Uh oh...Time To Warm Up the Electric Chair

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
Yes, I know we use lethal injection now. But that is the point: that is too good for this case. A Tennessee teacher has kidnapped a 15 yr old female student of his, no doubt the result of some weird fixation. Now he is at large with the victim and there is an Amber alert issued. Authorities think he may have taken the kid to Alabama (why does that not surprise me?).

Tennessee teacher accused of kidnapping 15-year-old student

Not even caught yet. 404-Fry Him not found yet. What if they're in love?

I've seen people get the crap beat out of them for less.

I ain't one to judge.

I ain't one to judge.
Sounds to me like love. He's being accused of "grooming" her and etc., leading me to believe she's got a big crush on him. It may not be legal, but I think she's helping him with this one.

I ain't one to judge.
Sounds to me like love. He's being accused of "grooming" her and etc., leading me to believe she's got a big crush on him. It may not be legal, but I think she's helping him with this one.
People used to get married @ 15 in the not-so-distant past.

I'm not condoning or condemning anything without more information.

I ain't one to judge.
People used to get married @ 15 in the not-so-distant past.

I'm not condoning or condemning anything without more information.
Wise plan. I don't know how they'll sort this legally, but it would probably be considered an elopement if she were of age. What is the legal marriage age in Alabama?
I'm just guessing. He's got her hog tied and she's terrified for her life, for all I know. It just sounds more like an April-December fling, to me.

Transporting a minor across state lines will get ol' Casanova some time in prison.

images

• Banned

I ain't one to judge.
Gross, but certainly a possibility. Nonetheless, the guy should know better.

Yes, I know we use lethal injection now

These states still reserve the electric chair as an option for execution: Alabama, Florida, South Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee and Virginia. Arkansas and Oklahoma laws provide for its use should lethal injection ever be found to be unconstitutional.

Do a little research.

I ain't one to judge.
Gross, but certainly a possibility. Nonetheless, the guy should know better.
A teacher, no less. Students get crushes, it's a thing you deal with. But to take advantage like that? He deserves to get in big trouble, regardless if she was 100% cooperating. I recall a female teacher who went to prison for years for having a love affair with a high school student. He was there for her the whole time. And they were STILL in love.

Yes, I know we use lethal injection now

These states still reserve the electric chair as an option for execution: Alabama, Florida, South Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee and Virginia. Arkansas and Oklahoma laws provide for its use should lethal injection ever be found to be unconstitutional.

Do a little research.

Thank you for the unsolicited info.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

IF he kidnapped her, shoot him on the side of the road.

If its consensual, its more complicated but still illegal.

I gotta go with luddly on this one.
Damn his wretched hide and kill him slow if he's kidnapped and harmed that girl.
Got the shudders on the other possibility but he still goes to jail

Yes, I know we use lethal injection now. But that is the point: that is too good for this case. A Tennessee teacher has kidnapped a 15 yr old female student of his, no doubt the result of some weird fixation. Now he is at large with the victim and there is an Amber alert issued. Authorities think he may have taken the kid to Alabama (why does that not surprise me?).

Surprised he went to Alabama, why ? The state shares a border with Tennessee and Columbia is only 50 miles or so from it.

We have observed executions by lethal injection, firing squad and hanging as well as by lethal injection.

We can say for a fact that we enjoyed them all, but our favorite is "Ol' Sparky."

As the powerful current increased, the colored thug's kinky hair stood STRAIGHT UP, his bloodshot eyes bulged right out of their sockets, and the whole beastly shitskin turned iridescent purple!

You could smell that subhuman ghetto rodent frying!

YEEEEEEEEE! HAW!!! :eusa_dance:

"Sayonara, Shimebo Boy!"

Know what we mean?

Once this became public with his identity, I fear the creep may decide that since the public knows about him, he may kill her after being done with her and then kill himself.

I ain't one to judge.
Not at all that unusual, and used to be fairly common before we had laws to protect children.

We have observed executions by lethal injection, firing squad and hanging as well as by lethal injection.

We can say for a fact that we enjoyed them all, but our favorite is "Ol' Sparky."

As the powerful current increased, the colored thug's kinky hair stood STRAIGHT UP, his bloodshot eyes bulged right out of their sockets, and the whole beastly shitskin turned iridescent purple!

You could smell that subhuman ghetto rodent frying!

YEEEEEEEEE! HAW!!! :eusa_dance:

"Sayonara, Shimebo Boy!"

Know what we mean?
Well, yes, we do know what you mean. Now take the pretty pills the nice nurse has for you, and return to your room with the soft walls.

[ [/QUOTE]
Well, yes, we do know what you mean. Now take the pretty pills the nice nurse has for you, and return to your room with the soft walls.[/QUOTE]

Is it a confirmed fact that there are more mincing, lisping, red-assed greasebutts per capita in Portland Oregon than in West Hollywood, Provincetown, Key West or the Castro?

Portland -- a nest of diseased deviates.

Know what we mean?

Forum List

Back