Unemployment went from 8.1 to 8.2

If I am a betting person . I would say this is the wrong direction No link yet just seen it on the news
Where are all the CON$ bitching that the BLS is fudged and we should be using Gallup?
Oh that's right, Gallup has UE at 8.0% so suddenly the BLS is not fudged.

Gallup Daily: U.S. Employment

*shrugs*, I never used gallup, I am still however, waiting for you to tell me how many retirees retired last month and why the folks who take those jobs are not counted in the employment numbers?

If you look at the jobs numbers, the government is sheading jobs at a pretty good clip now. They can't even create government jobs at this point.

Really to be fair

If Papa Obama only had another 7 or 8 trillion to spend
we might be below 8.1
:eusa_whistle:
He doesn't have to do that just make sure more and more people do not have a job and unemployment will be almost at 0

I hear you

if only they would have kicked in the Independent Payment Advisory Board or "death panels" quicker

:eusa_whistle:

Oh NO! Obama thought this was a LOCK. HE was going to be re-elected...without question...and why the delay...:lol:

Obama HAS some insider info...ObamaCare IS going to be struck down...

Oh shit...

Bloomberg: Obama Tells Donors Health-Care Fight May Loom After Court Rules

RushLimbaugh.com: Obamacare Decision Paralyzes Dems - 05.25.12

See, I Told You So: Obama Consumed with Preparing for the Obamacare Decision

Yup it sucks no matter how we slice it. It (the economy) has sucked since bush's last few months to be honest.

Just imagine if we kept those who are no longer eligible to file for unemployment but are not working figured into the numbers! It would look even more horrible.

Indeed. When tens of trillions of dollars disappear when a bubble bursts, it leads to a crappy-assed economy.

I will say that Obama certainly could have done better in helping a recovery. Though the methods I would suggest would probably not be the ones some others would favor.

Mind telling me your ideas? You know i'm always curious about other people's opinions!

I would have used a voucher system for homeowners to pay down their mortages to levels they could afford. Keep people in their homes to stabilize values more quickly. Banks would have had to compete for vouchers from homeowners.

The most mind boggling thing Fearless Leader has said through this whole thing was a few days ago--Jay Carney reapeated it on camera--with an open microphone--bragging about how spending has increased less in his administration than in any administration in the last 60 years!!! I kid you not.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back