Ummm ... Negotiating With Terrorists? $400 Million to Iran

Obama sent $400m to Iran as American prisoners freed
The pallets, which were stuffed with euros, Swiss francs and other foreign currencies, arrived in Tehran on January 17. That same day, four US citizens were released in exchange for seven Iranians held in the United States.

Obama paid Iran $400 million ransom for American hostages: report
The Obama administration secretly airlifted $400 million in cash to Iran in January at the same time Tehran was releasing four jailed Americans, payment that a top congressional Republican is calling “ransom.”

Reports: Obama paid $1.7 billion ‘ransom’ to Iran for hostages’ release
The Obama administration has paid a “ransom” of $1.7 billion in U.S. taxpayers’ funds to Iran for the release of American hostages, critics and Iran officials said.
Now that Obama has set the standards that America will pay ransoms for US citizens, every US citizen is now a target for being taken as a hostage.
I can tell you forgot to read the article:
The money represented the first installment of a $1.7 billion settlement that the administration reached with Iran to resolve a decades-old failed arms deal signed before the Iranian revolution in 1979, the Journal reported.

You dont think its a bit more than a coincidence a 35 year dispute was settled at the time iran was holding american troop hostage?
No more a coincidence when the hostages were released from Iran and everyone thinking that it was because of Reagan, since negotiations were settled before Reagan took office......

Not to worry. Iran already has three more Americans, a couple of Europeans and a Canadian.

So instead of just getting our people back as part of the nuclear deal we give Iran nuclear capabilities plus drop sanctions and release 150 billion.

For nothing other than the ability to air lift $400 million in cash on pallets in the dead of night.

Obama is a joke and by far the weakest president this nation has ever seen.

Even Neville Chamberlain is laughing at this joke.
The 150 billion has not made it to Iran because Oblama tied it up to pay compensation for terrorist acts against US citizens...

What nuclear capability did Oblama give Iran..I don't see any nukes from Iran coming...

So instead of just getting our people back as part of the nuclear deal we give Iran nuclear capabilities plus drop sanctions and release 150 billion.

For nothing other than the ability to air lift $400 million in cash on pallets in the dead of night.

The 150 billion has not made it to Iran because Oblama tied it up to pay compensation for terrorist acts against US citizens...

What nuclear capability did Oblama give Iran..I don't see any nukes from Iran coming...

sanctions have been dropped. We should be choking them financially.

The fact they can even have a nuclear program is bad enough.... Why are you in favour of giving nuclear capabilities to animals?

So tell me if I'm wrong...Obama pays a ransom to Iran of 400 million dollars and so what did Iran do? They took 3 more hostages...what a fucking tool our president is.

sanctions have been dropped. We should be choking them financially.

The fact they can even have a nuclear program is bad enough.... Why are you in favour of giving nuclear capabilities to animals?
I am not in favor, that is your assumption...Yet Iran has supposedly been working on a nuclear bomb since Clinton was in office....How long should it take? It took the US less than 10 years to develop and design a small atomic bomb...

I am not in favor, that is your assumption...Yet Iran has supposedly been working on a nuclear bomb since Clinton was in office....How long should it take? It took the US less than 10 years to develop and design a small atomic bomb...
They are not only working on the bomb they are also working on a way to get it here...
I'm sure the 400 mil helps them...

They are not only working on the bomb they are also working on a way to get it here...
Sure, and risk a massive counter attack with hydrogen bombs, just like the Soviets did...

You can't pay someone with their own money. When Iran took American embassy hostages, Carter froze their assets. But legally, the money never belonged to the US. It's been explained before many times. Why can't the GOP "get it"?
if this was bush or a republican doing this you would be singing a different tune.....go ahead tell me how wrong i am....

He has been defending the regime in Iran from his first day in office. Remember when the Iranian people, students and young moderates marched on Tehran. Obama left them hanging, he didn't even give words of encouragement for their struggle. He is Iran's biggest cheerleader and one day we or Israel will pay in blood for it.

He has been defending the regime in Iran from his first day in office. Remember when the Iranian people, students and young moderates marched on Tehran. Obama left them hanging, he didn't even give words of encouragement for their struggle. He is Iran's biggest cheerleader and one day we or Israel will pay in blood for it.

Wasn't him who said....

Do your maths...:dunno:

The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”

Forum List

Back