UN Climate Summit to Emit More CO2 Than 8,200 American Homes Do in a Year

Process data, talk to other researchers, read studies, write. Lots of things you can do.

Think about it....how many on this whole message board think it's a crisis? Four or five members....maybe. And all have the political IQ of a marine battery terminal.

A huge % of the voting public yawns about climate change....we know that. For the past 10 years, shit isnt even brought to the floor on any legislative agenda much less go to committee. Nobody is caring.:113::113::113:

Millions of people do it all the time. I guess you haven't been in any sort of office for quite some time.

Now that is a carbon footprint I'd like to make appreciably smaller.

Climate summits are ghey. Nothing ever gets accomplished of any significance. It's a yearly oddball retreat.

I mean c'mon now....guys like Crick. Takes a pic in front of some space building in a pose like he owns it! ( see avatar :2up:). Oddballs like those at climate conferences do that kind of weird social shit! That's why they get schooled in the political arena.

Last edited:
You should add up the carbon emissions of everyone whose concerned about AGW. That will obviously refute all the science.

God are you stupid.

They know it is a hoax, and a scam, but it is a proven money maker, and way for governments to further control, and tax.

Nobody can answer where all the tax money goes from Carbon and Climate Change taxes, nor how they can measure any impact even if they were "doing something".

Not a single thing you just said is correct.
You should think they would boycott a country that openly says it will continue to use coal as the main power source and hold that conference in a place that "heated up" the most and at a "unprecedented rate"...like Green land:

Snow storm

Or in Winnipeg where people are very concerned about the "warmer winters" we`ve been having according to "climate experts"
Extreme cold warnings and blowing snow advisories for many parts of Manitoba, including Winnipeg | Watch News Videos Online
Extreme cold warnings and blowing snow advisories for many parts of Manitoba, including Winnipeg

Last edited:
That has been done. I believe the answer for a 3 MW unit was about 8 hours of operation.

Forum List

Back