Ukraine Again Cancels Elections

I did, and don't see a parallel, as by the time the next presidential election came, the war was virtually over.

In order to repel the aggressor and protect the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the state, martial law was imposed in Ukraine by the Decree of the President of Ukraine No. 64/2022 as of 24 February 2022.

Their war is still going on more than ever.
we are talking about ukraine not the US,,

do try and keep up,,

YOu really can't understand the problems with holding a nation evel election in the middle of a full on shooting war?

I have a hard time believing that.
god forbid they let the people decide if they want to be in a war or not,,

so much for protecting democracy,,

But it's 'muh, democracy' that must be saved.

Seriously, do some of you not know how much you are being played? Ukraine is THE most corrupt country of any Western nation.

FB_IMG_1708363913705.jpg

god forbid they let the people decide if they want to be in a war or not,,

so much for protecting democracy,,
First, you don't want to live in a Democracy anyway so stop with the "so much for Democracy" bullshit. It's making you look retarded.

Secod, changing captains in the middle of the game is never a good idea. Add that to there being a substantial portion of the voters in the middle of a war and unable to vote along with all the resources that they already don't have enough of but would be used up in this nonsense potentially causing more casualties I'd say this is pretty much a non starter anywhere, not just Ukraine.

YOu really can't understand the problems with holding a nation evel election in the middle of a full on shooting war?

I have a hard time believing that.
If Trump was president, there would be no war. Next year he will end it without spending billions.

First, you don't want to live in a Democracy anyway so stop with the "so much for Democracy" bullshit. It's making you look retarded.

Secod, changing captains in the middle of the game is never a good idea. Add that to there being a substantial portion of the voters in the middle of a war and unable to vote along with all the resources that they already don't have enough of but would be used up in this nonsense potentially causing more casualties I'd say this is pretty much a non starter anywhere, not just Ukraine.
FB_IMG_1707664954546.jpg

The election due by 1940 was not held due to the Second World War (1939–1945).

It's interesting that England suspended elections during WWII, and they were never invaded.

Meanwhile Ukraine lost 1/3rd of their country, with Russians on their own soil. And now people want Zelinsky to hold an election where every political rally would become a Russian missile target.

Elections involve gatherings of people, either to campaign or to vote. So what happens to large gatherings during a war with Russia?

On 5 October 2023, Russian forces attacked the small village of Hroza with an Iskander missile, killing 52 people and wounding many more. It targeted a café that was hosting a memorial gathering for a local Ukrainian soldier.

But it's 'muh, democracy' that must be saved.

Seriously, do some of you not know how much you are being played? Ukraine is THE most corrupt country of any Western nation.

Wow, they did it again for a second time. And I would submit Ukraine is not a western country in the political sense. It is an eastern style authoritarian country and if people want to support them that is OK. Western democracy is not for everybody. There are monarchs and authoritarian countries…

I’m on record in support of some of the Islamic monarchies of the Middle East like in the GCC countries….where crime is unheard, no left wing fanaticism and where plenty of Americans live and work. They are Islamic monarchies.

It’s amazing how ignorant or evil the supporters of Ukraine are

IMG_2101.png

full blown Nazism in Ukraine.. that is what those red and black flags with the Ukrainian surgeon army represent…

It goes to show the blatant stupidity or evil of CNN and western supporters of Ukraine. They complain about a few confederate flags, which are honorable anyways and represent American history and culture…. While saying absolutely nothing about hundreds of Nazi flags in a Ukrainian cemetery and all over Ukraine representing Hitlerism

IMG_2101.png

The supporters of Ukraine either ignore the Nazi flag shown above the red and black flags or they have no idea what they are. Most supporters of Ukraine. They Don’t understand the countries history they get shown some clip on CNN of Ben Stiller with Zelensky , and they are ready to send their money to Ukraine

Be honest supporters of Ukraine are either Hitler supporters themselves, or they don’t mind being allied with those types of people. At least they have the honor and dignity of not lying to people or Putting on some kind of ridiculous facade. But the left-wing Democrats supporters of Ukraine, are some of the worst liars, the most dishonest people on the planet. No integrity whatsoever.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back