Um, Forgetting Something?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Everywhere I looked this morning were stories about this:

Ex-New Orleans Mayor Convicted of Post-Katrina Corruption
US from Newser by Kevin Spak

Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin has been convicted on 20 of the 21 corruption charges against him, most of them related to the recovery from Hurricane Katrina, the New Orleans Times-Picayune reports. Nagin was accused of creating a "scheme of artifice to defraud" New Orleans residents of his honest..

And not a single one of them bothered to report that he's a Democrat!! :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Or black! They only promulgate those kind of idetifiers when they are either conservative or white. When they are both; it's a jackpot.

Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin has been convicted on 20 of the 21 corruption charges against him, most of them related to the recovery from Hurricane Katrina, the New Orleans Times-Picayune reports. Nagin was accused of creating a "scheme of artifice to defraud" New Orleans residents of his honest..

And not a single one of them bothered to report that he's a Democrat!! :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

You know what I think? I think you read some piss somewhere on a biased site and are just regurgitating it. "Everywhere you looked", my ass.

Let's ACTUALLY take a look, shall we?

Washington Post:

Former New Orleans mayor C. Ray Nagin — who became the face of a desperate, drowning city during Hurricane Katrina — was convicted Wednesday on charges of accepting bribes from city contractors while in office.

Nagin, a Democrat, was found guilty by a federal jury on 20 of 21 criminal counts, including bribery, conspiracy and wire fraud. He was acquitted on one count of bribery.

New York Times

Mr. Nagin was elected in 2002 as an outsider dismissive of the old political machines. A cable TV executive with no prior governing experience, Mr. Nagin, a Democrat, was impatient with the stubborn rhythm of the city’s bureaucracy, a quality that endeared him to the media, reform advocates and upscale voters.

Boston Herald

The Democrat, who left office in 2010 after eight years, was indicted in January 2013 on charges he accepted hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes — money, free vacation trips and truckloads of free granite for his family business — from businessmen who wanted work from the city or Nagin's support for various projects.

Chicago Tribune:

The Democrat, who left office in 2010 after eight years, was indicted in January 2013 on charges he accepted hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes and truckloads of free granite for his family business in exchange for promoting the interests of local businessman Frank Fradella.

So here's an idea. Before you whine about everywhere you looked, you should...you know...actually LOOK!

You know what I think? I think you read some piss somewhere on a biased site and are just regurgitating it. "Everywhere you looked", my ass.

Washington Post:

New York Times

Boston Herald

The Democrat, who left office in 2010 after eight years, was indicted in January 2013 on charges he accepted hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes — money, free vacation trips and truckloads of free granite for his family business — from businessmen who wanted work from the city or Nagin's support for various projects.

Chicago Tribune:

The Democrat, who left office in 2010 after eight years, was indicted in January 2013 on charges he accepted hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes and truckloads of free granite for his family business in exchange for promoting the interests of local businessman Frank Fradella.

So here's an idea. Before you whine about everywhere you looked, you should...you know...actually LOOK!

Uh -- how about ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, NY Times, Washington Post, and so on? Link to one of those, why don't you.

Washington Post:

New York Times

Boston Herald

Chicago Tribune:

Uh -- how about ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, NY Times, Washington Post, and so on? Link to one of those, why don't you.

And here we have real blindness, ladies and gentlemen!

You didn't even read my post, did you. NO, you did not. There is a link to the NY Times and the Washington Post, idiot.

CBS News:

You see, rube? When you actually LOOK, it's right there!

You obviously drank someone's piss. You deserve to be lied to if you keep going back for more from whatever source you read.

ABC News:

Nagin, a Democrat, was indicted in January 2013 on charges he accepted hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes — money, free vacation trips and truckloads of free granite for his family business — from businessmen who wanted work from the city or Nagin's support for various projects.

NBC News:

Nagin, a Democrat who was mayor for two terms from 2002 to 2010, denied he took any bribes. He faced a 21-count indictment, and was found guilty of 20 counts. The counts ranged from conspiracy to filing a false tax return.

"Everywhere I looked", my ass. You drank a bucket of piss is what you did.

Here's hoping some really huge white bubba takes a liking to him while he's in the slammer (no pun intended).

Just another hugely corrupt dimocrat city government where the scum get away with anything and everything. Except, Truthmatters would argue, when it came to elections. They would never think of any dishonest/illegal election day hanky-panky. No, dims never do that.

ABC News:

Nagin, a Democrat, was indicted in January 2013 on charges he accepted hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes — money, free vacation trips and truckloads of free granite for his family business — from businessmen who wanted work from the city or Nagin's support for various projects.

Now that you've made a monkey out of the author of this thread, have you stopped to consider that might have been a promotion in his case?

Forum List

Back