UK to unleash pizza police!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
So....what happens when you're government supports government CONTROL of what you eat ( see Democrat platforms)?

No more toppings on your pizza!:bye1:

Yep.....no more pepperoni pizza for you!! Fuck you.....cheese pizza only! That's what they are doing in England!

Pizzas must shrink or lose their toppings under Government anti-obesity plan

So remember that when you vote this fall, consider, might the days of Chinese take-out be coming to an end? We know Democrats think they know what is better for you than you do.....cheese pizza ONLY my friends!:113::113:

So....what happens when you're government supports government CONTROL of what you eat ( see Democrat platforms)?

Yep.....no more pepperoni pizza for you!! Fuck you.....cheese pizza only! That's what they are doing in England!

So remember that when you vote this fall, consider, might the days of Chinese take-out be coming to an end? We know Democrats think they know what is better for you than you do.....cheese pizza ONLY my friends!:113::113:
One of many reasons we kicked their asses out.

You ever wonder why these bozos never try to promote good behavior instead of banning things. If the governement tried to promote health, the lefties would howl and scream government overreach.

CHINESE TAKEOUT IS FATTENING? Since when? Veggies and rice?
They can outlaw pizza entirely for all I care. Chinese takeout? I'm getting a pitchfork and a torch.

Who knew the left would come after your pizza!!:ack-1::ack-1:

I mean, c'mon now!

You see, if you are liberal in America, its "FUCK YOU!! YOU MUST BE THIN!".....and the government will ensure you get there!!

If they're going to have Pizza Police, the very least they can do is ban anchovies from pizza.
Anchovies make a pizza. Chopped small and sprinkled sparingly. A salty jolt wakes up the tongue, makes the tomato sauce sweeter in comparison. People who lay big ol' filets of anchovy all over a pizza have never tried eating it.
Of course, I grew up with the treat of "stripped fish," (dried salted fish). Fish jerky. If you can gnaw on that as a snack, you sure aren't going to be put off by an anchovy.

CHINESE TAKEOUT IS FATTENING? Since when? Veggies and rice?
They can outlaw pizza entirely for all I care. Chinese takeout? I'm getting a pitchfork and a torch.

Sweetie....nobody eats the healthy food when they do Chinese.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:Guess you never heard of General Tsao's.....

If they're going to have Pizza Police, the very least they can do is ban anchovies from pizza.
Anchovies make a pizza. Chopped small and sprinkled sparingly. A salty jolt wakes up the tongue, makes the tomato sauce sweeter in comparison. People who lay big ol' filets of anchovy all over a pizza have never tried eating it.
Of course, I grew up with the treat of "stripped fish," (dried salted fish). Fish jerky. If you can gnaw on that as a snack, you sure aren't going to be put off by an anchovy.

Oy

Nobody gets anchovies on their pizza honey!!

Jesus.....where do some of the people on this message board come from?:aug08_031:

This has to be one of the dumbest ideas.

If they limit the size of the pizzas, people will just order more pizzas.
I was going to say it was good for business. Smaller portions, same price. And potentially more sold.

This will force fat people to eat dangerous back alley pizzas.

Jesus. Conflating a conservative government in Britain with voting Democrat in the US. Oh, I just saw who is the OP. Carry on.

You ever wonder why these bozos never try to promote good behavior instead of banning things. If the governement tried to promote health, the lefties would howl and scream government overreach.

Personal responsibility is the antithesis of radical liberalism. If they encourage it, every last one of their wittle cultists will abandon their sinking ship.

Oy

Jesus.....where do some of the people on this message board come from?:aug08_031:
I think you eat wierd, tbh. YES people get anchovies on their pizza and YES people get the vegetables over rice. Maybe a side of crab rangoons, I'll give you that one.

This has to be one of the dumbest ideas.

If they limit the size of the pizzas, people will just order more pizzas.
Even more radical: they might be forced to make their own.

Oy

I think you eat wierd, tbh. YES people get anchovies on their pizza and YES people get the vegetables over rice. Maybe a side of crab rangoons, I'll give you that one.

Well of course....maybe 7 people out of 100 order steamed veggies over rice when they are hungry for Chinese!

Lol.....some people just have no clue about an application of a bell curve concept in these discussions. I cant help them

Forum List

Back