Un agenda 21

Is it that time already. Glenn Beck must be reminding people to be afraid of it again. He likes to bring up Agenda 21 every so often.

Agenda 21 hasn't moved in almost two decades. It's non-binding, it hasn't been signed into law by the US, and most countries that signed Agenda 21 largely ignore it. Let it go already.

Agenda 21 has moved very quickly in the Bay Area...
One Bay Area: Agenda 21 comes to the San Francisco Bay Area

and New York
GOVERNOR ANDREW COUMO TO IMPLEMENT UNITED NATIONS’ AGENDA 21 IN NEW YORK STATE VIA REGIONAL PLANNING GROUPS

and Oregon
http://www.area-info.net/articles/show.php?cty=Roseburg&st=Oregon&article_id=1109

and Chicago
http://anothervoicerev184.blogspot.com/2010/09/illinois-first-state-to-begin.html

It's happening everywhere...
A simple google of Agenda 21 & any state will bring up much info that is extremely current.
Even my own small town is taking Fed $$$ & making changes.

Last edited:
Is it that time already. Glenn Beck must be reminding people to be afraid of it again. He likes to bring up Agenda 21 every so often.

Agenda 21 hasn't moved in almost two decades. It's non-binding, it hasn't been signed into law by the US, and most countries that signed Agenda 21 largely ignore it. Let it go already.

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...S325&q=obama+signs+agenda+21+executive+order+

...:eusa_shhh:

Have you read that executive order? I did. Took me about 10 seconds, since it's only one page and only has one paragraph of substance. The EO doesn't do a damed thing except try to get more communication between the government and rural areas. It has no power, it doesn't alter any laws, it doesn't even hint at the possibility of anything you're suggesting.

If you're still intent on finding conspiracy theories where there are none then at least find something better than this.

and New York
GOVERNOR ANDREW COUMO TO IMPLEMENT UNITED NATIONS’ AGENDA 21 IN NEW YORK STATE VIA REGIONAL PLANNING GROUPS

and Oregon
AGENDA 21 in Oregon

and Chicago
Another Voice (Rev. 18:4): Illinois First State To Begin Construction On Agenda 21 High Speed Rail

A simple google of Agenda 21 & any state will bring up much info that is extremely current.

You're right! These people are actually suggesting making more bike paths! How could I not see that it's actually hidden Glenn Beck blackboard code for taking over my life!

and New York

and Oregon
AGENDA 21 in Oregon

and Chicago
Another Voice (Rev. 18:4): Illinois First State To Begin Construction On Agenda 21 High Speed Rail

You're right! These people are actually suggesting making more bike paths! How could I not see that it's actually hidden Glenn Beck blackboard code for taking over my life!

Where I live we don't want or need bike paths or covered bus stops. City and county can't resist the MONEY. With $$$ comes power to regulate & mandate. I don't want to be regulated or mandated. Keep government out not in. You think government is giving away money for bike paths without expecting something in return? Keep your head in the sand.
Hey ~ Almost the 1st of the month...Your government handout will be arriving soon...
Remember it's gotta last till next month!!

Forum List

Back