Uh Oh ! Giant Gender Gap widening on approval of Trump !!

http://maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-con...Marist-Poll_USA-NOS-and-Tables_1910091356.pdf

This is the least fraud poll by the fake polls !!

For the approval of trump !!

Men 52% yes and 44% no

Independents !!

Men 52% yes and 43% no

Women 34% yes and 55% no

Republicans

Men 91% yes and 9% no

Women 90 % yes and 5% no

//////

What we see is a giant gender difference that has never happened before because women use to vote with the men

Also what we see is once a woman is a republican they are strong and don’t change and they do vote with the men

Recently we are seeing Hispanic citizen males rising fast for trump and them with the white males so strong for trump makes trump the winner of all real contests

The Hispanic males will help to make the Hispanic females to stand down

What we see with this is the males will decide to stop the unwise from voting in crooks to destroy the nation by them Forcing martial law with trump to get the military to set up a new govt with a logic test for voting !!

Thier should be a 50 year moratorium on women's right to vote

Why pick on women? Why not men? If trump and republicans are a guy thing, all they have produced is a bunch of ignorant male dickheads dedicated to destroying the country.

Women voting in crooks is the reason the nation is falling. Men with their higher logic will rise up and stop this before the nation totally falls

It seems like it has been the men who have been voting for the crooks. Be honest. It primarily was you folks who voted for the orange whore and pigpence. Men, as a group, have no "higher logic." Many of you think with your penis. The human brain, regardless of sex, is not located in the genitals.

http://maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-con...Marist-Poll_USA-NOS-and-Tables_1910091356.pdf

Men 52% yes and 44% no

Independents !!

Men 52% yes and 43% no

Women 34% yes and 55% no

Republicans

Men 91% yes and 9% no

Women 90 % yes and 5% no

//////

What we see is a giant gender difference that has never happened before because women use to vote with the men

Also what we see is once a woman is a republican they are strong and don’t change and they do vote with the men

Recently we are seeing Hispanic citizen males rising fast for trump and them with the white males so strong for trump makes trump the winner of all real contests

What we see with this is the males will decide to stop the unwise from voting in crooks to destroy the nation by them Forcing martial law with trump to get the military to set up a new govt with a logic test for voting !!

Why pick on women? Why not men? If trump and republicans are a guy thing, all they have produced is a bunch of ignorant male dickheads dedicated to destroying the country.

I'm not picking on them ,women are more prone to vote with thier feels hell we have a congresswoman who claims facts dont really matter ..its hasn't faired well.
The French prevented women from voting till 1947 .....and the muzz...jesus chRisht
The muslims do indeed get some things right .if you dont agree you're islamophobic and a bigot ...see how that works

If you leftards actually gave a shit about women you'd stop men from competing in women's sports ...young ladies are losing scholarships meant for women ....men are taking away women's scholarships bu me and green are mean and sexist:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I adore women I dont hate them ....where do ya think I was last night? ... I have a milf we hang out a few times a week ...she divorced

I choose not to get married again for personal reasons

Last edited:

Men 52% yes and 44% no

Independents !!

Men 52% yes and 43% no

Women 34% yes and 55% no

Republicans

Men 91% yes and 9% no

Women 90 % yes and 5% no

//////

Women voting in crooks is the reason the nation is falling. Men with their higher logic will rise up and stop this before the nation totally falls

It seems like it has been the men who have been voting for the crooks. Be honest. It primarily was you folks who voted for the orange whore and pigpence. Men, as a group, have no "higher logic." Many of you think with your penis. The human brain, regardless of sex, is not located in the genitals.

Proof is the sat math test scores

Men 52% yes and 44% no

Independents !!

Men 52% yes and 43% no

Women 34% yes and 55% no

Republicans

Men 91% yes and 9% no

Women 90 % yes and 5% no

//////

I'm not picking on them ,women are more prone to vote with thier feels hell we have a congresswoman who claims facts dont really matter ..its hasn't faired well.
The French prevented women from voting till 1947 .....and the muzz...jesus chRisht
The muslims do indeed get some things right .if you dont agree you're islamophobic and a bigot ...see how that works

If you leftards actually gave a shit about women you'd stop men from competing in women's sports ...young ladies are losing scholarships meant for women ....men are taking away women's scholarships bu me and green are mean and sexist:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I adore women I dont hate them ....where do ya think I was last night? ... I have a milf we hang out a few times a week ...she divorced

Yes women are voting for the party that runs in their worst. Nightmare. The Muslims

If you care about women then do like the wise founders did .... stop their voting or at least bring a logic test for all voters

Too scared and yellow bellies to call for a high logic ability test for voting

But wake up and look at history to know what is now coming because of this system of letting the unwise to vote

Look what happened to Rhodesia and South Africa after changing their voters from higher logic to lower logic That will happen here and all democracies that are so wide to bring in the unwise to vote

Men 52% yes and 44% no

Independents !!

Men 52% yes and 43% no

Women 34% yes and 55% no

Republicans

Men 91% yes and 9% no

Women 90 % yes and 5% no

//////

I notice you didn't even mention black voters. Or the plain bald fact that there are 8 million more female voters in the USA than men, and that number increases every single year because men die before women. And that notion that once women vote Republican, they don't vote Democrat is utterly false.

Last but not least, the reason why Trump has 90% approval among Republicans is simply this: More and more moderates, college educated, and even evangelicals are abandoning the Republican Party. Working people and farmers are pretty much done with him too.

We haven't seen the numbers since Trump greenlighted the ethnic cleansing of northern Syria, but I highly doubt that anyone with any principles whatsoever are appalled and embarassed by Trump's giving Erdogan everything he wants, and getting nothing in return.

The Great Negotiator gets played again.

Whoa. Hold on you say it’s wrong that republican women don’t stay republican

Everything is consistent with men and women

Which shows men always votes more conservative than women of each ethnic group
Or age group

Except one

That is republican women vote the same as republican men

I just was checking the polling on that issue

Once a woman is a conservative she does not switch back !!

Men 52% yes and 44% no

Independents !!

Men 52% yes and 43% no

Women 34% yes and 55% no

Republicans

Men 91% yes and 9% no

Women 90 % yes and 5% no

//////

The idea that women are more prone to vote with their feelings than men are is a crock of shit. We have been treated too often these days to men having emotional meltdowns in public. The orange whore seems to have a tantrum daily, if not more often. Did you see the Homan Hormonal Hysterical outburst to the chairwoman of the committee before he was testifying ("I'm a taxpayer. You work for me!")? It's the guys who have displayed the emotion of anger most frequently, along with some obviously hurt feelings. They are much more inclined to be preoccupied with their sexual insecurities. Frankly, they seem to be motivated by fear more than anything else.

Men 52% yes and 44% no

Independents !!

Men 52% yes and 43% no

Women 34% yes and 55% no

Republicans

Men 91% yes and 9% no

Women 90 % yes and 5% no

//////

The idea that women are more prone to vote with their feelings than men are is a crock of shit. We have been treated too often these days to men having emotional meltdowns in public. The orange whore seems to have a tantrum daily, if not more often. Did you see the Homan Hormonal Hysterical outburst to the chairwoman of the committee before he was testifying ("I'm a taxpayer. You work for me!")? It's the guys who have displayed the emotion of anger most frequently, along with some obviously hurt feelings. They are much more inclined to be preoccupied with their sexual insecurities. Frankly, they seem to be motivated by fear more than anything else.

Not the fear strong women horseshit
Uh boy
It's the same old shit

Here's a strong woman ...and an idiot

They wont even let him speak...all emotion and anger
I'm surprised one claimed he never menstruated .....thierfore he has no right to speak!..she might as well of ....just like that lady out in ohio ....fun fact about that view host ....her pants dont make her ass look fat ....its her ass that makes her ass look fat

Wanna Help women ........rather correct a gross injustice ...go help a young lady who lost a scholarship set up for a women that's now given to a man ....cause he's a fag in a sports bra

In a Deplorable Yankee world Ladies can do whatever they want ...ya just can't vote :04:
And mental patients wouldn't be able to take advantage of them and steal thier scholarships

I'm yuge supporter of women's civil rights ...and being a man I naturally wanna protect you ..or help you protect yourself ...

S_flintlock9628.jpg

Isn't it obvious that the Dems target women, especially younger, fertile, underpaid (possibly incel) females whereas the Repubs don't put all people into different categories like the Dems do.

The dems only means of finding a base is to beg everyone who is not a white male to join them in their hatred of white males.

So, it is having an effect, and to say this has never happened before has got to be BS. Every election you hear CNN going on & on about "white suburban women" who hate Trump or (fill in the blank) Republicans.

Men 52% yes and 44% no

Independents !!

Men 52% yes and 43% no

Women 34% yes and 55% no

Republicans

Men 91% yes and 9% no

Women 90 % yes and 5% no

//////

2 things that is the cause of women getting brainwashed by crooks more than men

Emotions stops what logic women May have

The 2nd is logic itself

The sat math tests tests for cold logic and the men scores higher add emotions and then the decisions becomes even more harmful compared to the men!!

No nation has ever really progressed with women's votes selects the leaders

As this wide gap continues more debate will come and then the final realization that a logic test for voters must come to save the nation!

Men 52% yes and 44% no

Independents !!

Men 52% yes and 43% no

Women 34% yes and 55% no

Republicans

Men 91% yes and 9% no

Women 90 % yes and 5% no

//////

Uh boy
It's the same old shit

I'm surprised one claimed he never menstruated .....thierfore he has no right to speak!..she might as well of ....just like that lady out in ohio ....fun fact about that view host ....her pants dont make her ass look fat ....its her ass that makes her ass look fat

Wanna Help women ........rather correct a gross injustice ...go help a young lady who lost a scholarship set up for a women that's now given to a man ....cause he's a fag in a sports bra

In a Deplorable Yankee world Ladies can do whatever they want ...ya just can't vote :04:
And mental patients wouldn't be able to take advantage of them and steal thier scholarships

I'm yuge supporter of women's civil rights ...and being a man I naturally wanna protect you ..or help you protect yourself ...

View attachment 285262

A logic test for voting is coming

Trump
Has now the power with the Hispanic males joining the white males

Trump will declare a broken govt and set up a new govt by martial law

Uh boy
It's the same old shit

View attachment 285262

Trump

The orange whore has no power to "declare a broken government."

The level of leadership capability is much higher with regard to the female leadership we now have than the male republican leadership we now have. You have not explained the orange whore, pigpence, Moscow mitch, the republican boobs in Congress, or the "religious" assholes like graham-cracker, jeffress, falwell. They are all pretty much low level, illogical folks who cannot even rationally explain what they are doing. They apparently forgot that we have nuclear warheads in Turkey.

So SAT scores are now the end-all/be all? How well do you think these guys did? How well do you think that the female astronauts who just completed the spacewalk did on them? When the SAT grading was 800 on math and 800 on English, I got in the mid-600s on math, and broke 700 on English. How well did you do?

Uh boy
It's the same old shit

View attachment 285262

Trump

The orange whore has no power to "declare a broken government."

The level of leadership capability is much higher with regard to the female leadership we now have than the male republican leadership we now have. You have not explained the orange whore, pigpence, Moscow mitch, the republican boobs in Congress, or the "religious" assholes like graham-cracker, jeffress, falwell. They are all pretty much low level, illogical folks who cannot even rationally explain what they are doing. They apparently forgot that we have nuclear warheads in Turkey.

So SAT scores are now the end-all/be all? How well do you think these guys did? How well do you think that the female astronauts who just completed the spacewalk did on them? When the SAT grading was 800 on math and 800 on English, I got in the mid-600s on math, and broke 700 on English. How well did you do?

We'll I'll be you got a perfect score on being an asshole.

It appears that you (as a left wing self declared tolerant type) are really (as most are) a judgmental bitch who is going to downgrade anyone who disagrees with you.

Good luck with Dizzy Lizzy in your next election. I hope you fuckers have some pills so you don't load the internet with your shit after losing again.

Forum List

Back