Ukrainian Oligarch Paid $700,000 To The Husband Of A House Judiciary Committee Democrat

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
"
Robert Powell, the husband of Rep. Debbie Mucarsel-Powell, D-Fla., reportedly took $700,000 from a Ukrainian oligarch named Igor Kolomoisky. Mucarsel-Powell sits on the House Judiciary Committee, the committee that drafted two articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump for his alleged abuse of power with regards to Ukraine.

In 2018, the Daily Beast reported that a number of businesses linked to Kolomoisky hired Powell as an attorney. One of those firms paid Powell at least $700,000 over two years, according to public records.

The Miami Herald reported Powell was working for companies tied to Kolomoisky for 10 years. Powell made most of his money in the two years leading up to his wife’s election in 2018."

Ukrainian Oligarch Paid $700,000 To The Husband Of A House Judiciary Committee Democrat

Not one Prog cares about this Conflict of Interest.

I'm sure she'll be indicted any day now........

Any day now........

No..... really.......

Hmm, I seem to recall having posted about kolomoisky in a few of my posts prior to this.

Apparently he is at the center of more than a couple of issues. I have a theory that this may be the businessman that trump was referring to in regards to the crowdstrike server. If true, it could lend some credence to why trump was inquiring about the firing of the prosecutor.

Forum List

Back