Uh oh... DEBOOSTING...scandal at FACEBOOK!

Project Veritas strikes again. Looks like
Zuckerberg lied his ass off to Congress.
Move over Manafort. Come on.... We all knew this was happening.

Facebook Insider Leaks Docs; Explains “Deboosting,” “Troll Report,” & Political Targeting in Video Interview – Project Veritas

Jo

If he lied to Congress that might get him in some trouble.

In the bigger sense, do you want to use big government to force his business into doing something?

No ...

But they can split him up

Facebook Insider Leaks Docs; Explains “Deboosting,” “Troll Report,” & Political Targeting in Video Interview – Project Veritas

Jo

In the bigger sense, do you want to use big government to force his business into doing something?

No ...

I agree.

I also think letting that Instagram purchase slide through was a mistake. If we do the things we do for American businesses so they're bigger and more difficult for the Chinese to buy up, fine. Otherwise sometimes I scratch my head.

But yeah, splitting up my property into my property and someone else's is even more audacious. Notice I didn't say wrong, I think anti-trust / monopoly laws are vital to the survival of a blended capitalistic system.

Jo

No ...

I agree.

I also think letting that Instagram purchase slide through was a mistake. If we do the things we do for American businesses so they're bigger and more difficult for the Chinese to buy up, fine. Otherwise sometimes I scratch my head.

But yeah, splitting up my property into my property and someone else's is even more audacious. Notice I didn't say wrong, I think anti-trust / monopoly laws are vital to the survival of a blended capitalistic system.

Yeah it's not a perfect answer or even one that I like that much but it might be the only answer.

Jo

Last edited:

Forum List

Back