UK life expectancy falls as Conservative policies hit home

Couldn't be the masses of wretches from shit-hole countries, could it? What about ethnic Brits? I suspect they are doing fine.

(Couldn't actually read the article due to pay-wall).

Killing off poor people is a core conservative value. They only need enough of them to service the needs of the rich.
Another sad conservative stat.
You are stupid and how do you not see what the folks on here think of you.
That article is actually based on something that refutes you solidly

This is 6 days ago, and don't even live in Britain
Deaths of Despair is a collective term for deaths from alcohol, drugs and suicide. In England 46,200 people lost their lives due to Death of Despair (2019–2021). Mortality was higher in the North and in coastal areas.6 days ago

Maybe you just have no math skill at all

Killing off poor people is a core conservative value. They only need enough of them to service the needs of the rich.

People like you who ate, drank, and smoked themselves to death are doing a service to humanity by taking yourselves out. Keep it up.

The regular occurrence of Turdy Tainted making a complete ass of himself .
Of course he has no idea what the scientific process is but ignorance is never a valid excuse for Stupidity .

Yes , Turdy thrives on pseudo science . He never has to stop and think .

Should have just listened to Boris in the beginning--lock up the old people and have a giant orgy to spread COVID like mad among the healthy (slightly paraphrasing of course)

More on the conservative war on the poor. Fucking scum.
This guy never learns though I post all the time to point out his massive data and logic errors.
I don't live in England but even I know

Why did 250,000 Britons die sooner than expected?​

Life expectancy in Britain has flatlined in the last ten years​

It is not liberal or conservative, rich or poor
Mar 9, 2023 — from the poshest part of Kensington in London to New Cross Gate, life expectancy for men falls by a staggering 18 years, from 92 to 74

This guy never learns though I post all the time to point out his massive data and logic errors.

Mar 9, 2023 — from the poshest part of Kensington in London to New Cross Gate, life expectancy for men falls by a staggering 18 years, from 92 to 74
Tommy likes to make everything political.

Life expectancy is higher in the richer south than the north.Why do you deny it you know nothing **** ?

Couldn't be the masses of wretches from shit-hole countries, could it? What about ethnic Brits? I suspect they are doing fine.

(Couldn't actually read the article due to pay-wall).
No. Its to do with the conservative policy of austerity.

Forum List

Back