Ukrainian Ship Close to Russian Waters Refusing to Change Course.

Which successful evacuation by the US didn't have people clinging to aircraft. The more successful one you are going to tell me about?

The security was the best and provided free by the Taliban, so you think losing 13 was bad? The stage was set for the US to lose 1300 or 13,000 and a bunch of aircraft too.

But there could still be a more successful one that you're goinig to mention?
A better talking point for you would be in trying to say that Trump was responsible for arranging the success! with the Taliban?

You face a situation in which US propagandists for Trump are up against the facts on the ground. The two don't match.
Show me evidence of people falling from aircraft during the Vietnam evacuation. That was also a FUBAR op. but not as bad as the Afghanistan withdrawal.

Trump was not President during the Afghanistan withdrawal. Stop trying to blame Trump for Joe’s incompetence.

Afghanis Fall From U.S. Military Plane After Clinging to Wing in Shocking Video

It seems too soon for the US/Nato/Ukraine provocation that I've been predicting.
America/Biden is moving ahead with direct threats to Russia in ways that Trump never did and didn't dare.
The reason why Russia/Putin has favoured Trump over Biden.

Although in truth it's much less to do with any president making these kind of big decisions on brinkmanship. It's above the pay grade of both of the idiots.
Oh stop with the stupid bullshit---Putin is loving BIDEN the dingbat---PUtin can control Biden, he couldn't do that with Trump hence why Putin wasn't pulling his shit against Trump.

Weak president (BIDEN) makes up open targets for all of our enemies who have lined up to take shots at us since Biden stole the election. Worse still is that CHINA who owns Biden outright wants the Putin and the US to have a war---to weaken both as they move in for the kill.

Oh stop with the stupid bullshit---Putin is loving BIDEN the dingbat---PUtin can control Biden, he couldn't do that with Trump hence why Putin wasn't pulling his shit against Trump.

Weak president (BIDEN) makes up open targets for all of our enemies who have lined up to take shots at us since Biden stole the election. Worse still is that CHINA who owns Biden outright wants the Putin and the US to have a war---to weaken both as they move in for the kill.
Amusing, and possibly all true, but not worth debating on an adult level.

Show me evidence of people falling from aircraft during the Vietnam evacuation. That was also a FUBAR op. but not as bad as the Afghanistan withdrawal.

Trump was not President during the Afghanistan withdrawal. Stop trying to blame Trump for Joe’s incompetence.
You miss even the simplest of stuff. I'm not trying to blame Trump for anything. I tried to provide you with a relevant talking point that would be in Trump's interests. Claim the planning of the most successful evacuation of a losing army in the history of the world.

Or can you at least begin by saying that Trump made arrangements to have the evacuation go smoothly and with no concentrated attack by America's enemies?

And after all, the end of the war was a loss of 13 that should have been a blessing to Trump!

You miss even the simplest of stuff. I'm not trying to blame Trump for anything. I tried to provide you with a relevant talking point that would be in Trump's interests. Claim the planning of the most successful evacuation of a losing army in the history of the world.

Or can you at least begin by saying that Trump made arrangements to have the evacuation go smoothly and with no concentrated attack by America's enemies?

And after all, the end of the war was a loss of 13 that should have been a blessing to Trump!
Nice try. Trump was not President. The withdrawal occurred on Joe’s watch not Trump’s. Trump‘s plan was condition-based. Joe’s plan was to leave on September 11, 2021 no matter what.

Last edited:
Nord Stream 2.....Biden being tough. DURR
As opposed to...what? Again, big boy words.

Nuke the pipeline? What? Big boy words, toddskee.

There were no demands by putin over that pipeline at the summit. Smoking crack again?
Regarding the one demand he made, the US told him to go pound sand.

Go ahead, list all the ways Biden has been tough on Putin. I'll wait.
Oops, that non sequitur is not going to help you, Todderino.

So... what should the US have done or said regarding the nordstream pipeline, at the summit?

You know, since you cried like a little bitch about what the US actually did do and say.

And... go.

Forum List

Back