Un agenda 21

I am very concerned about the plans of action contained in the UN Agenda 21. While little is discussed in the media,, the tenets of this plan are already in motion. In the new book by Dick Morris, Here Come The Black Helicopters, he paints a rather grim picture of American society as the plan unfolds.

As a country that financially supports so many nations, the UN Agenda 21 imposes a level of mediocrity that violates the U.S. Constitution and imposes exactly what scumbags like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad suggest as a New World Order !

DSD :: Resources - Publications - Core Publications

153155.406unslogans.gif

The UN shouldn't be taken seriously, it is a place for politicians to pretend they are making a difference and waste tax dollars. :badgrin:

SOUNDS LIKE SCIENCE FICTION...OR SOME CONSPIRACY THEORY...BUT IT ISN'T.

UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is implemented worldwide to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all information, and all human beings in the world. INVENTORY AND CONTROL.

Have you wondered where these terms 'sustainability' and 'smart growth' and 'high density urban mixed use development' came from? Doesn't it seem like about 10 years ago you'd never heard of them and now everything seems to include these concepts? Is that just a coincidence? That every town and county and state and nation in the world would be changing their land use/planning codes and government policies to align themselves with...what?

First, before I get going, I want to say that yes, I know it's a small world and it takes a village and we're all one planet etc. I also know that we have a government of the people, by the people, and for the people, and that as cumbersome as that can be sometimes (Donald Rumsfeld said that the Chinese have it easy; they don't have to ask their people if they agree. And Bush Junior said that it would be great to have a dictator as long as he was the dictator), we have a three branch government and the Bill of Rights, Constitution, and self-determination. This is one of the reasons why people want to come to the US, right? We don't have Tiananmen Square here, generally speaking (yes, I remember Kent State--not the same, and yes, an outrage.) So I'm not against making certain issues a priority, such as mindful energy use, alternative energy sponsorship, recycling/reuse, and sensitivity to all living creatures.

But then you have UN Agenda 21. What is it? See our videos and radio shows at the bottom of this page (or search YouTube for Rosa Koire) or buy BEHIND THE GREEN MASK: U.N. Agenda 21 by Rosa Koire click here

---

DEMOCRATS  AGAINST  U. N.  AGENDA  21 - OK, So what is Agenda 21? And why should I care? Part 1

Gary Edward Steiger: Expose the Agenda 21 conspiracy

bilde

October 3, 2012

I have recently been involved in reading Agenda 21, a 351-page document. Agenda 21 is a non-binding, voluntarily implemented action plan of the United Nations with regards to sustainable development.

It is a product of the UN Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 1992. It is an action agenda for the UN, other multilateral organizations, and individual governments around the world that can be executed at local, national, and global levels. The "21" in Agenda 21 refers to the 21st century. It has been affirmed and modified at subsequent UN conferences. Another company named ICLEI is responsible for rolling out the project here in the United States.

After some due diligence in my reading I come to uncover the end goal of this Agenda 21 is to control population and restrict property. Property rights can be easily taken if your land is deemed a "wildlife area." That just about encompasses everything outside Gainesville, like Newberry for example. The motivation for this is to move people into highly populated metropolitan areas to reduce their carbon footprint.

---
Gary Edward Steiger: Expose the Agenda 21 conspiracy | Gainesville.com

I am very concerned about the plans of action contained in the UN Agenda 21. While little is discussed in the media,, the tenets of this plan are already in motion. In the new book by Dick Morris, Here Come The Black Helicopters, he paints a rather grim picture of American society as the plan unfolds.

As a country that financially supports so many nations, the UN Agenda 21 imposes a level of mediocrity that violates the U.S. Constitution and imposes exactly what scumbags like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad suggest as a New World Order !

Which would indicate you're an idiot.

Or, for your sake, you’re just a troll who knows this is idiocy.

Typical libtard response...
un agenda 21 snopes - Google Search

...:D

It's difinately not a cospiracy theory, it is a conspiracy, and is being implementd all across the country. There are groups across the nation that know what is being done and are fighting it. There are videos and books that lay out the agenda, I only hope people wake up and start getting involved like the group I work with.

If people haven't woke up in the last 4 years, I fear they never will. Most Republicans didn't even vote. The left looked under every rock and found Dem voters. I think the right screwed up by not having their own voter registration drive. Not like ACORN is interested in helping to register Republicans or Independents.

Many voters that did turn out were voting for the wrong reasons and choose to remain benighted when it comes to the grim future. The only ones who get excited at the prospect of One World Order are those who desire to control the world and those favored dependents who believe they will be forever cared for by the dictators.

Guess you have your head so far in the sand you haven't seen what is going on around you. Agenda 21 is being spearheaded by an organization in my area called HGAC or the Houston, Galvaston Area Council. They started our innocent enough, coordinating road projects and other infrastructure projects in a 5 county area. Now they are moving into almost every area of activity, including pushing the sustainable development agenda in our schools. They are sending out people to conduct community study groups asking very innocent questions like how important is education in your community, or how important is clean water to you. They ask a whole series of duh questions like that so they can claim community support. They won't tell you what their plans are, they say they are using community input to develope them, which is bull shit, they know what they are planning, they are just going through the motions to claim legitimacy.

I've seen populations center maps for the US and they plan to concentrate the whole population on less than 10% of our lands. Under their plans there are no property rights, try googleing the International Property Maintenance Code. If you don't maintain your property to their standards they can take it, it's already been adopted in various local in the United States.

So just keep your head burried at your own peril, I chose not to.

Clayton, I sure hope you get paid well for your hackery, I'd hate to think you'd work so hard at it for pennies...

Hmmmmn. I have major issues with the UN and think at some point, they should actually stick to what they're good at which is anti-poverty and health issues. But my recommendation would be to ignore anything dick Morris says because he's an admitted liar ( as if we didn't know before)

Hmmmmn. I have major issues with the UN and think at some point, they should actually stick to what they're good at which is anti-poverty and health issues. But my recommendation would be to ignore anything dick Morris says because he's an admitted liar ( as if we didn't know before)

Don't forget the other things they do well...

un soldiers murder and rape - Google Search

un scandals - Google Search

...:D

SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AKA AGENDA 21 AND REGIONALISM
PART 1

By Karen Schoen, Neil Rice and Roy Callahan
December 27, 2013
NewsWithViews.com

The New Frontier of Evil in Florida

Let’s use Taylor County, Florida as an example for Regionalism, although it could be all 67 counties in the State. Or any county in any state.

Tucked away in a beautiful setting in northern Florida is Taylor County. Generations of good people are now being attacked by the United Nations Sustainable Development a/k/a/ Agenda21.

It was like dropping a bomb on an unsuspecting quiet community that trusted their county administrator and board of commissioners, along with the city manager. Sustainable development is the infrastructure and indoctrination program for transforming America from:

• a democratic Republic free person society whereby the individuals vote and tell their representative what to do allowing the individual to control their own life,
• into a member of the fascist-communist order whereby the government controls life and tells the people what to do.

Taylor County is home to one of the largest land owners in the state of Florida, Foley Timber and Land, having almost 600,000 acres. One of the owners, Howard Leach, a former U.N. ambassador lives in California, and has been doing Sustainable Development projects there for over a decade. By the way his projects are failing miserably.

Howard Leach, along with Bo Taff, his CEO (in Taylor county), Henry Kissinger, former Secretary of State, Robert Day, a Los Angles investor and Ken Langore, co-founder of Home Depot, decided to do a comprehensive plan for all the citizens of Taylor County and named it the "2060 Vision Plan." This plan was their vision. The people of Taylor County were left out.

Karen Schoen -- Sustainable Development aka Agenda21 and "Regionalism" Part 1

Is it that time already. Glenn Beck must be reminding people to be afraid of it again. He likes to bring up Agenda 21 every so often.

Agenda 21 hasn't moved in almost two decades. It's non-binding, it hasn't been signed into law by the US, and most countries that signed Agenda 21 largely ignore it. Let it go already.

I thought you were trying to keep this out of CT? Mention Glenn Beck and you're halfway there! :cool:

Glenn Beck did not write the book. Harriet Parke did the research and Glenn help put it into a more readable/understandable form. It is a very well documented Book.
Unfortunately it is not Fiction...

Here are just a few links...Read it and Weep ~
This is NOT a conspiracy theory. Just a conspiracy.

The Green Agenda - Agenda 21
Agenda 21 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mini-apartments are the next big thing in U.S. cities

Last edited:

Forum List

Back