Ukrainian war woke all Russians up!

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Genocide on Russians in Ukraine and reaction of western lying politicians and presstitutes woke all Russians up.

Now

- Almost all support Putin
- Almost all mistrust the West
- Almost all became patriotic
- Almost all hate 'Russian' 'opposition'
- Almost all want Donbass became a Part of Russia
- Almost all are united behind Putin affiliated political parties
- Almost all want Russia go East
- Almost all laughing about 'sanctions'

Thanks you idiots like Merkel, Obama and Holland for uniting of Russians!

1510387385_1.jpg

Oops, you mentioned Russian opposition. Comrade Johnson will be mad.

To be serious, you are so right. Russians had a great opportunity to watch how quickly Ukraine has been turned into a third world country after the coup, so the majority don't want that sh*t in their country. I can't blame them.

To be serious, you are so right. Russians had a great opportunity to watch how quickly Ukraine has been turned into a third world country after the coup, so the majority don't want that sh*t in their country. I can't blame them.

Comrade Johnson receives a sh.., not my tax money for his fuc.... 'Gussian' 'opposition'

Comrade Johnson receives a sh.., not my tax money for his fuc.... 'Gussian' 'opposition'
With a high probability he may be 'Gussian' himself. Kinda sounds so.

With a high probability he may be 'Gussian' himself. Kinda sounds so.

Yep, almost 99 % of all Gussian opposition are Gusskie, the rest fooled Russians.

Forum List

Back