Ukraine sucks big time, as Russia bans oil, coal and anything made out of it

In 2018, 31 % of Ukrainian oil imports came from Russia. Litwin, there are certainly good bicycles around.
Any product can still be imported but needs separate approval.

Russia banning oil, petroleum product, coal exports to Ukraine – Medvedev
Russia just had to sell 3 frigate hulls to India because Ukraine makes the propulsion......Russian fleet is disappearing.....
Funny then that they have a bunch of new ships, then. You are fooled by propaganda.
Funny it was in news....oooops
The frigate trio for India — the last three ships for the planned six-ship class – were originally planned as part of the Russian Navy’s $2.4 billion refresh of its 1980s era Black Sea Fleet but construction of the ships have been delayed in part due to the refusal of the Ukrainian defense industry to supply the Russian Navy with gas turbines. Report: India to Buy 3 Russian Admiral Grigorovich Frigates
Your article says the replacement turbines are in the making.
Says ships went to India
Three, without engines.

Hitler was supposed to get the power and he got it. Ukrainian nationalists was never supposed to do that and they haven't got it. You are just repeating Russian propaganda.
Ukraine´s Nazi party in the government.
It is cool that you give a link to your thread as a prove to something. How many people from Svoboda party (or any else deemed you as Nazi) can you name who were in the government? I can two, without googling.
You´re going on my nerves.

Oleh+-+Nazi+salute+&+McCain.jpg
So you don't know any. It isn't a big surprise.
Tiagnybok has never been in the government, btw. Moreover, the Svoboda party lost almost all seats in the Parliament after the 'Nazi' coup.

But you can parrot Russian propaganda. You are comfortable with it.
It´s all in the thread already and proves that the people, whether pro or contra Party of Regions, did not have anything to do with the coup.
Of course the people did have something to do with the revolution. You are delusional.

Your thread doesn't prove anything and except of a couple of photos has nothing.

It is cool that you give a link to your thread as a prove to something. How many people from Svoboda party (or any else deemed you as Nazi) can you name who were in the government? I can two, without googling.

Tiagnybok has never been in the government, btw. Moreover, the Svoboda party lost almost all seats in the Parliament after the 'Nazi' coup.

It´s all in the thread already and proves that the people, whether pro or contra Party of Regions, did not have anything to do with the coup.
Of course the people did have something to do with the revolution. You are delusional.

Your thread doesn't prove anything and except of a couple of photos has nothing.
The demonstrators did not overthrow the government but protested for the EU association agreement, which is still not in place.

The demonstrators did not overthrow the government but protested for the EU association agreement, which is still not in place.
Why is it not in place?

Why is it not in place?
Neither those wingers nor the EU are any longer interested, I guess.

Why is it not in place?
Actually, the Association Agreement took effect a couple of years ago.

Why is it not in place?
Ah, yes, in 2017. Last I checked it still wasn´t. Sorry, if I did not check daily.

Why is it not in place?
Ah, yes, in 2017. Last I checked it still wasn´t. Sorry, if I did not check daily.
You shouldn't check daily. But that explains why you know virtuly nothing what has been going on in Ukraine.

Why is it not in place?
You shouldn't check daily. But that explains why you know virtuly nothing what has been going on in Ukraine.
See, it should have been in the news.

Why is it not in place?
What? The scale of your delusions?

Russia just had to sell 3 frigate hulls to India because Ukraine makes the propulsion......Russian fleet is disappearing.....
Funny then that they have a bunch of new ships, then. You are fooled by propaganda.
The frigate trio for India — the last three ships for the planned six-ship class – were originally planned as part of the Russian Navy’s $2.4 billion refresh of its 1980s era Black Sea Fleet but construction of the ships have been delayed in part due to the refusal of the Ukrainian defense industry to supply the Russian Navy with gas turbines. Report: India to Buy 3 Russian Admiral Grigorovich Frigates
Says ships went to India
Three, without engines.
half of the production run and yeah India got a deal cause they can source engines Russia cant, All isn't roses in Russia...….

What? The scale of your delusions?
The agreement is a major change in the Ukraine. This should, it must be in the news. Yet, it was so rarely reported, if at all, that I missed it.

Says ships went to India
Three, without engines.
half of the production run and yeah India got a deal cause they can source engines Russia cant, All isn't roses in Russia...….
Nobody claims this. Ukraine has been a major arms and technology provider back then. They have good stuff like the T84 Oplot and they made the largest plane.

Forum List

Back