Uh Oh, Al-Qaeda is strongest it's been since 9/11

actually. that is not true. the photo of Kerry is one taken during a congressional visit - along with John McCain - to discuss POW/MIA issues and normalization of diplomatic relations.

Wrong ... But regardless... The north koreans see him as a communists hero, and credit him with helping them to defeat America in the war...

Wrong ... But regardless... The north koreans see him as a communists hero, and credit him with helping them to defeat America in the war...

and the ganga-sotted rastafarians in jamaica see Haile Selassie as a God.... so what?

That was not Selassie's fault and it certainly doesn't make him a God because some people think he is.

Kerry won the Silver Star. Oh...but I forgot...the little fucking secret agent man thinks that all the medals given out in vietnam were undeserved.... and that there were no heroes... or is it just that the department of the navy gave out fraudulent medals? Jim Webb's Navy Cross? equally undeserved, I take it?

and the ganga-sotted rastafarians in jamaica see Haile Selassie as a God.... so what?

That was not Selassie's fault and it certainly doesn't make him a God because some people think he is.

Kerry won the Silver Star. Oh...but I forgot...the little fucking secret agent man thinks that all the medals given out in vietnam were undeserved.... and that there were no heroes... or is it just that the department of the navy gave out fraudulent medals? Jim Webb's Navy Cross? equally undeserved, I take it?

As usual your response turns to attack...

The bottom line is you hate America, Therefore you defend treason...

my response is not an attack. It correctly identifies you as a guy who claims to have all sorts of super secret information... about me, my job, my license plate, my working hours.... and one who threatens to write slanderous lies to my classmates.....

I happen to love my country...I served my country long and well...but you would slander me and claim my service is nothing more than taking handouts from uncle sam..... nice touch.

I notice you avoided answering the question about the DoN procedures for awarding medals.

So your evidence of the North Koreans seeing Kerry as a communist hero is a museum in Ho Chi Minh?

And by the way...why do you think these Communists are always right? Why do you hate America so much and take the word of a country we were at war against over the word of a US Senator who served in combat?

You believe whatever information you get that reinforces your preconceived beliefs.

and you don't think that THIS is an "attack" on the good name and character of Senator Kerry?

you are a fucking hypocrite. pure and simple

So your evidence of the North Koreans seeing Kerry as a communist hero is a museum in Ho Chi Minh?

And by the way...why do you think these Communists are always right? Why do you hate America so much and take the word of a country we were at war against over the word of a US Senator who served in combat?

You believe whatever information you get that reinforces your preconceived beliefs.

He did his part to smear the troops then - as he is doing now

Forum List

Back