Understanding the Roots of the LGBT Movement...You've Been Gaslighted, Chump!

Did you learn anything by reading the OP or are you fully reformed by your masters?

• Wow, what an eye-opener. I had no idea. I am forever changed by this new insight.

• The OP is complete rubbish and none of it has moved or changed me.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you won't like the content of this OP: Foundation of American Law at Risk: Obergefell 2015 A Reversible Ruling? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

There's nothing like solid legal footing and new lawsuits to rain on your perfect "we won now go away!" gaslighting. Rape victims have a right and a duty to fight back. We were legally raped and that OP shows it in spades..

Guy, Obergefell has no effect on your life whatsoever. and since Hillary is probably going to be appointing the next four SCOTUS justices, we are probably stuck with it despite your fever dreams.

The fact is, you guys are reduced to arguing about wedding cakes or whether a pig like Kim Davis has to put her signature on a marriage license. That's kind of pathetic, really.

Joe's next gaslighting trick: "Since gay marriage doesn't impact other adults, it wont' harm children either". Except, the logical connection isn't there. Adults minds are fledged. Childrens' are not. Marriage and how that contract was revised impacts them heavily and permanently...and that impact extends to society into the unforeseen future..

Obergefell has a direct impact on children's lives into time unforeseeable into the future. And as such, it has an impact on the society my grandchildren will inherit. Since I'm devilishly devoted to the world my grandchildren will inherit, I have a vested interest in how Obergefell revised a contract without the permission of children who shared it for THOUSANDS of years and for whom the contract was created for in the first place. Depriving them as a matter of law, newly, of either a mother or father for life, without their consent as to that revision is ILLEGAL. And it was illegal in Obergefell. A new Hearing will have to be scheduled with attorneys representing the rights of infants to the marriage contract's proposed revision...in each state it was illegally modified...that would be all of them. As far as I know, not one single children's advocate had argument heard in any state with "legal" gay marriage as to their rights and needs of having their original contract honored.

There will be no Hillary. The party of "gay" is not going to win this next Fall. I don't usually bet on things, not being the gambling type. But Hillary is a dog that won't hunt. She's got rainbow hobbles on.

As always, your grasp of the law is.......flawed, at best.

I'd love to see you quote the law or precedent which makes Obergefell illegal based on the lack of consent of children. I'm pretty sure anyone reading is well aware you can't do that, though.

I wonder, are you going to fight for children to have a say in whether or not couples can get married or divorced? After all, they can be forced into a parental relationship without their consent, or they can have their home changed from a two parent home to a single parent one without their consent. By your reasoning, that is illegal, right?

You have been consistently wrong about Obergefell. What makes you think that your record of futility when it comes to predicting the rulings of the courts on same sex marriage will change now? :lol:

Joe's next gaslighting trick: "Since gay marriage doesn't impact other adults, it wont' harm children either". Except, the logical connection isn't there. Adults minds are fledged. Childrens' are not. Marriage and how that contract was revised impacts them heavily and permanently...and that impact extends to society into the unforeseen future..

Obergefell has a direct impact on children's lives into time unforeseeable into the future. And as such, it has an impact on the society my grandchildren will inherit. Since I'm devilishly devoted to the world my grandchildren will inherit, I have a vested interest in how Obergefell revised a contract without the permission of children who shared it for THOUSANDS of years and for whom the contract was created for in the first place.

Guy, your grandchildren will look at you going on about the "Sodomites" the way most kids today look at their grandparents going on about "The Coloreds". I know this is going to be heartbreaking to you, but you are really going to look like a silly bigot in 20 years.

Point is, lots of kids grow up without a father or a mother due to something called "Divorce". A lot more than will go without one because of Gay marriage where they will have two parents.

I'm beginning to suspect that Silly uses these threads to get gay contacts for later action.
Yes because finding a promiscuous gay person on the streets these days is such a difficult task...throw a stone...

Gaslighting trick #339880: If your target insists on holding firm to their stance and will not bend to your will, ridicule them, often, liberally and with vigor. Onlookers will soon get the message that "if you behave as so-and-so...you're next". This is one of the most powerful gaslighting tools in the toolbag because of its broad sweep. The rebellious target is not the only one affected. The rest of the crowd watching is equally affected....unless the rebellious one flips the middle finger to the gaslighter(s) and keeps stalwart to his task...

Hey bodecea.. :fu:

Obergefell has a direct impact on children's lives into time unforeseeable into the future. And as such, it has an impact on the society my grandchildren will inherit. Since I'm devilishly devoted to the world my grandchildren will inherit, I have a vested interest in how Obergefell revised a contract without the permission of children who shared it for THOUSANDS of years and for whom the contract was created for in the first place.

Guy, your grandchildren will look at you going on about the "Sodomites" the way most kids today look at their grandparents going on about "The Coloreds". I know this is going to be heartbreaking to you, but you are really going to look like a silly bigot in 20 years.

Not in 20 years- right now.

Gaslighting trick continued..."ridicule the target into submission, then introduce a false comparison and dare anyone else to risk the same ridicule for noticing the false comparison"...

I know plenty of black people born that way who are livid about being compared to the CHOICE of two men to use each others' anuses as artificial vaginas. There is nothing that could be more insulting to proud black Americans than having their harrowing ordeal by birth compared to anal sex by choice.

Gaslighting trick continued..."ridicule the target into submission, then introduce a false comparison and dare anyone else to risk the same ridicule for noticing the false comparison"...

You....you realize that your 'gaslight trick' nonsense is just you quoting yourself, right?

..."ridicule the target into submission, .

Oh if only ridicule would stop you from your homophobic hate campaign.

Alas- you are as immune to ridicule as you are to the facts.

I know plenty of black people born that way who are livid about being compared to the CHOICE of two men to use each others' anuses as artificial vaginas. .

Which part is less likely?

That Silhouette knows any black people?

Or that any of them talk to her about anal sex?

I know plenty of black people born that way who are livid about being compared to the CHOICE of two men to use each others' anuses as artificial vaginas. .

Changing the subject to a personal commentary about me. Gaslighting tip # 88554...

Here, let's look at the facts instead:

One hundred Detroit black pastors maintain that this decision was made under the false guise that the majority of the people of Michigan are discriminating against the civil rights of lesbians and homosexuals due to their sexual orientation or preference. .....The black Detroit pastors are outraged over Friedman's ruling and have positioned themselves to voice their opposition in the U.S. Court of Appeals....The pastors, in particular, are offended by the comparison of marriage redefinition to black civil rights struggles. "To state that marriage redefinition is in any way similar to the civil rights movement is intellectually empty, dishonest and manufactured," says minister Stacy Swimp, founder of Revive Alive Missional Ministry. "When has anyone from the LGBT demographic ever been publicly lynched, specifically excluded from moving into neighborhoods, prohibited from sitting on a jury and denied the right to sue others because of their sexual preferences?" Gay Rights Don't Compare to Civil Rights, Say 100 African-American Pastors

The cover of the December 16, 2008 issue of The Advocate, the flagship gay publication, proclaimed boldly that, “Gay is the New Black,” stating that this is “The Last Great Civil Rights Struggle.” But whenever I mention this topic on my national talk radio show, asking my listeners if they believe it is fair to equate the black Civil Rights movement with today’s gay rights movement, I am flooded with African American callers who take strong exception to this comparison... - Comparing Black Civil Rights to Gay Civil Rights

"It's not so much the gay rights groups that I'm upset with, it's with so-called black leaders who have taken up this lie for the gay community and are pushing it for them."

Dr. John Diggs, a physician with the Massachusetts Physicians Resource Council, also said homosexual groups are trying to take advantage of the success of the civil rights movement.

"Part of the whole gay agenda is to cast homosexuals in some sort of sympathetic light, so if it's been recognized worldwide that African Americans conquered a great evil of slavery and the Jim Crow laws through the civil rights movement, they would gladly tag onto that because they're exploiting the moral capital that we've earned," he said... Homosexual Agenda Unrelated to Civil Rights Movement, Conservative Blacks Insist

Changing the subject to a personal commentary about me. Gaslighting tip # 88554...

One hundred Detroit black pastors maintain that this decision was made under the false guise that the majority of the people of Michigan are discriminating against the civil rights of lesbians and homosexuals due to their sexual orientation or preference. .....The black Detroit pastors are outraged over Friedman's ruling and have positioned themselves to voice their opposition in the U.S. Court of Appeals....The pastors, in particular, are offended by the comparison of marriage redefinition to black civil rights struggles. "To state that marriage redefinition is in any way similar to the civil rights movement is intellectually empty, dishonest and manufactured," says minister Stacy Swimp, founder of Revive Alive Missional Ministry. "When has anyone from the LGBT demographic ever been publicly lynched, specifically excluded from moving into neighborhoods, prohibited from sitting on a jury and denied the right to sue others because of their sexual preferences?" Gay Rights Don't Compare to Civil Rights, Say 100 African-American Pastors

The cover of the December 16, 2008 issue of The Advocate, the flagship gay publication, proclaimed boldly that, “Gay is the New Black,” stating that this is “The Last Great Civil Rights Struggle.” But whenever I mention this topic on my national talk radio show, asking my listeners if they believe it is fair to equate the black Civil Rights movement with today’s gay rights movement, I am flooded with African American callers who take strong exception to this comparison... - Comparing Black Civil Rights to Gay Civil Rights

"It's not so much the gay rights groups that I'm upset with, it's with so-called black leaders who have taken up this lie for the gay community and are pushing it for them."

Dr. John Diggs, a physician with the Massachusetts Physicians Resource Council, also said homosexual groups are trying to take advantage of the success of the civil rights movement.

"Part of the whole gay agenda is to cast homosexuals in some sort of sympathetic light, so if it's been recognized worldwide that African Americans conquered a great evil of slavery and the Jim Crow laws through the civil rights movement, they would gladly tag onto that because they're exploiting the moral capital that we've earned," he said... Homosexual Agenda Unrelated to Civil Rights Movement, Conservative Blacks Insist

The odds that you know any of these people is virtually nil.

You know that all this 'gaslighting tip' gibberish is just nonsense you made up, right?

Last edited:
You know that all this 'gaslighting tip' gibberish is just nonsense you made up, right?

Oh my God, the irony... :uhoh3: :lmao: People, look up the word "gaslighting"...no, wait...I'll do it for you...from good old Wiki..

Gaslighting or gas-lighting is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.[1][2] Instances may range simply from the denial by an abuser that previous abusive incidents ever occurred, up to the staging of bizarre events by the abuser with the intention of disorienting the victim. Gaslighting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh my God, the irony... :uhoh3: :lmao: People, look up the word "gaslighting"...no, wait...I'll do it for you...from good old Wiki..

Gaslighting or gas-lighting is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.[1][2] Instances may range simply from the denial by an abuser that previous abusive incidents ever occurred, up to the staging of bizarre events by the abuser with the intention of disorienting the victim. Gaslighting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now you are claiming you are being abused? :lmao:

Also, you do understand that he said 'gaslighting tip', not that the word gaslighting is something you made up, don't you?

And where in that did you hallucinate your imaginary 'gaslight tips' and similar gibberish?

]

As usual- you demonstrate again you don't know what facts are.

Anecdotes are not 'facts'- they are individual stories.

But since you are so interested in the feelings of 'black' Americans and gay marriage- let us hear two particularly relevant black voices on the issue

Mildred Loving- the African American wife of the mixed race couple who successfully fought Virginia's ban on mixed race marriage commented on gay marriage- she had no problem comparing gay marriage and mixed race marriage
http://www.freedomtomarry.org/page/-/files/pdfs/mildred_loving-statement.pdf

Surrounded as I am now by wonderful children and gr
and children, not a day goes by that
I don't think of Richard and our love, our right to
marry, and how much it meant to me to
have that freedom to marry the person precious to me, even if others thought he was the
"wrong kind of person" for me to marry. I believe all Americans, no matter their race, no
matter their sex, no matter their sexual orientation, should have that same freedom to
marry. Government has no business imposing some people’s religious beliefs over
others. Especially if it denies people’s civil righ
ts. I am still not a political person, but I am proud that Richard's and my name is on a court

case that can help reinforce the love, the commitment, the fairness, and the family that so
many people, black or white, young or old, gay or straight seek in life. I support the
freedom to marry for all. That's what Loving, and loving, are all about.

Who else?

What about the wife of Martin Luther King Jr.?
USATODAY.com - Coretta Scott King gives her support to gay marriage

POMONA, N.J. (AP) — The widow of Martin Luther King Jr. called gay marriage a civil rights issue, denouncing a proposed constitutional amendment that would ban it.

Constitutional amendments should be used to expand freedom, not restrict it, Coretta Scott King said Tuesday.

"Gay and lesbian people have families, and their families should have legal protection, whether by marriage or civil union," she said. "A constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriages is a form of gay bashing and it would do nothing at all to protect traditional marriages."

Gay is a behavior. Mildred Loving was a racial issue. Mildred Loving did not choose to be black. Gays flop in and out of this and that devious sex practice, back to hetero, to bi, back to gay etc. etc. etc. like changing a pair of shoes. The two are not legal twins. In fact, when a minority behavior repugnant to the majority gets "special rights equal to a race", then the foundation of majority rule dissolves. Because what is majority rule if not regulating human behaviors the majority finds repugnant? What makes LGBT behaviors more special than any other repugnant minority behavior? Hmmm?

In the name of equality and the new "class" SCOTUS just created, ALL repugnant minority behaviors are all protected special new classes. If you don't think this is true, I will need a legal reason in detail. And "those others are just flat icky!" is not a legal reason in detail...

Gay is a behavior. Mildred Loving was a racial issue. ..

Aside from your lie about being attracted to the same gender being a behavior- why do you ignore the words of Mildred Loving- who knows a hell of lot more than you do about marriage discrimination- and racial discrimination.

Oh right- because Mildred Loving doesn't agree with your hate campaign against homosexuals.

Mildred Loving- the African American wife of the mixed race couple who successfully fought Virginia's ban on mixed race marriage commented on gay marriage- she had no problem comparing gay marriage and mixed race marriage
http://www.freedomtomarry.org/page/-/files/pdfs/mildred_loving-statement.pdf

Surrounded as I am now by wonderful children and gr
and children, not a day goes by that
I don't think of Richard and our love, our right to
marry, and how much it meant to me to
have that freedom to marry the person precious to me, even if others thought he was the
"wrong kind of person" for me to marry. I believe all Americans, no matter their race, no
matter their sex, no matter their sexual orientation, should have that same freedom to
marry.
Government has no business imposing some people’s religious beliefs over
others. Especially if it denies people’s civil righ
ts. I am still not a political person, but I am proud that Richard's and my name is on a court

case that can help reinforce the love, the commitment, the fairness, and the family that so many people, black or white, young or old, gay or straight seek in life. I support the freedom to marry for all. That's what Loving, and loving, are all about.

In the name of equality and the new "class" SCOTUS just created, ALL repugnant minority behaviors are all protected special new classes. If you don't think this is true, I will need a legal reason in detail. And "those others are just flat icky!" is not a legal reason in detail...

Why do you believe that the Loving's marriage was a 'repugnant minority behavior?

Just like the State of Virginia did?

Gay is a behavior. Mildred Loving was a racial issue. Mildred Loving did not choose to be black. Gays flop in and out of this and that devious sex practice, back to hetero, to bi, back to gay etc. etc. etc. like changing a pair of shoes. The two are not legal twins. In fact, when a minority behavior repugnant to the majority gets "special rights equal to a race", then the foundation of majority rule dissolves..

You apparently missed the quote of Corretta Scott King- which I find also particularly relevant. - and I think she knows a touch more about 'civil rights' than you do....

USATODAY.com - Coretta Scott King gives her support to gay marriage

POMONA, N.J. (AP) — The widow of Martin Luther King Jr. called gay marriage a civil rights issue, denouncing a proposed constitutional amendment that would ban it.

Constitutional amendments should be used to expand freedom, not restrict it, Coretta Scott King said Tuesday.

"Gay and lesbian people have families, and their families should have legal protection, whether by marriage or civil union," she said. "A constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriages is a form of gay bashing and it would do nothing at all to protect traditional marriages."

Gay is a behavior. Mildred Loving was a racial issue. Mildred Loving did not choose to be black. Gays flop in and out of this and that devious sex practice, back to hetero, to bi, back to gay etc. etc. etc. like changing a pair of shoes. The two are not legal twins. In fact, when a minority behavior repugnant to the majority gets "special rights equal to a race", then the foundation of majority rule dissolves. Because what is majority rule if not regulating human behaviors the majority finds repugnant? What makes LGBT behaviors more special than any other repugnant minority behavior? Hmmm?

1. idiot, no one "chooses" to be gay. if you think you're choosing to be straight every day it's because you ARE gay and are simply closeted.

2. there is nothing "repugnant" to normal people about either inter-racial or gay marriage. thank G-d the Court protects normal people from bigoted loons like you. that's pretty much what the equal protection clause is designed for.

now seriously, seek help.

Forum List

Back