'd rather be called by?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back