CDZ UN Damns Washington As World’s Worst Violator Of Human Rights

katsung47

VIP Member
Nov 22, 2011
UN Damns Washington As World’s Worst Violator Of Human Rights

December 1, 2014

UN Torture Report Condemns US Government As The Leading Violator Of Human Rights

A report on the UN document is available here: http://www.strategic-culture.org/pv...-documents-torture-police-violence-in-us.html

The text of the UN report on the US is available here: http://tbinternet.ohchr.org/Treaties/CAT/Shared%20Documents/USA/INT_CAT_COC_USA_18893_E.pdf

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/12/01/un-damns-washington-worlds-worst-violator-human-rights/

Saying we're the worst is a gross exaggeration, but we're definitely climbing the list.

Saying we're the worst is a gross exaggeration, but we're definitely climbing the list.[/QUOTE

Yeah, making those Detroiters pay their water bills is more atrocious than Saudi beheadings, Chinese gulags, or just being born in North Korea.
UN is a joke, and participation in it should end.
It served its purpose, and now has failed

Well we have been living in an upside down nation for six years so now I guess the world is that way and we just abjectly accept it. This kind of thing is even beyond the theater of the absurd. This subject is not worth anyone's time.

If you think it's only been for the past six years you don't understand the problem.

Bro I am not understanding your point. My point is that Obama has made us the bad country in international and national relations during his term. If anything he would applaud the report by the un because it gave him another stick to beat America with and any talk like this in relationship to the rest of the world is absurd. So what is the point you are making?

The UN criticizes the USA for human rights violations is synonymous to the UN standing for peace, human rights, and justice. They are a freaking tool of the left, furthermore see no basis for their remaining in the US. I would go a step further and say the US should only match the annual contribution equal to the highest received from any other country.

You'll notice the Liberal scum in here will agree with the U.N. while....

slaves-in-islam.jpg

Bro I am not understanding your point. My point is that Obama has made us the bad country in international and national relations during his term. If anything he would applaud the report by the un because it gave him another stick to beat America with and any talk like this in relationship to the rest of the world is absurd. So what is the point you are making?
Most of the programs that are the target of these things started over 10 years ago so calling out BO is as partisan as it gets.

The country has been going the wrong direction since Bush took the mantel and has been accelerating ever since.

This report is laughable at best.

Member states in the UN include such places as Mexico, Cuba, China, Pakistan, Philippines, and Korea - all part of the 'human rights Council' what a joke. Places that make the US actions look like child's play. It is a typical move by the UN to beat on the big boy in the room - an action that they just cannot seem to stop themselves from doing.

This is beside the fact of how integrated American power is in the UN as well. There is little that the UN accomplishes that is not directly related to American power or demands.

Most of the programs that are the target of these things started over 10 years ago so calling out BO is as partisan as it gets.

The country has been going the wrong direction since Bush took the mantel and has been accelerating ever since.

This post is demonstrates that liberalism is a mental disorder. Even when their own are responsible for some perceived evil, they blame it on someone else. This ongoing cognitive dissonance must be difficult to live with.

This post is demonstrates that liberalism is a mental disorder. Even when their own are responsible for some perceived evil, they blame it on someone else. This ongoing cognitive dissonance must be difficult to live with.
Did you just call me a liberal?

If anything this post demonstrates that partisanship is a mental disorder, When one guy does something it is kosher, when the next does the same damn thing he is the devil.

Forum List

Back