Trump picks Kasich as his running mate if he gets the nomination.

True or not, Kasich would certainly be the best of the bunch for Trump Republicans. However, I would sleep better at night with a Kasich/Trump ticket.

The Donald is basking in the glory of RW stupidity. RW's actually want that idget to get to nomination. He actually thinks he can.

IMO the country will flush Trump down the toilet faster than they did Palin.

It would be nice if this were true. Trump won't get the nomination, but if he can throw a spotlight on Kasich in the meantime, that would be a very good thing.

The Donald is basking in the glory of RW stupidity. RW's actually want that idget to get to nomination. He actually thinks he can.

I don't think Trump will win the nomination.

Even if he does? Zero chance in the General.

If this is true, it may be a hail mary.

I'll say this for The Donald. If he fails, he won't spend the next seven years on a bus tour. And he won't take a gig on Fox News.

Wow..didn't see this coming
that's because it did NOT happen. Just our local lying democrats at it again.
It's against the rules for him to PICK this early. He can say who he likes but NOT pick.
Besides these idiot democrats missed something that played out right in front of them. Carson DEFENDED Trump on immigration AND a NON muslim president.

And Trump DEFENDED Carson on guns. I have read most of Trump's books many times. When HE defends you? He's your buddy.

Trump/Carson for the win!

I'll say this for The Donald. If he fails, he won't spend the next seven years on a bus tour. And he won't take a gig on Fox News.

LOL

nope he has a lame ass tv show that shows the country how everyone likes to kiss his ass ...

Hillary picked Chairman Mao for her running mate, when she was told he died in 1976 she threw a hissy fit.

Are you trying to imply that Chairman Mao chose death rather than being Hillary's running mate? which I could understand given Hillary's propensity for embroiling herself in scandals.:D

Fuck you Hillary, I have reputation to maintain!

Forum List

Back