Ukrainians requesting military intervention

It's for show purposes to make your hearts bleed.
But it really is sad, and there's no doubt about that!

What country is to blame?

What country's leader is to blame?

I feel for the young woman but all that is going to happen (is happening now) is the west is going to unload a bunch of weapons on Ukraine that will then have to be replaced thus making their cronies richer.

By and by those weapons will, at best, likely be captured by the Russians, or worse, diverted to of the many Ukrainian arms dealers where they will be sold to people/countries who don't play well with others.

1646165254150.png

Go Britain!!!

Leave us out of it

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I feel for the young woman but all that is going to happen (is happening now) is the west is going to unload a bunch of weapons on Ukraine that will then have to be replaced thus making their cronies richer.

By and by those weapons will, at best, likely be captured by the Russians, or worse, diverted to of the many Ukrainian arms dealers where they will be sold to people/countries who don't play well with others.
i agree direct intervention from NATO or EU not going to happen.

i agree direct intervention from NATO or EU not going to happen.
I was looking up Ukrainian arms dealers and found that there are a pile of them, each one shadier than the next. Come to find out they have been acquiring western weapons intended for the Ukrainian forces for quite some time. Many were sold to the separatists and neo-nazis in the eastern part of the country.

Forum List

Back