UN Names Israel as World’s Top Human Rights Violator

I guess bombing women and children in their homes is worse than not allowing them to drive.

Not as bad as forcing them to stay ion their homes to be bombed so they can be propaganda figures. Have you read IHL and the Geneva conventions lately in relation to using civilian areas to fire illegal weapons from and using civilians as human shields ?
:bs1:

Do you want the UN report again that says it is true ?

Or would you prefer the ICJ court ruling ?

jew semitic killing arab semitic. its not our bussiness .they are brothers. its family issues

On March 24, the UN Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) wrapped up its annual meeting in New York by condemning only one country for violating women’s rights anywhere on the planet – Israel, for violating the rights of Palestinian women.
UN Names Israel as World’s Top Human Rights Violator | Matzav.com

Israel No 1, again
Maybe it's true Israel is violating the rights of Palestinians women but I don't understand why the UN didn't say anything about the rights of Saudi women or Sudanese women for example.
It's pretty strange.
Maybe the UN should have been more accurate :eusa_think:

p.s. the link you gave us doesn't explain much :dunno:
United Nations Official Document

On March 24, the UN Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) wrapped up its annual meeting in New York by condemning only one country for violating women’s rights anywhere on the planet – Israel, for violating the rights of Palestinian women.

Israel No 1, again

This just shows how ridiculous the U.N. is. With women around the world, and especially in Arab or Muslim countries, being stoned, killed for "honor", and denied basic human and educational rights, only Israel is singled out. What B.S.!! Israel had Prime Minister Golda Meir over 4 decades ago, while America still has not had a female President.

Maybe your perception of israel is not the same as other people around the world?
I've been there and lived there for 3 years. The U.N. declaration was anti-Semitism, pure and simple. BTW fanger, when I saw that you created this thread, I thought that you had switched over to Israel's side, since most people know that resolution was a joke and a mockery to women's rights issues.

Maybe Next time you could try living as a Palestinian has to, under the Jackboot of the Zionist immigrants that have taken over their country

Israel No 1, again
This is no surprise. But for the USA, Israel would be treated as a pariah by every country under the sun.
That's rather ignorant. You're certainly free to blather on with your broad, sweeping and utterly unsupported accusations, (a privilege afforded you in the Great Satan™). However, I see no indication that Israel would be "treated like a pariah by every other country under the sun", "but for the USA".

It seems to me that the true pariahs are the retrograde Islamist backwaters where women are forced into "Shame Sacks", exist with limited rights and where fascism is given politico-religious significance. It's called Islam. I suppose you're entirely comfortable with the treatment of women and competing religions and ethnicities in your Islamist paradises across the Middle East.

Israel No 1, again
Maybe it's true Israel is violating the rights of Palestinians women but I don't understand why the UN didn't say anything about the rights of Saudi women or Sudanese women for example.
It's pretty strange.

Did you read it and see how it blames hamas for most of the problems ?

Morphine?

Prescribed as sulfate at a very low dose to assist my breathing

YOU FAIL AGAIN BECAUSE YOU RUSH TO SLIME OTHER POSTERS WHEN THEY HAVE YOU ON THE ROPES. I ALSO HAVE POISON THAT I TAKE FOR HEART PROBLEMS

No for every islamic nation to become joint first, and see what they do about the loss of face
You're stoned?

NOPE dont do any drugs other than prescription ones
Your post was not in English. English words but it doesn't make sense.

Perfect sense when you look at fanger once again data mining other boards and bringing the personal abuse and lies here.
I take prescription drugs as required and not recreational drugs as fanger ( and his sources ) imply. I also take poisons in small doses to increase my heart rate. You and he are welcome to come and sample them at any time................

Israel No 1, again
It's pretty strange.

Did you read it and see how it blames hamas for most of the problems ?
I read the document!
It was interesting. I had never read a UN document :)

Forum List

Back