UK Police Arrest Autistic Teen on ‘Suspicion of Homophobic Public Order Offence’ for Saying Cop Looked Like Lesbian

My late Father was from England, but I sincerely doubt he would recognize the country he left behind when he moved here.

Even George Orwell wouldn't recognize it.

It doesn't get any more fascist than the Left Wing permitting state detention of the most vulnerable for "speech crimes".

This is why, here in the US, the Left's relentless attack on the First Amendment continues unabated.

We're next.

I just posted how half of burglaries in England go unsolved. Now you know why.

You can call cops any name you like here in the states, legally.....1st amendment rights and all...

I don't know what free speech protections you have in the UK concerning interactions with the police, but I would think calling a cop a lesbo isn't worthy or arrest...I also believe that wasn't why she was arrested....since the OP is a known liar...
Per the police she was arrested for a “homophobic public-order offence.”

So pull your head out of your faggot ass.

Richard the Lionheart is looking down from heaven on England, and is ashamed of his country

I cannot believe that this is even a charge against the police. One can be charge for calling the police officer a name? Wow

Here in America, the cops have to deal with all sorts of horrific name-calling, especially black cops

People should not be allowed to be police officers if they can’t handle name-calling. Wow.

Last edited:
Richard the Lionheart is looking down from heaven on England, and is ashamed of his country
I cannot believe that this is even a charge against the police. One can be charge for calling the police officer a name? Wow
Here in America, the cops have to deal with all sorts of horrific name-calling, especially black cops
People should not be allowed to be police officers if they can’t handle name-calling. Wow.

We Americans kicked the British filth out of our country, almost two and a half centuries ago, for very good reasons.

Scum UK police! SCUM! Total fascists! POS! :mad-61:

c6cff4680aabba2c.png

We Americans kicked the British filth out of our country, almost two and a half centuries ago, for very good reasons.

"The British filth".

We are literally descended from that filth you dipshit.

This nation was built on English common law, and Washington drank a toast to King George every night during the Revolution.

We even speak the same language, more or less. (Who knew?)

England going to hell isn't something to gloat about - it's a warning to America.

Cuz if ya haven't noticed, things here are starting to slide too.

For one thing, look who's in fucking charge.

UK Police Arrest Autistic Teen on ‘Suspicion of Homophobic Public Order Offence’ for Saying Cop Looked Like Lesbian​

And? Did the cop look like a Lesbian?

My late Father was from England, but I sincerely doubt he would recognize the country he left behind when he moved here.

The big city on the river Thames is called "London" on reason it was founded from the US-American author Jack London. That's why they speak the dialect from the US-American anglers there.

Per the police she was arrested for a “homophobic public-order offence.”

So pull your head out of your faggot ass.
And the charges were dropped, which is the right thing...

Funny how you dic suckers don't have that same energy when cops do that same exact thing here

Sick homo regimes take away our freedom and maturity. The tree of freedom is thirsty.
And you ain't gonna do shit about it but keep saying that same ole tired phrase online, while waiting for some nutcase to do something -- then claiming it was a false flag -- because you are a bitch

What can I fucking do?
"The tree of liberty is thirsty"

Ok....do something about it.......you are the one who said it, obviously it must mean something to you....

Instead of waiting for someone with more balls to do something, how about you lead by example

Forum List

Back