UM Coach: Bomb Sniffing Dogs, Spotters on Roofs Before Explosions

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
How much proof do the american sheep need that the boston bombing was yet another false flag incident by our psychopathic govt.?

UM Coach: Bomb Sniffing Dogs, Spotters on Roofs Before Explosions | Mobile AL, Pensacola FL News, Weather, Sports | WPMI-TV | Local15TV.com

: 4/15 3:30 pm
University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach, who was near the finish line of the Boston Marathon when a series of explosions went off, said he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.

"They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it's just a training exercise," Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15.

Stevenson said he saw law enforcement spotters on the roofs at the start of the race. He's been in plenty of marathons in Chicago, D.C., Chicago, London and other major metropolitan areas but has never seen that level of security before.

"Evidently, I don't believe they were just having a training exercise," Stevenson said. "I think they must have had some sort of threat or suspicion called in."

Last edited:
  • Banned
Gutless wiboowals are already screaming for obozo to "Make us more secure. Take away more rights." That's the response the govt hoped for.

Threats were made before the New York Marathon was canceled last year.
So they had heightened security at the Boston Marathon because this was the 2nd largest meeting of a group of people.
They were right.
Who ever did it, they got Boston rather than New York.

How much proof do the american sheep need that the boston bombing was yet another false flag incident by our psychopathic govt.?

UM Coach: Bomb Sniffing Dogs, Spotters on Roofs Before Explosions | Mobile AL, Pensacola FL News, Weather, Sports | WPMI-TV | Local15TV.com

: 4/15 3:30 pm
University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach, who was near the finish line of the Boston Marathon when a series of explosions went off, said he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.

"They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it's just a training exercise," Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15.

Stevenson said he saw law enforcement spotters on the roofs at the start of the race. He's been in plenty of marathons in Chicago, D.C., Chicago, London and other major metropolitan areas but has never seen that level of security before.

"Evidently, I don't believe they were just having a training exercise," Stevenson said. "I think they must have had some sort of threat or suspicion called in."

It was a terrorist attack. No one has proved it was a false flag. No one has given a reasonable motive to prove that theory yet.

• Banned
[

It was a terrorist attack. No one has proved it was a false flag. No one has given a reasonable motive to prove that theory yet.

HAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say. False flags are terror attacks also. You seem to think our govt would never use terrorism.!!! They've been using it all my life.

Forum List

Back