UK energy bill price cap skyrockets to £3500 a year

WillowLily

Gold Member
Nov 11, 2020
Scotland
How many poor people do you think will use 344 dollars for electricity per month? So the rich with those big houses will have to pay a little more. Big deal.

In the UK the price for fuel has gone up so much that what people have to pay now is a lot more money than Normal the cost of food and everything has gone up so much and the UK is going through a recession right now there is cost of living crisis in the uk

In the UK the price for fuel has gone up so much that what people have to pay now is a lot more money than Normal the cost of food and everything has gone up so much and the UK is going through a recession right now there is cost of living crisis in the uk
Sure, but the price cap on electricity has no effect on the average person, or the poor. That just effects the rich in their big houses that use those large amounts of electricity. I say GOOD!! It's about time those rich bastards paid a little more.

this is the price cap hikes , people with disabilities and poor people will suffer
this Tory government is useless for the last 12 years

Hopefully lots of people over there have access to a fireplace or a wood stove. Of course, neither will do them much good in the city—if they can't find wood to burn. Seems like governments around the world are trying to choke their citizens into submission to green energy plans. Either that, or they're trying to freeze millions of people to death.

Do you guys in the USA don't know what's going on, has gone up so much there is a link i added it's gone up because of the war Ukraine v Russia and food has gone up as well what was £1 has gone up as well to £ 1.50 some people are buying wood burners etc

Last edited:

this is the price cap hikes , people with disabilities and poor people will suffer

Yep, the Tories are in it for themselves, always have been
People forget what happened in the 1990s. Act like the Tories have changed.

Hopefully lots of people over there have access to a fireplace or a wood stove. Of course, neither will do them much good in the city—if they can't find wood to burn. Seems like governments around the world are trying to choke their citizens into submission to green energy plans. Either that, or they're trying to freeze millions of people to death.

The UK is 4/5th the size of Idaho, has 65 million population.

Not enough wood.

The UK citizens shouldn't trust the Tories i have never voted for them, never will they are chocking the life of the UK

can you make an update on Small modular reactors (SMRs) development ?

we did use it but not now sorry that was my mistake i dont know everything about this myself its confuses me myself

Forum List

Back