"Undocumented worker" (aka illegal alien) sues San Francisco for violating sanctuary law

you should have changed it.....that undocumented PC bullshit is just that....bullshit.....

good point - I fixed the thread title - appreciate your catch on that
just call him a wetback everyone knows thats what you mean, its not like you would be making this thread if he was a white guy

And of course, the race card.

YOu are a piece of shit.
whats the race card? is that when i call you a racist for ranting about ethnic cleansing the mexicans?

THe Race Card is when an asshole falsely accuses someone of being a racist.

It is absurd that your response to an illegal, suing over having the law enforced is to call someone racist.

Absurd, dishonest, asshole-ness, vile, shitty, ect.

Fuck you.

YOu are a piece of shit.

sadly, the race card is our friends on the left;s favorite game

this thread has ZERO to do with "race" and everything to do with immigration policy & enforcing our nation's laws...

They want to distract form the fact that they DON'T want our laws enforced, even though doing so greatly harms our nation, and our fellow citizens.

They are asshole like that.

you should have changed it.....that undocumented PC bullshit is just that....bullshit.....

just call him a wetback everyone knows thats what you mean, its not like you would be making this thread if he was a white guy

YOu are a piece of shit.
whats the race card? is that when i call you a racist for ranting about ethnic cleansing the mexicans?

It is absurd that your response to an illegal, suing over having the law enforced is to call someone racist.

Fuck you.
whats insane is that you neo nazis think your fooling anyone by changing "wetbacks" to "illegals"

I say we award the illegal plaintiff the 'Win' in this case, and as part of his settlement he gets a 1-way ticket back across the border, parachute included. :p

YOu are a piece of shit.

Fuck you.
whats insane is that you neo nazis think your fooling anyone by changing "wetbacks" to "illegals"

And now you up the ante from Race Card to full blown Godwin.

Fuck you some more.

YOu are a piece of shit.

Fuck you.

Fuck you some more.
fuck you and your race card...you retarded cousin fucker

YOu are a piece of shit.

Fuck you.

Fuck you some more.
fuck you and your race card...you retarded cousin fucker

No one is stupid enough to believe that you are unaware that you are the one with the race card, you rude asshole.

Why use "white guy", you meant, "cracker",
didn't you?

kelso-burn-240x180.jpg

LOL!!

didn't you?

Long time no see, bro.

didn't you?

Long time no see, bro.
It has PC, glad to see you're still knocking them down using facts.

didn't you?

Long time no see, bro.
It has PC, glad to see you're still knocking them down using facts.
meister!.....

This falls right in line with the typical leftist mindset

I break the law

I get caught because someone turns me in

My natural reaction?

FILE A LAWSUIT!!

Makes perfect sense - right?

And before you (by YOU, I mean brain damaged leftists) start screaming about how the city employess "broke the law" , understand this - municipal laws that prevent city employees from cooperating with the federal government are illegal

Federal law supersedes state law, state law supersedes municipal law

I have a feeling that we WILL see this issue make its way to SCOTUS - so thank God that Trump gets to replace Scalia, as it gives us a fighting chance for sanity to prevail...

Undocumented worker sues San Francisco for violating sanctuary law

(Reuters) - An undocumented immigrant from El Salvador is suing San Francisco alleging police violated the city's sanctuary city policy by turning him over to U.S. immigration authorities after he reported his car stolen.

When I saw this, the first thing that came to mind was the lawsuit where the woman spilled mcdonald's coffee on her lap while driving and it burned her, so she sued mcd's for making the coffee too hot. There are elements in this country that are pushing and pushing, and one day there will be an explosion, and it will not be pretty. All that is keeping the lid on is food prices are relatively modest, the day they go up is the nanosecond the riots will begin, and things are going to get ugly, like Gettysburg ugly.

If there is a sane human left in CA who is not an illegal, they must be shaking their head and seeking a moving company truck to get the fuck out of there.

Last edited:
They will, and they do. Their entire strategy is to grow the minority vote till they can completely ignore Middle America.

That's been those mother fucking bastards' plan since 1965 when they passed the Immigration Act that year allowing central/south america to flood in. Whites had stopped voting for them since 1948, so they realized that the only way their Big Government/welfare state could continue to grow keeping them in power, would be to get different voters. That's why I would arrest, indict and execute a not-insignificant number of the democratic leadership for treason. The fucking dogs do not represent the interests of the public as requred under their constitutional mandate.

Removing illegal aliens is now "ethnic cleansing" according to the far left moronic filth? You ARE a fucking idiot.

I have a great distaste towards illegals.

I call them smart asses, while their brothers and sisters legally make a cue and wait? ...it's not fair

Fuck them ...build a wall throw them out

YOu are a piece of shit.

Fuck you.

What is wrong is that you will assign motives where none exist. I don't know of very many people that have a problem with legal immigrants to our country. Many that I know of, have a huge problem with illegal immigrants. Even those in the Hispanic population have problems with illegal immigrants.

You need to educate yourself because you sound like a real dumb prick.

Forum List

Back