Unemployment dips to 7%, most new jobs are part-time

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
retail-worker-jobs.jpg

Did any of you Dimbocrap supporters read the last part of the sentence?

Not full-time. Part-time. That means no benefits. No vacations. No medical coverage. No IRA or retirement program. And generally low paying. :evil:

But, let's forget all that because we all know how our Dear Leader is responsible for the great economic recovery we're in the midst of.

Read the article @ Unemployment dips to 7%, most new jobs are part time - Business - CBC News

retail-worker-jobs.jpg

Not full-time. Part-time. That means no benefits. No vacations. No medical coverage. No IRA or retirement program. And generally low paying. :evil:

But, let's forget all that because we all know how our Dear Leader is responsible for the great economic recovery we're in the midst of.

Read the article @ Unemployment dips to 7%, most new jobs are part time - Business - CBC News

unemployment is going down because many are getting part time jobs and many are leaving workforce. That is why U6 is at 12%.( 50% higher than before recession) The most telling statistic is the one that shows income going down, thanks to Barry's lib commie programs.

Last edited:
Regardless of the unemployment rate I don't believe that Americans have the same buying power that they did in the days of Reaganomics.

We have more thanks to loads of new inventions, but the rate of increase is slowing down as the economy succumbs more and more to liberal strangulation and, to a lesser extent, competition from an increasingly globalized world.

True:

filipinos-family.jpg

The future of the American middle class.

future of middle class would be bright if eliminated liberal corporate taxes and liberal unions

Yup. They're going to kill us along with the burdens placed on businesses by the abundant regulatory agencies (OSHA, DOT, Local Fire Departments, etc., etc.).

I would say highest corporate taxes in world and unions are far more important. What would you say?

Part-time. That means no benefits. No vacations. No medical coverage. No IRA or retirement program.
Wow, you believe that the rules for opening an IRA have anything to do with whether you work full or part time? Can you point me to the regulation that outlines those rules?

Why don't you just lead off the thread with "I am a dumbfuck" and be done with it?

Part-time. That means no benefits. No vacations. No medical coverage. No IRA or retirement program.
Wow, you believe that the rules for opening an IRA have anything to do with whether you work full or part time? Can you point me to the regulation that outlines those rules?

Why don't you just lead off the thread with "I am a dumbfuck" and be done with it?

Why don't you stuff your head where the sun don't shine!

Personal attacks from ignorant people like you no longer phase me. Actually gives me a chance to laugh at the stupidity. :eek:

please don't be so rude and arrogant, you're a liberal!! If you can't say anything intelligent in defense of liberalism why be here?

retail-worker-jobs.jpg

It's still better than when Bushed left office....

retail-worker-jobs.jpg

It's still better than when Bushed left office....

dear, Bush left office at the bottom of a recession so of course its better now, but not nearly what it would have been had we used capitalist measures to repair the economy.

It got better under FDR but it was still the Great liberal Depression!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back