Uh oh, Nicole Kidman goes off the reservation

Wow Nicole, did you lose the script?

‘HE’S IN, LET IT GO!’
Aussie Hollywood star Nicole Kidman encourages Americans to stop slamming president-elect Donald Trump and get behind him instead

Oscar winner says Americans needed to support Donald Trump once he becomes US President

The actress, who was born in Hawaii but raised in Australia, said it’s time to let go and accept the results of the election.

Lefties across the world have been in a state of shock and disbelief since Trump won the presidential vote in November.

“I just say: He’s now elected and we as a country need to support whoever is the President, because that’s what the country is based on,” Kidman revealed on the Victoria Derbyshire show.

The Oscar-winning Hollywood star made the comments in the closing stages of an interview her new film Lion, when asked about Trump.

Aussie Hollywood star Nicole Kidman encourages Americans to stop slamming president-elect Donald Trump and get behind him instead

Oh look! She said exactly what Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton said.

How odd.

They should team up and make sure the rest of Hollywood gets the message then.

Hollywood. You only care about what they say until you don't.

You supported a demagogue for president. So silly of you to whine when he is criticized. In reality, you love it when he's dissed by celebrities. It gives you something to talk about.

I love it when the elites clearly show they live in an alternate universe from the working class.

I'm not the star struck type and don't pay much attention to actors but Kidman has always been someone that I liked. She gets better looking with age. Glad to hear she has brains too.

When pigs fly. Without the 180 ,000 votes of PA, WI and Mi he'd be history.
What are you foaming over about? If he hadn't won he wouldn't have won?

He only won the EC and that in my mind is questionable.
Your mind is questionable.

May the hit that she takes for putting her two cents out there be a small one of she has to take one at all.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

One of my favorite Nicole Kidman movies: The Others (2001) - IMDb

MV5BMTAxMDE4Mzc3ODNeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDY2Mjg4MDcx._V1_UY268_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

I don't care what Kidman says with regard to politics.

I wouldn't care if she was against Trump, I won't care if she is for Trump. She is just another opinion in a sea of them.

The president-elect has earned the same support and much more that Obama did from his detractors on day one. That kind of support is only going to increase daily.
And Obama earned the respect Libs showed to GWB. Did you cry way back then fakey?

Wow Nicole, did you lose the script?

‘HE’S IN, LET IT GO!’

Oscar winner says Americans needed to support Donald Trump once he becomes US President

The actress, who was born in Hawaii but raised in Australia, said it’s time to let go and accept the results of the election.

Lefties across the world have been in a state of shock and disbelief since Trump won the presidential vote in November.

“I just say: He’s now elected and we as a country need to support whoever is the President, because that’s what the country is based on,” Kidman revealed on the Victoria Derbyshire show.

The Oscar-winning Hollywood star made the comments in the closing stages of an interview her new film Lion, when asked about Trump.

She's right in that Drumplethinskin is going to be the next President.

But if she means by "Let it go"...that we let him do whatever he wants without scrutiny..........um, no, Nicole.

STAGE 1 – Denial (as in”That’s Fake News!”)
STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
STAGE 3 – Acceptance ( as in “Yeah, but so what?”)
STAGE 4 – Approval (as in “That’s really a good thing”)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)

The president-elect has earned the same support and much more that Obama did from his detractors on day one. That kind of support is only going to increase daily.
And Obama earned the respect Libs showed to GWB. Did you cry way back then fakey?
Then 'Why are you and the OP crying now?'

Your guy barely won an election.

The majority of the country does not trust him, does not like him, has no respect for him.

And you are all astounded that the nation is not rolling on its back for him?

Trump is getting what he earned.

Forum List

Back