UH-OH! New Poll Shows Hillary Losing To ANY Republican

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Vice President Joe Biden trails Hillary Clinton for the Democratic nomination, yet he looks more electable than the former secretary of state against top Republicans."

AGAINST DEMOCRATS:
Hillary Clinton: 45 percent
Bernie Sanders: 25 percent
Joe Biden: 19 percent

AGAINST REPUBLICANS: Clinton trails all the Republicans tested.
Ben Carson: Hillary trails by 11 points
Donald Trump: Hillary trails by 5 points
Jeb Bush: Hillary trails by 4 points
Carly Fiorina: Hillary trails by 3 points

(OP NOTE: I just found this interesting and worthy of ridiculous, hypocritical, and funny discussion from both sides. I personally hate polls, especially after learning in college how polls can be so easily manipulated in the wording of the questions as to get whatever response you want.... Than being said.....)

"HILLARY'S GOING DOWN"...discuss... :p

Polls don't mean much. Especially this early.
Regardless, that bitch is going down :D
I hope Webb slaughters them in the debates!

'Spoon-feed me by giving me the link, or I - the 'self-appointed Chat Board High Muckitty-Muck All-Knowing Czar of What Is and What Is NOT' declare you to be a liar and that you have made this all up!"

...and then SALLOW exposes you (nutnut and oldfart) to be the lazy, self-appointed credibility-devoid, JOKES that you are! :lmao:

Sallow, I hope you didn't over-exert yourself finding that source. Maybe you can teach nutnut and oldfart how to do that for themselves before they post something else as stupid as 'Gimme a link or it's a lie' again! By the way, I never meant the OP to be taken seriously, as I don't believe in polls, either, but it sure has provided some classic entertainment so far! Thanks for showing others how it's not that hard doing your own work....

That's not the way it works bozo, I say you're a liar and no such poll exists.

Hey numbnuts, STOP embarrassing yourself for a minute and check out Sallow's post!

:lmao:

I could have posted it, Sallow, but I don't like spoon-feeding people all of the time. By not doing so you get to expose people like nuhuh who declare stupid stuff without having anything to back it up or who declares something to be false without having lifted a finger to do any checking on their own.

'Spoon-feed me by giving me the link, or I - the 'self-appointed Chat Board High Muckitty-Muck All-Knowing Czar of What Is and What Is NOT' declare you to be a liar and that you have made this all up!"

...and then SALLOW exposes you (nutnut and oldfart) to be the lazy, self-appointed credibility-devoid, JOKES that you are! :lmao:

Sallow, I hope you didn't over-exert yourself finding that source. Maybe you can teach nutnut and oldfart how to do that for themselves before they post something else as stupid as 'Gimme a link or it's a lie' again! By the way, I never meant the OP to be taken seriously, as I don't believe in polls, either, but it sure has provided some classic entertainment so far! Thanks for showing others how it's not that hard doing your own work....

Since you didn't produce the link I have no idea if its the same one you were talking about. As far as I am concerned you're still a liar and a lazy one at that.

Since you didn't produce the link I have no idea if its the same one you were talking about. As far as I am concerned you're still a liar and a lazy one at that.

I figured it was either Rasmussen or FOX. Both who are wildly inaccurate most of the time. Real Clear Politics is a good place to look.

This is what an Argument from Ignorance fallacy looks like, boys and girls.

Yet the ones who turned out to be ignorant - by choice - and who were launching false accusations turned out to be numbnuts and oldfart.... :p

Forum List

Back