Under President Trump, stock market has best first year since FDR

Which means we're in a frothy market and nothing else. Are you going to let this moron own the decline in 2 years?

Which means we're in a frothy market and nothing else. Are you going to let this moron own the decline in 2 years?

is frothy what you call the market when a Republican capitalist is in White House and not an anti business libcommie like FDR/BO?

Frothy is what I'd call PE multiples at highs, too much private money chasing deals, junk bond issuance at highs, stockmarket at highs, housing going up 7% in one year, lending structures collapsing and low-covenant loans being written. It's an economic system you fool, not a political appendage.

Frothy is what I'd call PE multiples at highs,.
if they are high why did most of the experts buy. Are you the only one who knows that they are too high? Would you advise us all to sell our homes and short the market because you have some special wisdom?

Ed, you of all people should double down on the Trump surge. Assume 7 more good years and leverage yourself to the hilt. I think this time is special and what's another 7 years on an 8 year bull run? Go Big Eddie Boy. Don't trust me, trust all the experts. They only get it wrong every 8 -10 years or so.

You, Sir, are a genius and you cannot be out smarted.

Ed, you of all people should double down on the Trump surge. Assume 7 more good years and leverage yourself to the hilt. I think this time is special and what's another 7 years on an 8 year bull run? Go Big Eddie Boy. Don't trust me, trust all the experts. They only get it wrong every 8 -10 years or so.

You, Sir, are a genius and you cannot be out smarted.

actually you are the one who claims to have the truth, namely, multiples are too high. Do you understand? All I know is that if you think so it is probably not true given how confused you are about most things.

Forum List

Back