UK: Gulf war vet flies union jack on his property neighbors complain demand it be removed

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
UK: Gulf War Vet Flies Union Jack on His Property, Neighbors Complain, Demand it be Removed
A Gulf War veteran in the United Kingdom decided to show his patriotism by flying the Union Jack flag on his own property, only to be immediately deluged with complaints by neighbors.
---------------------------------

Oh but where is the love, spread the love hypocrites where are you lying skanks
THEN I WOULD PUT REAL BIG IN MY YARD ON A SIGN THAT SAYS

: DON'T LIKE MY FLAG FUCK YOU DON'T LOOK AT IT!!! AND MOVE ALONG BITCH!! & THEN I WOULD PUT UP MORE IF IT MEANT JAIL SO BE IT , PRIDE FOR OES COUNTRY IS STRONGER THAT A PUSSY WHO WANTS DADDY GOV. TO FIX ALL OF YOUR BOO BOO

And the rest of the story.... Gulf war veteran forced to take down Union flag by housing developer | Metro News

"A Harron Homes spokesperson said the demand to take it down was due to the height of the pole and had nothing to do with patriotism."
"
A spokeswoman for Harron Homes told Metro.co.uk they received the complaint about the flagpole from a neighbour at an adjacent property.

She added: ‘The restrictive covenant signed by all homeowners does not allow for the placement of any structures i.e. flagpoles above a certain height, which could be viewed as an annoyance and nuisance to fellow residents.

‘We simply asked for the pole and flag to be removed in line with the residential agreement, due to a neighbour’s complaint. For the avoidance of doubt this is nothing to do with patriotism or the flag’s origin.’"

Forum List

Back